Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

BIAFRA Protester Arrested In London Set To Be Deported Back To Nigeria - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA Protester Arrested In London Set To Be Deported Back To Nigeria - Pic (512 Views)

Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / Kogi Protester, Sali Ndarusa Dies After Protest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BIAFRA Protester Arrested In London Set To Be Deported Back To Nigeria - Pic by mohince(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2016
Many of the BIAFRA demonstrators were arrested in London, Near buckingham palace today, the police have brought charges of disruption of public peace and are currently setting proceedings to have the the protesters deported to Nigeria, peep photo of one of the arrested protester below:
Source: i was there

Re: BIAFRA Protester Arrested In London Set To Be Deported Back To Nigeria - Pic by mohince(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2016
Thank God
Re: BIAFRA Protester Arrested In London Set To Be Deported Back To Nigeria - Pic by chiedu7: 8:44pm On May 12, 2016
LIES EVERYWHERE! shocked

FROM MINISTER, FROM NIJA GOVT. shocked

NOW FROM THE CITIZENS! angry
Re: BIAFRA Protester Arrested In London Set To Be Deported Back To Nigeria - Pic by Mynd44: 8:46pm On May 12, 2016

(1)

GEJ: Do You Need Me Again? / Fuel Price Hike: Reps Summon Oil Minister Kachikwu / Photos Microsoft International Visits Governor Mbode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.