Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Talent Showcase(what Can You Do Or Want To Learn To Do?) Meet The Right Click - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Talent Showcase(what Can You Do Or Want To Learn To Do?) Meet The Right Click (490 Views)

I Want To Settle This Year Only If I Can Get The Right Person / If U Wanna Love Or Want To Be Loved,lets Meet Here. / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talent Showcase(what Can You Do Or Want To Learn To Do?) Meet The Right Click by nawaoh2: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2009
We have all dreamt of using our talents someday, but have never really met the right click, tell us what you can do, and you just might meet the right contact here!!!
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl 4 A Serious Relationship. / For People With Blackberry's: Exchange Pins / I Need A Real Woman To Settle Down With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.