Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Who Will Be Kind To Gift Me These Books (hardcopy) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Will Be Kind To Gift Me These Books (hardcopy) (544 Views)

The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) / I'll convert your Books (HARDCOPY) to E-books, and I will STILL PAY "CASH" / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be Kind To Gift Me These Books (hardcopy) by emoch(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2016
Who will be generous and kind enough to gift me any one or more of these books (Hardcopy)

Release your Potentials (Myles Munroe)
The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Law of Business Success (Brian Tracy)
Success guaranteed by the Blood Covenant (Sam Adeyemi)
Men are from Mars, Women from Venus (John Gray)
Built to Last ( Jim Collins & Jerry Poras)
Living above the level of mediocrity ( Charles Swindoll)
What would Jesus eat (Don Colbert)
In pursuit of Purpose (Myles Munroe)
Principles and Power of Vision (Myles Munroe)
As a Man Thinketh ( James Allen)
The Success Principle (Jack Canfield)
The Millionaire Mind (Thomas Stanley)
The Handbook of Project Management(Trevor L. Young)
The 360 degree Leader ( John Maxwell)
You can negotiate anything (Herb Cohen)
How to win friends and influence people( Dale Carnegie).

Thanks in anticipation. For those interested in posting, inbox me for address.
Re: Who Will Be Kind To Gift Me These Books (hardcopy) by Aashik(m): 2:04am On May 13, 2016
Please do you have any of the listed books' soft copy.

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Jossite(unijos) / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘Wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools / China Builds World's Most Powerful Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.