Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Please Very Urgent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Very Urgent (994 Views)

.. / Please Help Ooo. This Is To Save A Life Very Urgent. / It's Very Urgent, Please Help Locate Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Very Urgent by nellyquash(f): 6:50pm On May 12, 2016
I have a friend that is not married not to talk of going through child bearing, her man politely told her that he observed something like water coming from her breast when he was on the mood.

My friend confronted me n told me what her man said, I told her that from what I have heard is except you are pregnant or have aborted.. but she said she did abortion while she was in school.

Please help... I understand what she's going through and now that her man has started complaining....

PLEASE WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE
Re: Please Very Urgent by Belexy95: 7:14pm On May 12, 2016
Its not a big deal. Its a medical condition that occurs in women. She should reach the hospital.
Re: Please Very Urgent by nellyquash(f): 7:39am On May 13, 2016
Belexy95:
Its not a big deal. Its a medical condition that occurs in women. She should reach the hospital.

belexy are u saying it's normal? Someone said it's imbalance hormone shocked
Belexy95:

belexy are u saying it's normal? Someone said it's imbalance hormone
Re: Please Very Urgent by Belexy95: 8:21am On May 13, 2016
nellyquash:

belexy are u saying it's normal? Someone said it's imbalance hormone shocked

belexy are u saying it's normal? Someone said it's imbalance hormone
It's not normal but occurs in women for several reasons. When a woman lactates without pregnancy its called galactorrhea. Its nothing to be worried about, reach the hospital it would be controlled. Infact, most times it stops naturally when induced by sexual hormones. Except where an infection is responsible.
Re: Please Very Urgent by nellyquash(f): 8:48am On May 13, 2016
Belexy95:
It's not normal but occurs in women for several reasons. When a woman lactates without pregnancy its called galactorrhea. Its nothing to be worried about, reach the hospital it would be controlled. Infact, most times it stops naturally when induced by sexual hormones. Except where an infection is responsible.

Belexy please bring it down to a layman's understanding....

lactates without pregnacy

induced by sexual hormones

please explain

Thank you
Re: Please Very Urgent by Belexy95: 9:41am On May 13, 2016
nellyquash:

Belexy please bring it down to a layman's understanding....

lactates without pregnacy

induced by sexual hormones

please explain

Thank you
Pls, be sure, am not a medics but do a wide range of studying. That been said, to lactate is to discharge liquid from the breast. Its a common experience among some ladies to discharge liquid substance from the breast when its fondled. This happens becos the hormone responsible has been stimulated. It should give more concern where she discharges without any handling.
Re: Please Very Urgent by nellyquash(f): 9:47am On May 13, 2016
Belexy95:
Pls, be sure, am not a medics but do a wide range of studying. That been said, to lactate is to discharge liquid from the breast. Its a common experience among some ladies to discharge liquid substance from the breast when its fondled. This happens becos the hormone responsible has been stimulated. It should give more concern where she discharges without any handling.

Thank you very much belexy...

I did get you now.
Re: Please Very Urgent by Baeb: 10:28am On May 13, 2016
Kindly dial 53665 to speak to a medical Doctor about this...
Re: Please Very Urgent by nellyquash(f): 11:27am On May 13, 2016
Baeb:
Kindly dial 53665 to speak to a medical Doctor about this...

Thanks Baeb
Re: Please Very Urgent by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 13, 2016
nellyquash, weed is a good solution cheesy tongue
Re: Please Very Urgent by tojahh(m): 5:48am On May 14, 2016
Hey Nelly,

Ask her if she's on or has used birth control pills for the past 60 days. Ask her if this happens anytime she hears a baby cry. If yes then her lactation is as a result of her hormone being overly-excited. She should stop it and after some time handle the affected breast and see if she gets any fluid.
Re: Please Very Urgent by emmaliver(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2016
Let her see a gynae around her. Its expressible galactorrhea. The prolactin is high.There are drugs for it.

1 Like

Re: Please Very Urgent by nellyquash(f): 1:23pm On May 16, 2016
HateU2:
nellyquash, weed is a good solution cheesy tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Very Urgent by nellyquash(f): 1:28pm On May 16, 2016
tojahh:
Hey Nelly,

Ask her if she's on or has used birth control pills for the past 60 days. Ask her if this happens anytime she hears a baby cry. If yes then her lactation is as a result of her hormone being overly-excited. She should stop it and after some time handle the affected breast and see if she gets any fluid.

Loool....My friend don laff tire oo...

Anyway, Thanks Tojahh...She said none of the above...
Re: Please Very Urgent by tojahh(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2016
nellyquash:

Loool....My friend don laff tire oo...

Anyway, Thanks Tojahh...She said none of the above...

Okay o, no wahala.

Na so my Mama been talk, nai make me ask... Hope she gets needed remedy soon.

(1) (Reply)

Back Pain Home Remedy !!! / See how you are gradually killing yourself! / Health & Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.