Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Wordpress Error [help] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Error [help] (599 Views)

Yandex Invalid Contact Error. help!!! / Bill Gates Should Tender An Apology For This Deliberate Error. (picture) / If You Are Using /blogger, Then You Must Read This Latest Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Error [help] by Google63(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2016
While I was trying to install a theme on a locally hosted wordpress site, I got a fatal error. Right now, the site is not opened, and I can't access the site from the backend too. Is there anything I can do to solve the issue. The site owner is a novice and not in Nigeria, so she can't help out. Please I'll appreciate if there's anything I can do from my end here. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by mokoshalb(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2016
Google63:
While I was trying to install a theme on a locally hosted wordpress site, I got a fatal error. Right now, the site is not opened, and I can't access the site from the backend too. Is there anything I can do to solve the issue. The site owner is a novice and not in Nigeria, so she can't help out. Please I'll appreciate if there's anything I can do from my end here. Thanks in anticipation
provide the URL so I can detect the fault...
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 12, 2016
Google63:
Give it some time. It'll show up again.
Better still, you can open a ticket on your host account so they can fix it.
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by Google63(m): 6:49am On May 13, 2016
mokoshalb:
provide the URL so I can detect the fault...

Here's the URL sir http://6a7.910.myftpupload.com
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by mokoshalb(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2016
Google63:

Here's the URL sir http://6a7.910.myftpupload.com
You have two options, its either you change the theme totally or you edit this php file...
go to file manager then public_html >> content >> a2pnexwpnas01_data02/85/3288185 >> html >> wp-content >> themes >> headway >> library >> api >> api-panel.php that file I bolded is the affected file click on it and edit the code search for line 240, once found, remove all the code on that line only, then save...
with that it will surely work!
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by Google63(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2016
mokoshalb:
You have two options, its either you change the theme totally or you edit this php file...
go to file manager then public_html >> content >> a2pnexwpnas01_data02/85/3288185 >> html >> wp-content >> themes >> headway >> library >> api >> api-panel.php that file I bolded is the affected file click on it and edit the code search for line 240, once found, remove all the code on that line only, then save...
with that it will surely work!
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Is There Difference Between Expensive And Cheap Domain Name? / How Do I Boost My Blog / Help!!! I Cant Create Topic On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.