Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

See Best Alternative To Google Ad Sense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See Best Alternative To Google Ad Sense (619 Views)

Google Ad-sense Is Frustrating Me..........please Guidance / How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. / How Can I Pay For Google Ad As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Best Alternative To Google Ad Sense by Parollawd(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
REVENUE HITS; Revenue Hits uses contextual and geo-targeted ad serving technology to deliver better revenue for their publishers across different types of properties such as websites, mobile sites, add-ons, widgets, toolbar, and many more.
It serves over two billion ad impressions each day with a promise of 100% fill rate across all geographic regions.
Other than display ads, Revenue Hits also lets publishers monetize their website using text ads, pop ups, apps, widgets, XML feeds, and other custom formats.
Model: CPM, CPC, CPA, CPV, Auction
Minimum traffic: None
http://www.revenuehits.com/lps/pubref/?ref=@RH@FtYraXHJTHVjsH1mesh0nQ

BIDVERTISER; Though your mileage may vary, Bidvertiser is an ad network with an interesting monetization model: In addition to earning money for each ad that is clicked, the publisher also earns additional revenue when the click leads to a conversion (i.e. sale) for the advertiser.
BidVertiser supports multiple ad formats including banners, skyscrapers, rectangles, and mobile. You can use the provided point-and-click tool to customize the layout of these units to match your website’s look.
A bidding system ensures that publishers always get the highest possible revenue from each unit. Using the reporting interface, you can easily monitor your ads performance, clicks, click-through rate, and the total amount you’ve earned.
Model: CPM, CPC
Minimum traffic: None
http://www.bidvertiser.com/bdv/BidVertiser/bdv_publisher.dbm

000WEBHOST; Well thia guys aren`t an ad network but they run a nice package where you refer them to people like i am doing now and get five dollars...well its quite easy you just need to register here https://www.000webhost.com/914140.html then place their banners on your website then when people register throught you, you get 5 dollars
Their are so many other ads network like blogads, clicksor,media net... Because this ad network works for me doesnt mean twill work for you...o

more to come
Re: See Best Alternative To Google Ad Sense by jokunle(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
op, the ooowebhost.. if i make 100 dollars in 5 days.. will they pay instantly? or i will wait til 30days
Re: See Best Alternative To Google Ad Sense by Parollawd(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2016
jokunle:
op, the ooowebhost.. if i make 100 dollars in 5 days.. will they pay instantly? or i will wait til 30days

Its instantly boss.....cc lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help: Facebook Auto-add Friends To Group / How To Host A Website From Your Home. / Get Your Website For As Low As N15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.