Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Are The Recent Plane Crashes Caused By Bombs/explosives? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are The Recent Plane Crashes Caused By Bombs/explosives? (992 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / Flood Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Calabar / TransAsia Plane Crashes Into River In Taiwan, Killing At Least 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Recent Plane Crashes Caused By Bombs/explosives? by Roscodaddy(m): 2:51am On Nov 20, 2006
I wonder if the plane crashes in our beloved country are natural or something else,from the papers :Man caught trying to smuggle explosives aboard Bellview Airline

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200611200343717 angry shocked
Re: Are The Recent Plane Crashes Caused By Bombs/explosives? by blackhope: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2006
angry

I am curios to know who was on tthe manifest.

Blackhope
Re: Are The Recent Plane Crashes Caused By Bombs/explosives? by gaby(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2006
Saw the news on CNN was sure not convinced i kind of smell a rat here why now all of a sudden, seems to me the new aviation minister is trying to paint himself the almighty saviour and the right person for the job, need to follow the subsequent events unfolding to be convinced beyond any reasonale doubt that this is nothing but a conspiracy,
Re: Are The Recent Plane Crashes Caused By Bombs/explosives? by globalaid(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2006
what is the conspiracy all about? Is it the new minister that caught the man? I think what is happening is between the airlines in Nigeria, they are the one sabotaging themselves.
Re: Are The Recent Plane Crashes Caused By Bombs/explosives? by izoneb(f): 3:14am On Nov 25, 2006
@ gaby i second yr thoughts!
Theres obviously a dead rat somewhere.
Re: Are The Recent Plane Crashes Caused By Bombs/explosives? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2006
thats a question no one can answer undecided

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Buses: What Are The Routes? / Bridge Collapses In The Us / Does Any One Knows If Tinapa Has Been Opened To The Public ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.