Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron (16936 Views)

Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos / Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by reportnaija(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2016
President Buhari this afternoon had bilateral talks with UK's Prime Minister David Cameron.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/photos-buhari-in-bilateral-talks-with.html

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by Jirate(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2016
I bet Buhari is finding it Difficult to “Hear and Understand” exactly all that David Cameron is saying. cool cool cool

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by ogochukwu247(f): 10:32pm On May 12, 2016
Jirate:
I bet Buhari is finding it Difficult to “Hear and Understand” exactly all that David Cameron is saying. cool cool cool

lmfao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by reverendfather: 10:36pm On May 12, 2016
buhari is really aging

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by tuzeriouz(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2016
Jirate:

our PMB may be dumb but certainly not the dumbest!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by ijaw1stson: 10:56pm On May 12, 2016
c as Cameron de carry guilty conscience shake bubu... I know he can't wait to apologise personally cow

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by RichYoungNigga: 8:28am On May 13, 2016
After calling Nigeria a fantastically corrupt country, he's never been to Nigeria in his life and this old man called Buhari will fly from Nigeria to the U.K to suck his dic*

We don die for this country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by tolexy007(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2016
President Buhari be like, even though i don't understand what you are saying Mr Cameron, but i know God and Adesina does, but continue grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by Nobody: 8:29am On May 13, 2016
Amazing, insofar, the exchange is done in English language cheesy
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by Frank3n2(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2016
Cameron: Sir I want to personally apologize for my statement i made about your country. Sir forgive me.

PMB: No prhooblem.. Jawz ahh refund da asset to tha Nigerian govfment.. Yowa.. *nods head* grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by koladebrainiac(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2016
When u finally meet that person who you have been gossiping on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by Joshuahunpe(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2016
better teach him some sense.. Else i wil penalised him. See his bubu face! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by Sardongarigan(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2016
Bring back our subsidy
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by phemolala07(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by MILD22: 8:29am On May 13, 2016
Noted.
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by MarshRiley(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2016
Just collect our money back
Make you come sidon face the effects of subsidy removal with us
No more touring the world
The days of wakawaka is over

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by rottenegg: 8:31am On May 13, 2016
Ask him....go ahead...ask him! We are dying to hear his response.
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by realBliss(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2016
okay, how much is your change @buhari?
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by unapapadeycraze: 8:31am On May 13, 2016
See them smiling at each other and having reasonable discussion but some nigerians are keeping malice with each other now because of cameron's fantastically corrupt statement. Why? Because a party is in support while the other party is against.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by Nobody: 8:31am On May 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by ALAYORMII: 8:31am On May 13, 2016
Fantastically
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by laurel03(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2016
Tired of all ds bilateral.... Time dey go Baba buhari...
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by CaptainBomb(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2016
That's my president.
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by AreaFada2: 8:33am On May 13, 2016
Repping a Fantastically corrupt nation.

I guess he's proud of his evil campaign of calumny against the good people of 9ja, unlucky to be mislead for decades by illiterates.
Even his hosts are now echoing his song.

When you point a finger at someone, at least three fingers point towards you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by kamatofeelz(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2016
Cameron=>sorry for what I said bout ur country Buhari=>Haba ogah no froblem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by simplemach(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2016
always talking, no actions.
thats how he will end up talking more to implicate himself and the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by nmreports: 8:33am On May 13, 2016
Great.
To me, in terms of poise, articulation and confidence, Buhari is better than Jonathan.

In terms of real plans and government operational processes and decisions, Buhari is better.

I am giving this man the benefit of the doubt. I don't care about him and I didn't vote for him but this is the first time in history where Nigeria is working economics.

The only thing Jonathan is good at is "Let us do it the way they do it".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by whitebeard(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2016
I don tire..he no easy to be a great president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by maxwell767(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2016
Hummm..... Camelon and bubu.. undecided
Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by Nobody: 8:34am On May 13, 2016
tuzeriouz:

our PMB may be dumb but certainly not the dumbest!
dumb na dumb

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron by Joyce28(f): 8:34am On May 13, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With National Assembly Principal Officers / Akpabio: PDP Senators Begin Search For Replacement / Federal Government To Improve Remuneration For Teachers, Other Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.