Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest (587 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) / Subsidy Protest: SE Refuse To Protest. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by frankijege(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2016
The souls of Muyideen Mustapha, Ademola Aderinde and all those who died during the 2012 fuel subsidy removal protests, will be turning over a million times in their graves; when they realise they were lured to an early grave by people who were moved by dislike, greed and not patriotism.

Many of those who danced at Ojota and other cities, claiming to be at the fore-front of the protest are today in government. They seem to have lost their voices.

Dear Muyideen, Ademola and other beloved comrades that died, I am sorry we let you died for a course hinged on lies. A course predicated on deceit. A course that is anything but worth while.

I am not apologising because I feel the government of that time was right. I am apologising because the government of today is also wrong and many people are praising defending it for taking the same actions you were called out to die for. I am apologising because I am ashamed that people will rationalise a wrongful act because they are today's men. I am ashamed at the kind of people that parade themselves as activist.

Departed comrades, I am truly ashamed because Goodluck Jonathan may be having a nice laugh. Please forgive us
Re: An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by menstrualpad: 6:25pm On May 12, 2016
Only ijiots follow politicians to protest.

3 Likes

Re: An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by youngeagle(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2016
Nigerians like dancing with the devil instead of mourning with the angel don't ask me what that means because I don't even know...tell my fellow country men lies you win there hrt easily than when you make sense
Re: An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by LadyMessi(f): 7:08pm On May 12, 2016
I'm more speechless than Michael Jackson. All I can say is that, we have been scammed but some people have refused to accept the fact.
Re: An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by Lvlink(f): 7:27pm On May 12, 2016
It's regrettable, they died for nothing. cry cry cry
Re: An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by meccuno: 7:40pm On May 12, 2016
They died for nothing
Re: An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by free13: 8:31pm On May 12, 2016
Rip. cry
Re: An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2016
They died for nothing. May they remain forgotten for wasting their lives and becoming tools at the hands of politicians.

Many other zombies shall follow that path by the time the year runs out.

Rest in pieces, mumus. I'm sure they're weeping in hell now.

2 Likes

Re: An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by ogawisdom(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2016
They died BC they r ist grade zombies tongue
Re: An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by medpren: 9:33pm On May 12, 2016
I remember one lifeless yoruba was even carried in a wheel barrow then and TVC station (Tinubu Video and Camera) was milking the protest for all it's worth. Lmao!

I don't pity the dead zombies, the only good zombie is a dead one. grin
Re: An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest by Nobody: 4:57am On May 13, 2016
Who don die don die go. Life is only for the living.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari, You Have The Moral Obligation To Resign Now! / Open Letter To The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Another Chibok Girl Rescued!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.