Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Seun Kuti Kicks Against Fuel Subsidy Removal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Kicks Against Fuel Subsidy Removal (507 Views)

"I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Kicks Against Fuel Subsidy Removal by olamiposi15: 5:05pm On May 12, 2016
Son of late singer and activist, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, Seun has come out to air his view on the recent removal of fuel subsidy.
According to the singer, who today urged all Nigerians to - See more at: http://greennews.ng/felas-son-seun-kuti-kicks-against-fuel-subsidy/

Re: Seun Kuti Kicks Against Fuel Subsidy Removal by Airforce1(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2016
I voted for buhari but seems I'm beginning to regret it.

I eat 4square meals a day but I had to cut it to 3 so I can share 1 out of the 4 to guys on The street that can't afford 2 square meal.

Really really painful seeing my fellow youths waste away.

I pray God sends us a Moses that will lead Nigeria to greatness.
Re: Seun Kuti Kicks Against Fuel Subsidy Removal by cicc2010(f): 6:29pm On May 12, 2016
When is the protest holding Abi you no go sing just like you did in 2012. Fashola all of Una weh Una dey. Rubbish hypocrite!!!

(1) (Reply)

If Musicians Were Football Teams (J Sea) / Help I Can No Longer / Lil'kesh Reveals Love For His Mother- Watch Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.