Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos (23947 Views)

Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by stephanie11: 6:18pm On May 12, 2016
Capital Oil boss, Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah wrote a sweet, loving letter to his wife, Uchenna as she turns a year older today. He shared photos of their wedding day also......read the letter below..

MY LITTLE LOVE LETTER TO MY JEWEL OF INESTIMABLE VALUE ON HER SPECIAL DAY

I can remember vividly the first time I set my eyes on her. I was 22 and she was 20. It was not difficult to see her invaluable worth. Within a short space of time and with much excitement, I had concluded she was going to be my wife. At the age of 22, she became my wife after paying her bride price. The blessings she brought into my life started to manifest in no time as I moved into a 2-storey building I built under 2months and 3weeks at the age of 22. To the glory of God, we eventually wedded in 1997 at Muson centre, Lagos. I was 26 years at the time and she was 24 years. All these were rare feats!

From then onwards, the good tidings of love has been evident in our lives. She has been a rock, my solid rock. Her entrance into my life opened doors, shattered barriers, leveled mountains and made me soar. This treasure stood by me through thick and thin, even at my lowest ebb. You see, the bible never lies. As the word of the Lord says "he who finds a wife, findeth a good thing"...In my case, I FOUND THE BEST THING! I will and could never ask God for more. Taking a stroll down memory lane and life as we started it, the struggles, the bliss, the highs and the lows, all the beautiful moments we have shared, there is no doubt that you have been an immense blessing to me.

Obim, I honor you on this special day, for being a solid pillar of strength and support all through the years. Since we started this journey over 20 years ago, your belief and confidence in me has been resolute, giving me a steady platform to build on. Through the good times and bad, you stood firmly behind me, helping me withstand the true test of time, growing with you, by you and growing closer each passing year. My strength lies in you, Uche. My renewed strength comes from the assurance of your ability and capacity to take charge of the home front while I do battle on the field. You see...you are the best partner I could ever dream of. We are the best team! Even while I am on the battlefield daily, with all the hostilities and struggles, you are always behind me and knowing that I have a woman who has got my back, even when it's against the wall fills me with so much confidence.

At this juncture, I wish to thank for everything, absolutely everything you represent and have done for me. Words can never be enough to exhaustively explain what you mean to me. You have blessed me in countless ways, of which being the caring and resourceful mother of our 5 beautiful children is the zenith.
Despite being highly misunderstood and sometimes controversial, you have always been that one person who understood me totally, seeing beyond everyone else, seeing beyond the veil. I want to thank you for tolerating me and all my controversies. Over the years, the countless advice and counsel gotten from your well of wisdom has keep my foot on the ground. Today, I am afloat because of you.

Inasmuch as I recognize the fact that words are inadequate to gush about my thoughts and feelings for you, I intend to use our book which would be published soon to illustrate exhaustively what you mean to me, even though that might just scratch the surface.
My love, as you reach another milestone today, my earnest prayer is that God grants us the grace to understand and love each other more and more with each passing day. You have been a virtuous wife, an extraordinary friend, a wonderful mother, a reliable confidant and a precious vessel which God has used to bless me immensely.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY ANGEL.

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/ifeanyi-ubah-pens-lovely-letter-wife-turns-year-older-today/

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by nedufantasy(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2016
Wow....the wife is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by FazzyKachi(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2016
All those Chickens looking for AlreadySelfmade Man_ Ma TFU_
You don't want to suffer with him_ But yet, you're spending the little he has_ God is Greater than you_ Suffer with him now, Enjoy with him Later_
Make us Proud_ Journey of a Thousand miles, always starts from Somewhere_

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Aromas: 6:49pm On May 12, 2016
Very inspiring and motivated. 20years of marriage and still counting by God grace. Amen.
HBD to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by englishmart(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2016
He even got married in his late 40s see as he old for the wedding picture....

With real good money, love becomes 2nd 11 player

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Danniscott(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2016
And some girls be waiting for already made. Thank God I got mine already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Clerverley2(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2016
You hardly see Yoruba marriages like this.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Smartsyn(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2016
Chai,this is lovely, make I do quick go marry..

Love is a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by lovelyadeola(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2016
Awww That's sweet. .
Meanwhile checkout my signature
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Mopolchi: 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
The lady don try. I hear say the man like to slap people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by goshen26: 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
k
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Smartsyn(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:
He even got married in his late 40s see as he old for the wedding picture....

With real good money, love becomes 2nd 11 player
try to read before typing poo.. In-between the lines too

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
Was she a virgin?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
All this girls looking for ready men, like naughtynaughty and hateu2
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by englishmart(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2016
Ebere obi slapper
6 useless Brazilian players buyers
Oil mogul
Anambra man
A billionaire in dollars
Ifeanyi uba fc chairman.

God bless you and your fine wife o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by abdulrazat(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2016
Happy Birthday to the rock behind the Boss. Live long.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by englishmart(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
try to read before typing poo.. In-between the lines too
that's not necessary bro. I make my point before I read.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by 7footre(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2016
Marrying the right woman is the most important tin in a man's life

10 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by englishmart(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2016
Keneking:
Was she a virgin?
was her name virginia?

10 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by buchi16(f): 8:02pm On May 12, 2016
awww! so sweet...nd I feel like cryin.....

bt hw do u ppl do it...I mean bein d first to coment.....do u get alert on ur fone dat sm1 posted smtn or wat.....i need likes too...pls.tnk u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Smartsyn(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:
that's not necessary bro. I make my point before I read.
that will get you into trouble.. It's the other way round

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by izzou(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
You hardly see Yoruba marriages like this.

Do you really have to type this?

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by jeffooh999(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2016
HBD TO YOU ooohh
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by chynasaz(f): 8:05pm On May 12, 2016
Chaiii, oluwa answer my call oooh, make him arrive sharply biko chineke.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by englishmart(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
that will get you into trouble.. It's the other way round
I know. But I don't just know why I enjoy getting into troubles

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by refiner(f): 8:07pm On May 12, 2016
....sweet words indeed!..cute couple!
to marry just dey hungry me now...smiley

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Olukologia(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2016
If U can remember my story vividly. Pls I need help on NL. I'm an aauaite, I want to pay for my reparation fee. I cant dont want to miss exams.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Ushiefrank(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2016
Am happy for them, more blessing I WISH MTN CAN STOP SCAMING NAIJA WITH ALL THEIR STEALING TRICKS
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by trendyspeed: 8:08pm On May 12, 2016
This is the best i have ever read on Nairaland in my many years of joining.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by fortunechy(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2016
nice one....God will continue to uphold ur marriage
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Love Letter To Wife On Her Birthday, Shares Wedding Photos by Smartsyn(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:
I know. But I don't just know why I enjoy getting into troubles
have your head ever been cracked open before?.. I doubt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale / Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! / FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.