Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . (1577 Views)

Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize / Lateef Ajikanle Electrocuted In Flooding / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by help3852: 7:01pm On May 12, 2016
I remember PMB, once said “Subsidy does not exist” in 2011. Again, Baba said ” We are looking at it” when asked if he can also remove subsidy too, if elected and just last year Dec, the Presidency assured Nigerians not to panick as there are no plan for subsidy removal. Now I asked? What has changed? I think most of our leaders outside government give us false hope and make unfound and unguided statements to make them a better choice, but once they see the reality in government, the story usually change.

With this move, i think Good luck was right though, Labaran Maku noise was indeed a good noise?. Verily, today’s decision means there was indeed something called “Subsidy” and every government seems it should be remove before we can get it right.

Well, let me say my own very quickly that shame on all occupiers, if we can’t stand up for this. It’s hypocrisy and double standard if we all dig GEJ’s pitfall with Subsidy rejection and we are feeling cool with it, just 4yrs after. Particularly at this trying period, where money is as scarce as the Petrol itself, when Jobs are not available for graduates to do, when Govt itself is paying half salaries, when food prices are skyrocketing by the day, when private business owners are disengaging staffs and multinationals are doing mass sacking..
If you sit and watch this to take life and existence from poor Nigerians and for continuous untold hardship, then you are part of the hypocrites..

I’m sorry, I’m disappointed by this untimely removal. To the rich, nothing much would change but for the poor, everything would change. I don’t care what subsidy removal means, it”s economics, buharinomics and whatever we stand to gain. If we are all gullible to reason and study Economics of Petroleum few years back, then it doesn’t matter anymore now. Petrol at #145 is huge for an Oil producing country.

Welcome to the era of change, baba Buhari Negodu oooo… The poor are smiling at you now, thought you said you understand their pain but with this, I doubt if PMB knows what Hardship means sef.

Now, the wailers can wail better on the hailers. And say “We know tell una??”. How I wish this could be reversed asap… But wait ooo? Would salaries be jack up and minimum wages be increased??, would subsidy removal on petrol lead to food subsidizing?.

Let us remember; that “People shouldn’t be afraid of their government rather governments should be afraid of their people”.- Alan Moore.

Also that ” Extreme poverty anywhere is a threat to human security everywhere.” — Kofi Annan. And “An imbalance between rich and poor is the oldest and most fatal ailment of all republics.”

Infact spiritually, “the Bible insists that the best test of a nation’s righteousness is how it treats the poorest and most vulnerable in its midst.” – Jim Wallis and “Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity. It is the protection of a fundamental human right, the right to dignity and a decent life.”-Nelson Mandela.

And to the rich folks among us, let me leave you with this, “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality exist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” – Nelson Mandela.

‪#‎RevolutionIsImminent‬# We are ready for this.

Source : https://ideologiesconcept./2016/05/11/on-subsidy-removal-nigerians-and-human-rights-activist-need-to-apologize-to-gej/

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Aubrey1(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2016
tell them

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by tsephanyah(f): 7:08pm On May 12, 2016
I apologize on behalf of them, next
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Almajiri1: 7:09pm On May 12, 2016
Some rogue kids here from rogue Apc occupied Nairaland during Gej era while showing us how petrol would sell for 40 Naira per liter once the rogue buhari wins election.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by benedictnsi(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2016
tsephanyah:

Lol who are you Are you also apologising on behalf of Amechi
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by help3852: 7:14pm On May 12, 2016
tsephanyah:
lol, is that how to apologize?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by help3852: 7:18pm On May 12, 2016
Almajiri1:
Some rogue kids here from rogue Apc occupied Nairaland during Gej era while showing us how petrol would sell for 40 Naira per liter once the rogue buhari wins election.
majority of Nigerians are gullible, am awaiting for liar Mohammed to release a statement, trust me people like ngeneukwenu and passingshot cum gbawe are also preparing their foolish defense

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Luckylife(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2016
Starting from APC government.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Almajiri1: 7:24pm On May 12, 2016
help3852:
majority of Nigerians are gullible, am awaiting for liar Mohammed to release a statement, trust me people like ngeneukwenu and passingshot cum gbawe are also preparing their foolish defense
Majority of Nigerians already see their unclothedness. They shall all be disgraced in the next few days.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Blackfire(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2016
Kneels down to pray*...

*put one hand inside hot water*

amadioha call sango your brother and Zeus ur cousin...
Any person who protested or call Jona unprintable name all because of subsidy.
But he/she is now acting deaf and dumb since yesterday, that holy mallam removed the same subsidy..
*puts second hand inside hot water*..

Let your inter ballistic missile from bermuda triangle blaster there mouth in mamiwater and alusi okija name i pray ...

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by tsephanyah(f): 9:19pm On May 12, 2016
help3852:
lol, is that how to apologize?
how do u think? Beg them.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Pidggin(f): 9:23pm On May 12, 2016
In 2012 APC sponsored a crowd of gullible Nigerians to dance Azonto at Ojota against fuel subsidy, now they have the guts to steal GEJ's idea? SMH
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by tsephanyah(f): 9:24pm On May 12, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol who are you Are you also apologising on behalf of Amechi
yep i apologize on behalf of every APCon lies, cheat, propaganda..
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by medpren: 9:29pm On May 12, 2016
yorubas were the ones who supported injustice and made themselves available for manipulation against the south. Thank God the SE and SS saw through the whole charade and did not allow themselves to be manipulated with the "occupyRubbish". yoruba states should be carved into northern nigeria. If we can create a cardinal point known as SS, calling yorubaland NorthSouthWest (NSW) should be difficult na.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by free13: 9:32pm On May 12, 2016
Hmm....
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 12, 2016
To remove fuel subsidy during Jonathan time was a sin but during Buhari it is a national achievement.Nigerians will dominate #hell

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by analice107: 6:08pm On May 13, 2016
Blackfire:
Kneels down to pray*...

*put one hand inside hot water*

amadioha call sango your brother and Zeus ur cousin...
Any person who protested or call Jona unprintable name all because of subsidy.
But he/she is now acting deaf and dumb since yesterday, that holy mallam removed the same subsidy..
*puts second hand inside hot water*..

Let your inter ballistic missile from bermuda triangle blaster there mouth in mamiwater and alusi okija name i pray ...

Amen.
I totally like whats going on. If Buhari had died when everyone thought he would, this nation would have idolised him for the rest of this nation's existence. Everybody would have been crying loudly that Nigeria lost the only hero who would have saved Nigeria from degredaion and total colapse from corruption. But Jehovah who is so awesome, took the illness away and handed over Power to him, to show us how stupid we are. Buhari had Power before, Nigeria experienced him, he came again, we handed over power to him. Now herdsmen are armed in every community all over Nigeria. He is Fulani, and Fulani take pride in Wickedness.
Let Nigerians enjoy, this is just the beginning.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by LadyExcellency: 6:21pm On May 13, 2016
The same thing Lady Excellency is saying since morning.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 13, 2016
Are those cowards at NLS and TUC not done with there useless meeting so the can start occupying Aso rock?

Yeye country ruled by a dullard

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Blackfire(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2016
analice107:

I totally like whats going on. If Buhari had died when everyone thought he would, this nation would have idolised him for the rest of this nation's existence. Everybody would have been crying loudly that Nigeria lost the only hero who would have saved Nigeria from degredaion and total colapse from corruption. But Jehovah who is so awesome, took the illness away and handed over Power to him, to show us how stupid we are. Buhari had Power before, Nigeria experienced him, he came again, we handed over power to him. Now herdsmen are armed in every community all over Nigeria. He is Fulani, and Fulani take pride in Wickedness.
Let Nigerians enjoy, this is just the beginning.

... Sometimes i wonder the kind of brain inside that your head.
U deserve a kiss.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by analice107: 10:40pm On May 13, 2016
Blackfire:

... Sometimes i wonder the kind of brain inside that your head.
U deserve a kiss.
I wish born again are allowed to kiss men who are not their husbands, i would have kissed you back.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Blackfire(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2016
analice107:

I wish born again are allowed to kiss men who are not their husbands, i would have kissed you back.

please don't laugh if I say this.
I will be going to church on Sunday... and is that church u 've been debating.
-now u can laugh-

about the kiss when we get to that bridge we will cross it.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by analice107: 10:55pm On May 13, 2016
Blackfire:

please don't laugh if I say this. I will be going to church on Sunday... and is that church u 've been debating. -now u can laugh-
about the kiss when we get to that bridge we will cross it.

Its okay. If you believe you can find Christ in the Catholic religion fine. about the kiss... *covers face, and walks out of thread*
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by Blackfire(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2016
analice107:

Its okay. If you believe you can find Christ in the Catholic religion fine.
about the kiss...
*covers face, and walks out of thread*

funny enough I used to be a seminarian ...
one old man of 85 years is doing his birthday, so I have to honor their invitation..

"trying to run after u, two mean looking angels appeared"
I greeted them bros tuna well done o
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by todayboy: 10:46am On May 14, 2016
They where brainwashed and bribed by tinubu
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by analice107: 11:27am On May 14, 2016
Blackfire:

funny enough I used to be a seminarian ...
one old man of 85 years is doing his birthday, so I have to honor their invitation..

"trying to run after u, two mean looking angels appeared"
I greeted them bros tuna well done o
Hahahahahaha, u no go ever dey serious.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . by sinistermind(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2016
Well, I think people like Falana, Fashola and their likes need to apologise to GEJ. That period, I can remember that the governors forum also supported the removal and when the time came, people like falana said "there is nothing like subsidy" "what are we subsidising?" then he gave us Law Mathematics on how there's nothing like subsidy. Now "Mr. Integrity" is in power and all of a sudden there is subsidy. We should remember that it was the last administration that opened our eyes to subsidy and explained to us how it's done with no oda govt before them did, they open our eyes to the fraud under the subsidy payments. I wonder what would have happened if they had kept quiet at least what we don't know won't hurt us. So at this point, I would say that GEJ deserve a commendation of this issue of subsidy and also deserves an apology.

(1) (Reply)

In Pictures: Muhammadu Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Tinubu Corruption Profile: How He Illegally Cornered 371.1 Billion Naira / Caption This Picture: Hadiza And El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.