Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

10 Free Essential Blogging Tools And Apps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Free Essential Blogging Tools And Apps (311 Views)

50 Blogging Tools To Make Your Blog An Authority In Your Choosen Niche / 8 Best Wordpress Tools And SEO Plugins For Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Free Essential Blogging Tools And Apps by TheInkheart(f): 5:20pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks to many awesome techies, there are almost hundreds of blogging tools and apps launched everyday in a bid to assist bloggers have smoother and more successful blogging career. But, of course, we can’t use every tool and app and so, there is the constant struggle of which is the best and most secure. In my almost 4 years of being a blogger, I have tried so many of these tools; some paid, some free and it can be so frustrating or disappointing when an app (especially the paid one) does not do what it is meant to do, is hard to understand/use and doesn’t protect your private details from the ever prying eyes of hackers.

In order to save my fellow bloggers, especially the newbies, the headache of trying new tools/apps and not getting the desired results, I have compiled a list of my favorite “tried and trusted” blogging (offline and online) tools and apps that have not only saved me time but have equally saved me money; the best part is, these tools are free, very easy to use and secure.

Pixabay:

click here to read more: http://www.coloursandgrey.com/10-free-essential-blogging-tools-and-apps/

(1) (Reply)

Fully Approved US Adsense For Sale! / Monitor Your Servers, Websites And IP. / 3k Twitter Account For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.