Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 (28665 Views)

NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price / Nigerians Are Selling Off Dollars As Dollar Price Crashes / Naira Falls To N345/$ In Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by encryptjay(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2016
pat077:
Feeling the change........
I'm playing Saraki diss,declare your assets grin
Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by iamNifemi(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]Aja 1 Juz dey bite d rest dey go...Owo epo ti gara gan and awon herdsmen ti takeover.... Foolanian remain nomadic as ever, from Aunty quaruption summit to Uncle Subsidy. Ani lati gbadura gidi cus nobody dey enter one chance nd expect positive change. #gaskia

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 12, 2016
The aimless/ill-prepared nomad is a monumental disaster!

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by onatisi(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2016
I predicted all these things since June last year but many didn't take notice

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by lightdotcom: 8:32pm On May 12, 2016
.... Guys brace up from d way its going it may get worse with the naira. Imagine oil marketers are now forced to go to the black market to source for dollar. The pressure to get d dollar will skyrocket and the naira wld suffer too badly. Hope it does not get to 500/$ soon.

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by lielbree: 8:34pm On May 12, 2016
Heavenly Father forgive what ever it is your children have done for painful penalty to befall us crybuhari is a wicked ruler, the abacha days are back again angry

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by onatisi(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2016
lightdotcom:
This man and his cabinet dont know what they are doing ooo ...... Guys brace up from d way its going it may get worse with the naira. Imagine oil marketers are now forced to go to the black market to source for dollar. The pressure to get d dollar will skyrocket and the naira wld suffer too badly. Hope it does not get to 500/$ soon.

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by onatisi(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2016
lielbree:
Heavenly Father forgive what ever it is your children have done for painful penalty to befall us crybuhari is a wicked ruler, the abacha days are back again angry

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Fury007: 8:37pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:
what do you expect?
When prices of everything increases,
The value of the currency depreciates.

BTW, this two heads are less than that one head below

A thousand of your head would probably still amount to your nonsense theory that "when prices increases, the value of the currency depreciates"

Prices of commodities increase as a result of currency depreciation, not the other way round!

We should know the school you attend/attended in order to advise others. Another child on NL... Tired of lecturing ds "pikins"
Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by sanusidabo: 8:37pm On May 12, 2016
BREAKING NEWS update on the naira appreciation against dollar after the hike in petrol price #218 to $1
Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by ajebuter(f): 8:39pm On May 12, 2016
Keneking:
We would stabilise it with Yuan but the official exchange is less than N199. That window has stabilised since May 29, 2015.
Amazing!

Seriously, won ti shepe fun bobo yii..

Alafise

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 12, 2016
Who knows how it will be by next year ?

People will sell their private cars for N50,000

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Brilliantlights(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2016
Join fiverr, earn in dollars and Nigerians keep doubting calling ertin scam

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Acidosis(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2016
Keneking:
We would stabilise it with Yuan but the official exchange is less than N199. That window has stabilised since May 29, 2015.
Amazing!

If I give you an e-slap ehn, your destiny will stabilize.

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:
what do you expect?
When prices of everything increases,
The value of the currency depreciates.

BTW, this two heads are less than that one head below

'These two heads...', not 'This two heads...'. Half-baked illiterates are the easiest to identify. They always shout to the rooftops.

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by BurukutuMallam: 8:54pm On May 12, 2016
ALL YOU MODERSTORS IN THIS FORUM ARE HYPOCRITES WITH BIAS MINDS
OMENKA AND CO WILL TALK DOWN ON IPOB AND WHEN SOMEONE CAUTION. HIM YOU BAN THE PERSON
YOU ALL SHOULD GO TO HE'LL
TO HE'LL WITH THIS TRIBALIST FORUM FULL OF SHIT
AM OUT OF HERE !!!
FVCK YA ASS YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS
Jobless ignoramus that does noting but witch hunt people against their view
Fools

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 12, 2016
Resurgence:

Elope to Biafra I guess? cheesy cheesy
Nope! I school across the Mediterenia.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by englishmart(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2016
aluk:

'These two heads...', not 'This two heads...'. Half-baked illiterates are the easiest to identify. They always shout to the rooftops.
a very notable error. thanks for making me look like a fool

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by englishmart(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2016
Fury007:

A thousand of your head would probably still amount to your nonsense theory that "when prices increases, the value of the currency depreciates"

Prices of commodities increase as a result of currency depreciation, not the other way round!

We should know the school you attend/attended in order to advise others. Another child on NL... Tired of lecturing ds "pikins"
what is the cause of currency depreciation Mr. Dundee?

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 12, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Somebody is asking me for advice on how he can survive fuel price increase. What can I say?

Personally I am even considering buying a horse which will live on home-grown grasses!

Eureka!!! I've found it!!! Mystery solved!!!

Buhari is a Fulani man >> Fulanis are mostly nomads hence they move all over in search of pasture for their malu nama dem.

This therefore, explains why the man nor dey stay one place. . . .

#NomadicPressido

before I chop ban or something worse, lemme add this. . . (cos Na dictators dey incharge, even here on NL. Dem nor dey know which one be play o)

"Sucking breast is a survival skill guys learnt at birth. But as to how and where girls learnt the act of sucking dicks still bothers me though"

You made a lot of impression!

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2016
emmachukwu99:

You made a lot of impression!
I dey vex... Don't know whether to smile or frown.

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by tivta(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2016
All I want to know is where is that guy that said because the budget has been passed into law that will strengthen the naira, where Is he?

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by repogirl(f): 9:16pm On May 12, 2016
[size=20pt]BOOOOHARI and his USELESS, CLUELESS BUNCH of USELESS BRAINLESS BUFFOONS SHOULD BE FORCED TO RESIGN!

THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER! WORSE NEWS EVERYDAY! HABA!

THEY ARE DIGGING NIGERIA INTO DEEPER SHÍT EVERYDAY, HOW LONG WILL WE ACCEPT AND ENDURE THIS RUBBISH?
[/size]

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by omenka(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2016
BurukutuMallam:
ALL YOU MODERSTORS IN THIS FORUM ARE HYPOCRITES WITH BIAS MINDS
OMENKA AND CO WILL TALK DOWN ON IPOB AND WHEN SOMEONE CAUTION. HIM YOU BAN THE PERSON
YOU ALL SHOULD GO TO HE'LL
TO HE'LL WITH THIS TRIBALIST FORUM FULL OF SHIT
AM OUT OF HERE !!!
FVCK YA ASS YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS
Jobless ignoramus that does noting but witch hunt people against their view
Fools
He's so sad... Eyaaa. cheesycheesy

"I'm out of here" he says. How many times have we heard this from iPod yoots?? They ditch a moniker in protest, threaten never to come back again, only to come back and create a dozen other handles. cheesy

Na una go tire. grin
Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by BIGTinfotech: 9:29pm On May 12, 2016
Everyone keeps saying 'you voted change'. The fact that The new govt 'appears' to be getting it wrong or making life more difficult doesn't justify The sham or charade of corruption in The immediate past administration.

Profwriter:

nigeria, enjoy your change

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 12, 2016
Zoom to Ghana
Resurgence:
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by BakireBulmaker: 9:51pm On May 12, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing!

Are you a psycho?

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by stevecantrell: 10:00pm On May 12, 2016
repogirl:
[size=20pt]BOOOOHARI and his USELESS, CLUELESS BUNCH of USELESS BRAINLESS BUFFOONS SHOULD BE FORCED TO RESIGN!

THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER! WORSE NEWS EVERYDAY! HABA!

THEY ARE DIGGING NIGERIA INTO DEEPER SHÍT EVERYDAY, HOW LONG WILL WE ACCEPT AND ENDURE THIS RUBBISH?
[/size]

Answer this lady..someone ?

Anybody?
Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by crazymod: 10:07pm On May 12, 2016
I888:

https://www.thecable.ng/increase-pms-price-crashes-naira-n3451

It was a terrible mistake to regulate forex...
naira will fall further because BDC can not provide all the foreign exchange needed to import fuel.

Crude oil swap deal would have benefited the economy more than deregulation of fuel price at the short run.

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 12, 2016
Sai Buhari!!!...more disastrous decisions to come...stay glued to your sets grin

Re: Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2016
The removal of subsidy will be hard at first but in another 3yrs Nigerians will beat themselves on the head for ever having the policy in the first place. Removal of subsidy will take money from the rich and put it in circulation; there will be excess money in the system for the kleptomaniac and the honest Abes....Good times are just around the corner, what pains me is that when GEJ tried to do it, he was roundly condemned by the ignorant masses.

Naira Maintains Steady Falls As Speculators Scoop Dollars / 1.4trn Fine: MTN Takes Nigerian Government To Court / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video)