Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. (1625 Views)

Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" / Why We Are Running "Slow Government" - Buhari / Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Nosurrenda: 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
From one bad news to another but no rebuttals from the usual suspects. While most Southerners have hidden their heads in shame, there's been an upsurge with new registrations amongs Hausa Nairalanders. Since Buhari came to power the number of Hausas on Nairaland has increased tenfold.
Even Miss Ngene have not been seen for days now.

Here's a partial list of Hausas who follow Buhari, some are using Yoruba and Igbo names so are harder to trace.
AbuMaryam1
fiizznation
fulaman
caseless
mynd1
Beeman
Gayigaskia
hassan85
EazyMoh

APC how market, better come and join us to occupy Nigeria with NANS next week.

6 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by demydea: 8:14pm On May 12, 2016
They are running away from unintelligent people made up of Wailers & dunnies littered everywhere on nairaland

8 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Rad1cal: 8:16pm On May 12, 2016
demydea:
They are running away from unintelligent people made up of Wailers & dunnies littered everywhere on nairaland

unintelligent people taking zombies like you to the cleaners. How sad !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by hassan85(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2016
I, hassan85 have no regrets supporting PMB and will never regret it. Ofcours we are not meant to be happy with every government decisions as such we disagree to agree when d need arises. but dt I begin to to distrust in PMB? I will NEVER!. In 1983, he refused to devalue our currency, we kicked. today, we understand better but its too late. Buhari does not make decisions under the influence of substances. That I know!

7 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by EazyMoh(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2016
Nosurrenda:
From one bad news to another but no rebuttals from the usual suspects. While most Southerners have hidden their heads in shame, there's been an upsurge with new registrations amongs Hausa Nairalanders. Since Buhari came to power the number of Hausas on Nairaland has increased tenfold.

Here's a partial list of Hausas who follow Buhari, some are using Yoruba and Igbo names so are harder to trace.
AbuMaryam1
fiizznation
fulaman
caseless
mynd1
Beeman
Gayigaskia
hassan85
EazyMoh

Thanks for the recognition. But personally I have been on political fora for more than a decade now on Social media. I mostly use disquss on SR, Vanguard and Punch comment sections where we hand out with people like Tobby777 joyebuka, Dr. Ejike and the likes. I used the iD Muhd Zuezz. Though joined NL as registered member after March 28. You are right I was looking for a platform to gloat and NL offers the best.
On PMB'S governance, as point out we are Hausa, but that's not the reason we are supporting PMB it's because he's by far better than GEJ and in fact most of our present day presidential candidate potentials. And that's where majority of voters agree with me as well.
I believe PMB'S administration made some mistakes in the ministerial appointments, budget, the house of assembly elections and subsidy removal.
But in all the administration has not made 2% of GEJ'S blunders. For that PMB still has our support.
You can decide not vote for him in 2019, for me I don't see any better option.
Peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by youngeagle(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2016
Most of them are tired defending the dullard and his blunder's,if not for pride and gullibility they would have denounced there support.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by dechriscool(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2016
Op,they have not run away.They just hibernated because of the economic hardship that has being having a torn on them.Now that the budget has being signed and is waiting implementation. They will start clawing out from their cocoon to mount the podium for further deceits and propagandas from the house of Lai muhammed their pay master.Enough have being budgeted for that.Food is done and is awaiting to be serve.Omenka has started receiving his own cut hence his recent reinvigoration,throwing of jabs left,right and centre and tantrums.He can at least afford a 1gb data plan now.Hunger bad ooo,make we for no die, we go hustle.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by BushidoBlue(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2016
Their pattern is as follows....

Buhari and APC say something....
Reply: it is sacrosanct.

Buhari and APC deny the initial said thing....
Reply: it is not feasible, the previous administration....bla bla bla

Buhari and APC return to initial said thing....
Reply: Due to the current economic reality on ground.... said thing can now happen..

All of this in the space of 3 weeks.

The subsidy issue is just one example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2016
Nosurrenda:

AbuMaryam1
fiizznation
fulaman
caseless
mynd1
Beeman
Gayigaskia
hassan85
EazyMoh

Run away? You have gotten it wrong, the PDP moderator of political section banned me for some days, this is my first reply. On Buhari, I found a reflection of a good leader in him who takes decisive decision, without fear of favor. Recent hike of petroleum products is vindictive. The decision is correct but the time is questionable, yet if we didn't do it now we can't survive the forth coming crisis awaiting. it will cause alot of rant from masses which is manageable.
let me remind you nobody immortalized Buhari, he is the better option for now, hence our support against your ethnic affiliate perceptions.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
Where are those Buhari Fans shouting Sai Baba and Trekking from state to state ? where are them now ? Hunger and poverty has shut their Abokiss mouth up.

Fuel is sold for N145 , Nigeria tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I Love GeJ

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by ba7man(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2016
We've played our part in kicking your GEJ back to the creeks where he belongs.

What's the point stayin around to fight with jobless non-entities left behind still hurting from their loss at the polls?

Watch our resurgence when the 2019 elections draws closer.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by TopHand: 3:14pm On May 13, 2016
I for one do not regret voting for Buhari, come 2019 I will not only vote but use my personal resources to campaign for him, the fuel subsidy removal is long over due for africa's largest oil exporter importing petrol is a slap on the collective intelligence of all the black people it says we are stupid ignorant and sub-human the Asians will never do something like this, talkless of the white man, instead of monopolising the market in africa we have been importing fuel, shame on you, shame on all you Nigerians, now you making empty noise like chickens desperately trying to hold on to a failed system that has never solved fuel availability in Nigeria and only succeeded in making a few people super rich at the expense of your collective development, is it petrol you want to eat and drink? how about those countries that do not have crude oil how are they surviving? Praise be to the Almighty for giving us a strong man in Buhari, forward ever backwards never there is no going back, I trust Buhari he is not looking at anybody's face if you like occupy the street for one year na there na go dey 4 life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by mikolo80: 6:13pm On May 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

being the loudest does'nt mean you've taken anyone to the cleaners.ask metuh and ffk.shebi you like running your mouths.don't worry 2019 is coming,we will see who the noisemakers are

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Yhinkss(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2016
Its like the OP just finished masturbating to be so high to spew trash just as Jonah also sign everything after taking gbana

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Rad1cal: 6:41pm On May 13, 2016
mikolo80:
being the loudest does'nt mean you've taken anyone to the cleaners.ask metuh and ffk.shebi you like running your mouths.don't worry 2019 is coming,we will see who the noisemakers are

Zombie , get thee behind me you turd.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by mikolo80: 6:47pm On May 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

Zombie , get thee behind me you turd.
2019 we will find out
Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Hengineer: 6:47pm On May 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

There's a popular adage, "when a person fights with a madman in the market square, it is difficult for onlookers to differentiate who is the mad one. Sometimes it is best to avoid the fights entirely, especially when there is an upsurge in population of the challenged people in the market square"

The keypoint from the adage above is "it is best to avoid the fights entirely" grin

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Rad1cal: 6:49pm On May 13, 2016
Hengineer:
There's a popular adage, "when a person fights with a madman in the market square, it is difficult for onlookers to differentiate who is the mad one. Sometimes it is best to avoid the fights entirely, especially when there is an upsurge in population of the challenged people in the market square"

The keypoint from the adage above is "it is best to avoid the fights entirely" grin

Stories that touch. Most APC zombies on nairaland are running with their tails beneath their legs deactivating their IDs cowardly and you are here talking about fights. Shioor.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Rad1cal: 6:52pm On May 13, 2016
mikolo80:
2019 we will find out

You will be shocked at the oncoming hurricane that will sweep this frauds out of power by every means possible.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by mikolo80: 6:56pm On May 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

You will be shocked at the oncoming hurricane that will sweep this frauds out of power by every means possible.
same way i was shocked in 2015 against incumbent president with federal might at his disposal ba?
we de look.apc is just as corrupt as pdp o but not as greedy.you have to give (dividends of democracy) to get (votes)
pdp gave nothing and wanted everything
anyway vote anyhow you likee and i will do same and may29 2019 we will see who will ahve mouth to talk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Rad1cal: 6:57pm On May 13, 2016
mikolo80:
same way i was shocked in 2015 against incumbent president with federal might at his disposal ba?
we de look.apc is just as corrupt as pdp o but not as greedy.you have to give (dividends of democracy) to get (votes)
pdp gave nothing and wanted everything
anyway vote anyhow you likee and i will do same and may29 2019 we will see who will ahve mouth to talk

Okay. Shey you don fill ya tank with fueh ? how much you buy am ?
Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by mikolo80: 7:08pm On May 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

Okay. Shey you don fill ya tank with fueh ? how much you buy am ?
i cannot afford(neither do i need one fortunately my work place is walking distance) a car so i do not deceive myself(if i need to be mobile i will buy okada).why buy wghat you cannot afford to maintain.i know many people who live behind their office(jamb) and yet all bought cars andd now all complaining about fuel(who send dem)trying to impress ppl with cars that have been discarded by whiteman and you are trying to compare your low productivity($2,600 per capita)self with highly productive oyinbo($50,000 per capita!!over 25 times more productive)
Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Rad1cal: 7:15pm On May 13, 2016
mikolo80:
i cannot afford(neither do i need one fortunately my work place is walking distance) a car so i do not deceive myself(if i need to be mobile i will buy okada).why buy wghat you cannot afford to maintain.i know many people who live behind their office(jamb) and yet all bought cars andd now all complaining about fuel(who send dem)trying to impress ppl with cars that have been discarded by whiteman and you are trying to compare your low productivity($2,600 per capita)self with highly productive oyinbo($50,000 per capita!!over 25 times more productive)

Thank you for your sincerity. I have a car and i bought fuel AT N150 per litre and bought some for the generator. Though expensive and can manage, i won't condone the attempt by zombies to cloak their hypocrisy with meaningless rambles . Those people who bought cars am sure have other reasons than just going to work, so don't throw careless cynic comments to what makes them comfortable.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by mikolo80: 7:27pm On May 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

Thank you for your sincerity. I have a car and i bought fuel AT N150 per litre and bought some for the generator. Though expensive and can manage, i won't condone the attempt by zombies to cloak their hypocrisy with meaningless rambles . Those people who bought cars am sure have other reasons than just going to work, so don't throw careless cynic comments to what makes them comfortable.
why will i lie,a car was bought for me
i fill tank twice a year(cos i didn't need it) even the one i bought na make e no spoil while sitting fallow
i'd rather buy a tractor and rent out to farmers or truck for transportation biz then when i''m comfortable i buy prper car not all dis nonesense manage mange we are doing in nigeria
people will by hand me down cars and be carrying shoulder up and start complaining when its time to pay insurance,service,re[pair etc.to buy motor easy,to maintain na where we seperate the pretenders from the contenders.

but seriously everyone will adjust except for civil servants with stagnant salary
see farmers and transporters are smiling to the bank
but the koko i want to ask you is,do you prefer pdp and if yes,why?
Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Rad1cal: 7:32pm On May 13, 2016
mikolo80:
why will i lie,a car was bought for me
i fill tank twice a year(cos i didn't need it) even the one i bought na make e no spoil while sitting fallow
i'd rather buy a tractor and rent out to farmers or truck for transportation biz then when i''m comfortable i buy prper car not all dis nonesense manage mange we are doing in nigeria
people will by hand me down cars and be carrying shoulder up and start complaining when its time to pay insurance,service,re[pair etc.to buy motor easy,to maintain na where we seperate the pretenders from the contenders.

but seriously everyone will adjust except for civil servants with stagnant salary
see farmers and transporters are smiling to the bank
but the koko i want to ask you is,do you prefer pdp and if yes,why?

Yes i prefer PDP simply because they don't play the pull everything down just to oppose every good policy. The subsidy issue is one of them. Hypocrisy is a disgusting disease.

If i may ask you. Are you an hypocrite concerning this subsidy removal wahala.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by mikolo80: 7:47pm On May 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

Yes i prefer PDP simply because they don't play the pull everything down just to oppose every good policy. The subsidy issue is one of them. Hypocrisy is a disgusting disease.

If i may ask you. Are you an hypocrite concerning this subsidy removal wahala.
obj subsidy 300bn
gej subsidy 1trn(no 300% increase in population o)
not to talk of boko and his general dullness
me i supported his removal of subsidy in 2012(better once and for all than all this incremental suffering)
last last na thief dem still thief d subsidy
d mistake you pdp supporters make is you think we like apc
no
we just don't like pdp and choose to punish them so next time they will not eat with their ten hands.
next time they will remember the voters
same thing goes for apc if they pass their boundary we will vote for another party(never pdp)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by Pidggin(f): 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
Nosurrenda:

AbuMaryam1
fiizznation
fulaman
caseless
mynd1
Beeman
Gayigaskia
hassan85
EazyMoh

Tuale4u, Omenka, HungerBAD, Beremx, Modath, etc, you all supported your King's stance against devaluation, the Naira has now been devalued, will your crew not tender an unreserved apology to wailers? Do we not deserve your respect?
Re: APC Members Are Running Away From Politics Section. by enlightenedmind: 8:54pm On May 13, 2016
AbuMaryam1:

Run away? You have gotten it wrong, the PDP moderator of political section banned me for some days, this is my first reply. On Buhari, I found a reflection of a good leader in him who takes decisive decision, without fear of favor. Recent hike of petroleum products is vindictive. The decision is correct but the time is questionable, yet if we didn't do it now we can't survive the forth coming crisis awaiting. it will cause alot of rant from masses which is manageable.
let me remind you nobody immortalized Buhari, he is the better option for now, hence our support against your ethnic affiliate perceptions.

U r right my broda, dese days u get banned from nairaland fr criticizing PDP, IPOB Or NDA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Change Is Not Instant Coffee,” Lai Mohammed Tells Nigerians / Femi Adesina, Rewane Bismarck And Oby Ezekwezili On Channels TV Live / Great Ogboru Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.