Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,511 members, 7,847,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Truth Of The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth Of The Church (369 Views)

The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Of The Church by kingmexy1997(m): 4:04am On May 13, 2016
People I came into this nairaland platform to tell you guys about Christ..pls believe me cos he is coming soon, people may insult me for this post but I know I did my job......
Re: The Truth Of The Church by orisa37: 5:46am On May 13, 2016
Well done. The Truth of the Church or Mosque in Christianity or Islam is Jesus in the Bible and Isa in Qurran..

(1) (Reply)

Here's What It Really Means To Trust In God / You Get What You Say! / Arise And Rebuild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.