Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Guilty Pleasure - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Guilty Pleasure (2296 Views)

I Love You, But I Am Guilty. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / Guilty Pleasures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 12, 2016
Adams stood by her window, dazed. The expression of pleasure on her face and the sounds she made as the pleasurer did what he did had Adams bewildered. He was guilty for standing there watching his mom in this act of love-making but he was confused, shocked and angered. How long had this been going on?

Few Years Earlier
The weather was pretty cold. most people were awake, engaged in one activity or the other, some were getting ready for work or school, some were thinking of what the day would bring while others were still in bed, lazy to get out because of the cold. That beautiful morning was another perfect day for Nengak and his wife Rose to quarrel. it was a morning ritual for them to quarrel over something, bills to pay, food even sex. they would even quarrel over a spoon just to annoy each other. it was like the derived pleasure in arguing. Rose had prepared breakfast for herself and their five-year-old son Adams. Nengak had a very important meeting at work that morning and wound not be able to stop and buy "koko" and "kose" as he would have whenever his wife denied him breakfast.
"you expect me to go to work hungry?" he asked angry
"No of course not darling. make yourself tea and there should be bread from yesterday." she replied calmly taking out the fried potatoe from the hot oil into a sieve before beating the egg for Adams break lunch.
"so now I make tea myself, and why am I not having the same thing you and Adams had for breakfast?"
"because you haven't brought money for food. what, you expect me to keep feeding you?"
"I gave you ten thousand naira two days ago"
"and so? ehen ten thousand is it money I am asking you is it money? your mates are giving their wives hundreds of thousand for food and upkeep you are here calling ten thousand. stupid man" she hissed.
"Rose haven't I warned you to stop comparing me with other men"
"I will stop o but only when you become a man"
"Don't anger me this morning I have a very important meeting and if you dare make me late..."
"What will you do?" she interrupted "you lazy stupid man what will you do eh beat me eh oya come and beat me! beat me!!!" she screamed. Nengak knew he would be late for work if he kept arguing with his wife. so he took his son and left. He was getting frustrated with his wife's behaviour. was he the problem or was she just paranoid? He remembered his mothers advice and warnings about Rose,how they first met in the university.she was in her first year and he was in his third year. she was so tall skinny with little or no curves like other girls. she had the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen and was naive and gentle. he remembered how she smelt of different cheap creams and perfumes and her perfect smile. she was the perfect girl for him but his mom did not like her the very moment she saw her probably because of how b**thy she looked. "that girl will be the cause of your death" his mother warned him. "you were right mama she will be the cause of my death" he said aloud as though his mother were present.
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Sirpluv: 5:03pm On May 12, 2016
Following
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 12, 2016
four years later Nengak was found dead in the kitchen after taking poison with a note to his wife telling her he could no longer continue to live with a woman like her and knowing all the secrets she kept from him suicide was his only escape. Adams had found a note from his dad in his room and kept it from his mom. His dad told him not to hate him for his actions and to forgive his mom too and that one day he would understand. Adams had grown hating his father for leaving them to suffer because things became hard for them but for his mom's only brother who helped carter for them every other person abandoned them.
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 12, 2016
TEN YEARS AFTER NENGAK'S DEATH

"Adams! Adams! wait up" A short slim girl with a small sharp voice called out running after him.
"Hey stacy, wadup" he stopped and replied stacy who was panting heavily like she had been running for miles.
"where are you going? don't tell me you leaving, we have another lecture by four"
"what! fixed class right? cause we only have one lecture on Thursdays"
"yeah... and its just after one. lets go to my hostel and eat. I cooked this morning"
"wait what, you cooked?" he asked and laughed mockingly.
'ehen. what are you trying to say, that I can't cook?"
"haha I did not say anything stace. lets go and see the poison you cooked" they both laughed and left for the hostel.
its been ten years since the death of his father. He is now nineteen years old. He takes his dads height and structure, tall and slim with broad shoulders. He did not have the most handsome face in the world but was quite attractive and charming. His deep voice was sexy enough to drive any girl crazy.
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 12, 2016
Stacy is Adams only friend. They had been friends since their first year registration at the university. stacy was one of those girls with a small figure but a lot of confidence. she had big pretty eyes with thick long lashes. Her skin is light almost like that of an albino and her lips are dark and thin. She was not much of a talkative but was never out of stories to tell.

Adams is not surprised his mom got him a T-shirt for his tweenthieth birthday. Its always shirts or shoes but just this once he thought she would get him a car. Its not like she could not afford to get him one. His mother was now working in one of the biggest food producing companies in the state as General Manager. He needed his own car. Getting on the bus almost every day with smelling or arrogant people and rude conductors to school was annoying and his mother never lets him drive hers if she is not in it. Stacy made him a small cake even though he did not celebrate it. she also got him a pair of black shoes. His mother's brother, Peter makes his birthday wish come true even though it was not brand new, the Toyota Camry still had its shine. Adams is so excited and can't wait to tell stacy and finally get some attention from the ladies in school. His mom is not too pleased with the idea of her son having his own car.
"He is still a kid" she tells Peter
"No I am not" Adams replies with a shout from outside. he couldn't get enough look of the car.
Peter really likes his nephew and wants him to have fun and anything he wants since money was not a problem to him giving Adams anything he wanted was no problem. Peter threats him for a weekend in one of the best hotels in Abuja as part of his birthday gift.
" you allowed to go with friends, girls, boys and Stacy your girlfriend" Peter tells him
"uncle told you before she is just a friend"

Stacy was grateful Adams picked her to go with him, not like he had a lot of friends to pick from in fact she was the only one he could go with. They went clubbing that same Friday night they reached Abuja. Adams met a girl at the club.
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 13, 2016
Beyonce did not only ruin the weekend for Stacy she also stole Adams heart. Adams spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with Beyonce. The girl pleased him in every way both in bed and out. Stacy hated her guts, the way she took control of Adams like she owned him. Stacy did love Adams and seeing him jump into the arms of a girl called Beyonce hurt her feelings. "seriously Beyonce, that's her name" she asked when Adams told her the girls name he danced with at the club. "yeah that's her name. she is as hot as Beyonce is. Did you see the big assets she got?"
"oh please its fake, she is fake" Stacy replied jealously
"haha somebody is jealous" he teased.
"if I hear" Stacy replied and rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile, Adams mom was not comfortable with her son being away, free to do as he pleased. Peter joined her in the kitchen. The sweet aroma of the soup cooking was hard to resist.
"you still got that worried look on your face" He told her watching her stir the soup on fire.
"you really didn't have to give him a car"
"yes I did, you know Adams is like a son to me and he is not a kid anymore Rose. Besides he goes to school from home, having his own ride would ease the stress"
"Did you have to spoil him by sending him of to a hotel with a girl?" Peter pulled his sister close to him,closing the little distance between them. he had his hands round her waist and told her not to worry about her son. "hey, they are in separate rooms besides all what you think he is doing is just an imagination in your head. who knows those kids are probably studying right now"
"studying ke" she replied pushing him away but he held on to her.
"Look on the bright side" Peter said and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek "We have the house to ourselves this weekend" he said. She smiled and kissed him on the lips.
Re: Guilty Pleasure by joanee20(f): 12:38pm On May 13, 2016
NYC one...please come and continue
Re: Guilty Pleasure by joanee20(f): 12:39pm On May 13, 2016
Missmossy come o..I hope u like this one..
Re: Guilty Pleasure by evaZee: 12:45pm On May 13, 2016
Pls come and continue I want to see how someone's brother is kissing the sister
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 13, 2016
Thanks guys for reading. will continue shortly.
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 13, 2016
Rose was delighted to be back in the strong arms of her brother. She had missed him a lot. He always had to travel because of work so was hardly around. she knew he would soon be gone but she did not let that bother her or stop her from enjoying every special moment of their romance. she had always felt guilty about loving her brother but she always told herself it was not her fault, the world was to blame. Their parents died in car accident when she was four years old. Peter was seven years old at that time. They were forced to live with their grandfather in the village. their grandfather ( mother's father) took care of their needs but he also died few years later leaving the poor kids with no one to fend for them. Every relative they had deserted them except aunt Simi who came to see them once in awhile but eventuality stopped coming, she ran to another country with a married man. Peter who was only fourteen years old when their grandfather died was forced to became an adult by providing for his sister. He went round the village every day doing little jobs like washing or weeding to make some money to provide for himself and his sister. He had to drop out of school so his sister would continue with her education. Sometimes things were so hard that he would have to steal from his employers. Rose never judged him for becoming a theif if there was anything she had for him, it was love and admiration. He was her everything and protected her from harm and beat up any boy that dared talk to her or worse ask her out. she became fond of him and eventually fell inlove with him. She could not tell her brother how she felt because of course she knew it was wrong and dreaming of having sex with him was pure incest but she could not help but want him, but she needed to know if her brother loved her so much to grant her desires of having him sleep with her.
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Missmossy(f): 2:39pm On May 13, 2016
Present joanee20,me likey cheesy Dandypearl,heemah,iykekelvin come read.

2 Likes

Re: Guilty Pleasure by DandyPearl(f): 7:40pm On May 13, 2016
Missmossy:
what are you bae shocked A machine chisus! I can't even keep up with you!!!
Re: Guilty Pleasure by DandyPearl(f): 7:41pm On May 13, 2016
Missmossy:
what are you bae shocked A machine chisus! I can't even keep up with you!!! I'll still read though and thanks for the mention grin
Re: Guilty Pleasure by heemah(f): 8:00pm On May 13, 2016
Missmossy:
I troway salute to my 'Everywhere U go squad'. Lolz
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Missmossy(f): 8:51pm On May 13, 2016
DandyPearl:
what are you bae shocked A machine chisus! I can't even keep up with you!!!
Lol..won't tag you again tongue thats better.
Re: Guilty Pleasure by DandyPearl(f): 8:56pm On May 13, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol..won't tag you again tongue thats better.
haba babe you know I love you kwa grin no forget to always tag your bestie na cheesy
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 13, 2016
Rose made a twirl in the new dress Peter bought for her. It was her fifteenth birthday and this dress was the best gift. The short red dress hugged tight. further exposing her slim body and little curve that was not noticeable at first sight. Peter could not believe his little sister was turning into a lady. He admired her slim body in the dress focusing on her tiny bust. she hugged him tight and said thank you with a wide grin.
" I am glad you like the dress" he said and took a sit close to where she stood.
"its gorgeous and fits me fine" she replied still looking down at the dress on her body. She looked at her brother who was now busy with his phone. she thought of kissing him but was scared. was this the perfect time? would he want her to? she thought for a moment and then sat close to him.
"Peter" she called out gently
"yeah?" he replied still engrossed with his phone
"This dress is the best gift but I want the perfect gift"
Peter looked at her confused. "What's the perfect gift?"
She smiled and moved closer to him and whispered in his ears "you... I want you" she said and placed her lips on her brothers soft lips. At first he felt something melt in him, all the longings and deep secret feeling for her came alive but he pushed her off quickly. "What are you doing, are you alright?" he demanded a little pissed
"But I..I thought..."
"you thought what" he asked with angry "I am your brother!" Rose stood up and left to the room with tears flowing down her cheeks. Peter was upset and confused. He was mad at himself for letting her kiss him then he wished he hadn't stopped her. He heard her sobbing, he felt sorry for being harsh on her so he went to comfort her.
"I am sorry" he said pulling her into his arms " I really did not mean to make you cry. its just that... I can't give you this perfect gift you want. you are my sister its wrong but l love you dearly "
Rose raised her head to look at him "its just a harmless kiss that all I want. Just this once" Peter looked at the pleading girl with compassion. Why was he being stubborn to his feelings? this was something he had always dreamt of and there was his opportunity, possibly his only chance and he was pushing her away? Its just a kiss he thought to himself, nothing more. "Of course my angel anything for you" he said and claimed her lips with his own. What followed after was what his stupid and naive self thought won't happen. He had disvirgined his sister on her birthday and that was the beginning of their abominable act. Even though the guilt was there, very strong at the beginning they soon got used to it and suppressed guilt with pleasure.
Re: Guilty Pleasure by evaZee: 2:01pm On May 14, 2016
Hmmmm! Following
Re: Guilty Pleasure by joanee20(f): 9:45pm On May 14, 2016
ARU!! ***lips sealed** continue
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 11:58am On May 15, 2016
The weekend had been great for everyone. Peter got to have Rose all to himself. Adams met an incredibly beautiful girl and Stacy, lets just say the weekend did not go as planned for she had actually thought that weekend would be just her and Adams.
Peter left sooner than Rose had expected. He did not even stay till the next weekend as he had promised. Adams liked having his uncle around, for some reason his mom was always bright and happy. Once his uncle was gone his mom was back to being angry and irritated at everything for no particular reason.
Rose and Peter had been careful about where and when they did it. Sometimes Rose traveled to where Peter was other times they booked a hotel if the house was not convenient. This kept going on until Adams was in his final year and they got caught.
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Missmossy(f): 1:30pm On May 15, 2016
Incest things,keep it coming. Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 16, 2016
Adams rushed back home to pick up Stacy's note for the lecture that morning. He had been late and was in such a hurry that he forgot the note and even forgot his home keys so he went straight to where his mom kept the spare key, her room window. The lovers really didn't hear the sound of his car. That would have stopped the fun but they were so deep in it that probably the sound of a gun would not have caught their attention. Adams did not know his uncle was in town and he did not even see his car packed out front. His moms car was at the auto repair shop. He wouldn't have known anyone was home but for them to have left the blinds wide open as if announcing to the world they were proud of what they were doing also bothered Adams. He stood there till his moms eyes opened to meet his. He left immediately. His mom was shocked she tried to call him back but he was already gone. She became scared. Peter just stood there naked and confused about what just happened he had not seen Adams but His sisters reaction said Adams had seen them.
Stacy was waiting for Adams to pick her up. She kept calling him but got no reply. She was aware he went back home to pick her note but why was it taking him that long?
Re: Guilty Pleasure by evaZee: 12:52pm On May 16, 2016
What's with the short short updates nah?
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 16, 2016
evaZee:
What's with the short short updates nah?

Sorry about that. Not too good at the moment, typing is kinda hard...
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Missmossy(f): 6:14pm On May 16, 2016
Beautiful story,take care of yourself biko.

3 Likes

Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 16, 2016
Missmossy:
Beautiful story,take care of yourself biko.

thank u. will do
Re: Guilty Pleasure by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 17, 2016
Stacy decided to go to school but got more worried when she did not see him there and his so called girlfriend Minmwa had called to ask his whereabouts. After lectures Stacy went straight to Adams house she had tried calling again and this time his phone was switched off. Rose was more worried when Stacy came looking for Adams and she could not tell Stacy what had happened. She only told Stacy to go home and call if he showed up. Stacy couldn't be more worried than she already was. How could he have just disappeared? Did something bad happen to him?
Stacy went back to her house off Campus. it was a self-contained apartment. She had left the hostel in her third year. She waited patiently and prayed that he was okay. Minmwa kept calling.
"Jesus Christ I have told you I will call you when I see him! do you think you are the only one that is worried about him? please let me be I have a lot going on and I don't need you constantly calling to remind me Adams is missing!!" she had yelled at Minmwa but soon wished she hadn't. She did not like the girl one bit, this was the girl dating the guy she had been in love with since 100 level and just two weeks after meeting this girl, Adams made her his girlfriend. Minmwa of course liked him because he had a car and showered her with gifts. " trust me Adams, this car will be the beginning of fake friends" Stacy had told him and she was right. Adams made a lot of friends the very week he started driving that car to school. Those who never said a word to him started addressing as "my guy" ,"boss" ,"Oga ".
But Stacy had remained his one true friend and even though he was blind to the feelings she had for him, she never stopped loving him and that did not stop her from seeing other guys.
Adams knocked on her door around 10:00 pm. He did not look good. Stacy knew the instant she saw his face that something was wrong and whatever it was, it was really bad. she had never seen him like this and had he been drinking? she did not even know what questions to ask, why he disappeared? where he had been the whole day? or to just let him be. Adams moved like a walking dead man and sat himself on the edge of the bed. He did not want to talk about his whereabouts or what he had seen earlier that morning . He had been driving aimlessly for hours till he ended up in a bar and had a couple of drinks. The images wouldn't leave his head. it just kept coming with every breath he took. He knew Stacy would not let him be until she knew what the problem was but she is only person he could trust at that moment, she would understand him at least.
"where have you been" she finally asked. He did not respond. She asked again. "where did you run off too and what's going," He gave no answer did not even turn to look at her.
"Adams please talk to me just tell me what's wrong. you have had us all worried your mom, Minmwa your friends and me. you-you--you just disappeared you weren't answering you phone what's going on?"
"my mom was worried haha" he replied with a short and mysterious laugh. " she was worried? its funny you know she wasn't worried at all when I saw her earlier she was no where close to worried she was...was happy. infact very pleased you should have seen the look on her face.....why the bleep is she worried? " Stacy stood there looking at him, confused.
"Adams umm what... am I missing something? " she asked. Adams looked at her and shook his head and then smiled. " it all makes sense now why she was always happy when he was around, why she did not want to marry again hmm. No wonder uncle Peter never got married or spoke about any girl, His sister is the perfect lover. I saw them and I wish I hadn't but I saw them..." He said his voice began to crack it was like he was going to cry. But he didn't. Stacy did not need Adams to give the a-z information about the matter, she understood and was beyond shocked. She sat close to him and put her arms round his shoulder.
"I am really sorry. Sorry you saw them"
Re: Guilty Pleasure by joanee20(f): 1:05pm On May 18, 2016
Really heart breaking..hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

[story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 6 / xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Omo Danfo And His Wife Bus Transport Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.