Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread (11295 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Penaldo: 4:05pm On May 12, 2016
Okay I used Tecno L7 and I must confess that it was a bomb. Now I'm looking forward to getting my L8 and I'm anxious to know the review and experience of those already using the phone.

I'm sure that other forumites would find contributions resourceful.

Let's roll
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Penaldo: 4:08pm On May 12, 2016
Unboxing and photos could also be posted here

Let's talk pls...
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Penaldo: 4:10pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by NCP: 4:11pm On May 12, 2016
Briefly
L8 Is powered by Dual Core Processor.
1gb RAM etc
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Penaldo: 4:14pm On May 12, 2016
NCP:
Briefly
L8 Is powered by Dual Core Processor.
1gb RAM
etc
Have you used the phone? What is the experience? Can you post pix?
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Oladipupo22: 4:15pm On May 12, 2016
Sorry

There's a thread already for discussing this phone na
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Penaldo: 4:17pm On May 12, 2016
Oladipupo22:
Sorry

There's a thread already for discussing this phone na
I didn't see any thread for L8
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Penaldo: 4:26pm On May 12, 2016
BustScam:
Tecno is known for giving her customers the opportunity to experience more. This fact has definitely been proven in the introduction of Tecno L8. I will share my reasons with you.

The largest battery ever produced
5050 MAH battery size
The L8 comes with a 5050MAH battery size. While Tecno did well by giving us an extremely large battery, it still maintained its simplicity and beauty. The 5050mAh battery capacity is large enough for you to have fun with the little device up to 3 days. The large battery can sustain nearly 72 hours and it make your life convenient and colourful. You can just do what you like with L8 without concern.

5.5" HD Large Screen
The 5.5'' large screen brings you a fresh and new audio-visual feast. The super-large screen will satisfy your pursuit of entertainment. This is your private theatre and you can enjoy movies as you like. Besides, the world can be reflected vividly so you can touch the view.

Luxury Metal Appearance
It’s really cool to own a phone with luxury metal appearance. L8 stands out and it won't let you down. The fashionable metal appearance with a large screen can go along with your taste. Choose L8, choose exquisite life. Be yourself and stay unique.

One-touch Ultra Power Saving Mode
L8 devotes itself to bringing you the experience of lasting entertainment life. The smart phone is not only equipped with the 5050mAh large battery but also with the specially designed button to enter the ultra power saving mode. The one-touch super power saving mode makes it convenient to prolong the usage time. The ultra power saving mode will beyond your expectation for it will prolong the service time of L8 distinctly. Press the button of the ultra power saving mode and have fun with L8 for another hours! The ultra power will only make some basic applications available, leaving others out of use.

Convenient Connection OTG
The USB On- The- Go allows users to be able to connect peripheral devices to your phone via the micro USB port for added functionality. This awesome feature lets you connect any USB device, even full-sized keyboards, to your phone and utilize them.
The phone also has awesome features like the Quick Launch, double tapping to wake, flip to mute, wave to answer, taking screenshot with three fingers, and many others. L8 is definitely a must have.
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Cliveglobal1(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2016
I love the fact that it comes with a Longer Lasting Battery. The Design is also very Good as well.
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by trigar12(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2016
Penaldo:
Okay I used Tecno L7 and I must confess that it was a bomb. Now I'm looking forward to getting my L8 and I'm anxious to know the review and experience of those already using the phone.

Let's roll

Bro dat l7 still dey market?
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Oladipupo22: 12:36pm On May 13, 2016
Penaldo:
I didn't see any thread for L8

search well
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Africanman123(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2016
According to those already using it, the battery is fast charging and long lasting.
Cliveglobal1:
I love the fact that it comes with a Longer Lasting Battery. The Design is also very Good as well.
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by kesses: 12:49pm On May 16, 2016
it is one of the best Tecno has ever made
Africanman123:
According to those already using it, the battery is fast charging and long lasting.
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Xhaka(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2016
Guess its that phone that has 5050mAh battery innit
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by kesses: 2:37pm On May 16, 2016
It is nice to see tecno bringing out another affordable,portable beautiful phone. L5 was great but L8 is a boom
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by oluwadaemilola: 4:10pm On May 16, 2016
yea sure
Xhaka:
Guess its that phone that has 5050mAh battery innit
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Dbisector(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2016
Penaldo:

Let's roll
Those using Tecno L5/L8 have you been able to root your phones, if yes what app did you use. THANKS
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by TohKunBoh: 4:40pm On May 16, 2016
Africanman123:
I concur with this
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by omoadeleye(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2016
Am using the phone. The battery is beast and there is even OTA update for the new tecno l8 now.
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by gingerman876: 5:02pm On May 16, 2016
The phone is really a wonderful phone. thumb up. to Tecno
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Penaldo: 6:01pm On May 18, 2016
Oladipupo22:

search well
oga contribute or shift biko

1 Like

Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Penaldo: 6:03pm On May 18, 2016
Cliveglobal1:
Nice! Have you bought it? I'm looking at buying oñe
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Penaldo: 6:05pm On May 18, 2016
trigar12:

Bro dat l7 still dey market?
e no get phone wey no de market
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by Penaldo: 6:06pm On May 18, 2016
Africanman123:
The battery actually attract me to L series
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:17pm On May 18, 2016
omoadeleye:
Am using the phone. The battery is beast and there is even OTA update for the new tecno l8 now.
You love the phone?
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:18pm On May 18, 2016
gingerman876:
The phone is really a wonderful phone. thumb up. to Tecno
I did saw the phone with my BF. Thought it was mine angry
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:19pm On May 18, 2016
kesses:
It is nice to see tecno bringing out another affordable,portable beautiful phone. L5 was great but L8 is a boom
Tell us about the L5... i am a fan of Camon series
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
Penaldo:

Nice! Have you bought it? I'm looking at buying oñe
Why not go buy before asking many questions?
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:22pm On May 18, 2016
You didnt answer the question
Penaldo:
e no get phone wey no de market
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:21am On May 19, 2016
Heard of L8 plus?
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:22am On May 19, 2016
L8 Plus seems to be the in thing
TohKunBoh:
I concur with this
Re: Tecno L8 Official Discussion Thread by omoalajah(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2016
This is a lovely phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2go For Iphone And Android / Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus / Net Neutrality: US Government Is Trying To Destroy Net Neutrality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.