Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again (16957 Views)

EFCC Operatives Ransack Usman Jibrin's House In Kogi / NAF Trains Recruits And EFCC Operatives (photos) / EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 12, 2016
Again, EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-Kayode’s Home

OPERATIVES of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Thursday invaded the residence of the embattled former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, his media aide said.

Thursday’s raid on the former minister’s home would be the second in less than a week.

Mr. Fani-Kayode has been in the agency’s custody since he submitted himself to investigators on Monday.

A panic email distributed by Jude Ndukwe, Mr. Fani-Kayode’s media aide, said the operatives entered the building “wielding their guns”.

The full statement reads as follows:

Earlier today, the EFCC invaded the residence of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode even when he was still in their custody. What miffed us most was their mode of operation which was forceful, provocative and dangerous as they wielded their guns with needless threats. The worst is that the invasion was without a warrant as they forced their way in, and after terrifying all the staff at home including the infant, they whisked the laundry man away even though he was later released.

This is the fourth time the EFCC operatives would be invading Chief Fani-Kayode’s residence in just under a week. We condemn this act of executive lawlessness, harassment and intimidation. Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has served this country even at the highest levels and he deserves some courtesy.

We call on the EFCC to endeavour to carry out their functions within the ambit of our laws and stop brazenly betraying the fact that Chief Fani-Kayode is under persecution. The world is watching!

Source: http://.com/again-efcc-operatives-invade-fani-kayodes-home/

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Nobody: 8:20am On May 13, 2016
Why NL news are always coming late.?

This corruption issues is not gonna be easy.

Femi, this is time to talk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Dee60: 8:20am On May 13, 2016
Never again shall our comoonwealth be shared among a few in the corridors of power. Nigerians arise. This felow knew they will come for him and that explains all the rantings in social media to try to scoop public support, whereas it was the same commonwealth of the masses they shared among themselves in the name of campaigns. Anyone, PDP, APC, Labour who has been part of mega sharing should be questioned. EFCC should not stop with one party, otherwise it will look like a witch hunt.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by luvinhubby(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2016
What is the sense in invading the home & arresting a domestic help of FFK when his oga, the suspect honoured your invitation and is in your custody?

Crimes must be fought but cannot be fought with another criminality.

APC are fraudsters.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Nobody: 8:21am On May 13, 2016
All these are of no use!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by link2ok(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2016
Ok
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Mutuwa(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2016
grin grin

They shouldn't forget the dOG aswell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by rottenegg: 8:21am On May 13, 2016
Lol
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Turks: 8:21am On May 13, 2016
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Innodon(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2016
The political Witch Hunting continues

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by ALAYORMII: 8:22am On May 13, 2016
Invasion today

Lay siege tomorrow

And yet nobody has been convicted

Naija I dey hail ooo

Una no dey wail ooo

Even say the country dey fail ooo

13 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by phemolala07(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2016
Una just dey book space
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Nobody: 8:23am On May 13, 2016
What of Bianca?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by MarshRiley(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2016
The invasion of EFCC
Invading all the opponents of APC and mouthpiece of the masses
Eku ise o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Appareil(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2016
May Jehovah who FFK invoked every day rise up for him. Psalms 50
15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Yes Lord, preserve and free him in Jesus name. Amen!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by tolexy007(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2016
b
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2016
Not my business
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by DICKtator: 8:24am On May 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by swizzdre(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2016
well, they came looking for stolen yams. maybe bros FEMI has other barns for storing yams. search further please

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Nobody: 8:24am On May 13, 2016
The EFCC is acting like a mad hound stretching its leash to get at its victims.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by gisthit: 8:25am On May 13, 2016
so shameful
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by omon247(f): 8:25am On May 13, 2016
na waooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Beehshorp(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2016
And the witch hunt continues.. Moreover an incorrupt Amaechi is holding public office and a broke liar mohammed is a minister..

Well doesn't consine me lemme off fone before dem chance me from my queue of fuel where I wan buy 170 per litre

16 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Leviseed: 8:26am On May 13, 2016
This very unjust and unacceptable in democracy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Trails: 8:26am On May 13, 2016
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by nmreports: 8:26am On May 13, 2016
You guys don't know this Buhari.
He is still showing Tinubu courtesy.
I believe his instruction to the EFCC is to prosecute or charge anyone. I'm certain he has not given a direct instruction to go and pick a particular person (Witch hunting as people call it).This is common sense.

I did not vote for the guy and I am also a Nigerian who is aware of all the challenges at hand but let's always use common sense.

If the EFCC picks people like Tinubu and co, I'm sure he wouldn't stop them.

I don't like the lies they gave us before being voted in but perhaps if this is how Nigeria will be better then let's see it through.

I guess they are making Nigeria a free economy where stiff competition drive prices down. Look at what's happening to our network.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by cultureman(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2016
mek una stop all diz shiit abeg diz lets allow everyone to exercise dvdnt of democracy
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Jazzlite: 8:26am On May 13, 2016
sad no komment
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by kinginglord: 8:26am On May 13, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by DonMcek: 8:26am On May 13, 2016
Sometimes i wonder why the Lawmakers at the NASS refuse to checkmate the govt. excesses.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again by Nobody: 8:26am On May 13, 2016
Dee60:

Never again shall our comoonwealth be shared among a few in the corridors of power. Nigerians arise. This felow knew they will come for him and that explains all the rantings in social media to try to scoop public support, whereas it was the same commonwealth of the masses they shared among themselves in the name of campaigns. Anyone, PDP, APC, Labour who has been part of mega sharing should be questioned. EFCC should not stop with one party, otherwise it will look like a witch hunt.
so u had to book space first.

Front page closed!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad / We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu / Nigerians Protest In London Over The Increasing Rate Of Youth Killings. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.