Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. (56379 Views)

Richest Men In World History And Their Source Of Wealth / 10 People Who Died Tragically While Trying To Break World Records / The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by virginboy1(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2016
Fawklicant:

My brother! They are ignoring plenty warnings already. Some are happening already and they refuse to see the handwritting on the LED SCREEN! Just make preparations for yourself and loved ones to prevent/cushion the effects as they come.

Could this tribal epistle be a warning or a rumor?

Oga explorer wetin you think?

**COPIED**

[06/05 11:42]
By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.

[06/05 11:42] Uche Akobundu: Forwarded as Received........

=================
=================

GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to the Islamization of Nigeria.

That was why Buhari continued running for Presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible means to achieving their wicked goal.

In 1804 - 1808, Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan Fodio. He led in the jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all Hausas.

They formed the Boko Haram sect solely for the purpose, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became wildly annoyed.

They started their violence to distract him, and made his administration difficult and cumbersome. Know it that whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that won that Election, what Goodluck Ebele Jonathan experienced in office would have been the same for whoever was on the seat during GEJ'S Regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko Haram.

Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.

Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and also controlling the Armed Forces.

If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for themselves strategic places in all 36 States of Nigeria.

The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.

With time, they will have their Emir installed in all the 36 States which will eventually take part in every leadership community gathering... with a bid to taking over the entire communities.

They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it had been passed into law.

Their sect will be ready to strike in every State and Community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corner of our Communities.

It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live. GOD FORBID IT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN...

This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act. Please call on Jehovah Nissi, the One to Whom nothing is hidden. Since their satanic gathering is not of HIM (GOD ALMIGHTY), pray Him to scatter them with His Whirlwind in Jesus Name, Amen.

#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL#
#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA#

Pass this to everyone in your contact, Yorubas, Igbos, Others an[truncated by WhatsApp]

I just dey think about am sha.

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2016
ClitRaider:

The Roths owns "ALL" the money on earth, they fix the the price of money, they runs the world.
ROTHs killed Czar Alexander 1, Napoleon, Czar Nicholas, Sir lincoln, Jfk, Osama, etc.
The only lifeline Hillary has got to nail Trump is the Roths card.
May God help Trump.
You are spot on. Those family are trillionaire. Though I don't like Trump nor Hillary but, Trump is the lesser of the two evils. Hillary is the messenger of Rothschild family by killing Gaddafi and getting them Libya's oil and central bank. The oligarchy would compensate her for that.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by bigkahuna704(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:
5. Rwandan Genocide.

The Rwandan genocide was the well-planned ethnic cleansing and massacre of 800,000 Tutsis and “moderate” Hutus in Rwanda. The genocide, which began on April 6, 1994, was orchestrated by Hutu tribesmen, who not only attacked the Tutsis, but also any of their own tribesmen who protected them.The genocide had been in the works since at least 1992, when the Belgian ambassador to Rwanda warned that the Hutus were preparing for an ethnic cleansing. Another Belgian, Professor Filip Reyntjens, also appeared before the Belgian senate and warned that the Hutus were operating death squads. He even mentioned one of their leaders as Rwandan Army Colonel Theoneste Bagasora, who would later command the genocide. In January 1994, the commander of UN troops in Rwanda, General Romeo Dallaire from Belgium, also sent a fax, now known as the “genocide fax,”to the UN, wanring that the Hutus had plans to wipe out the Tutsis. He requested more troops and permission to attack a Hutu arms cache. The UN turned down his requests and instead told him to inform the Rwandan government, which was filled with the same people planning the genocide. That same month, Dallaire seized an arms cache, which was placed in custody of United Nations and Rwandan troops the same Rwandan troops who were training the rebels who perpetrated the genocide.

I think Nigeria should learn from this and do something about this new trend of killings generally. biko

w
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Ibelong2God: 6:27pm On May 14, 2016
karleone:

Is this a new way of trying to know if Explorers is married?
He is married, I guess you missed his pictures here when he posted them
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by ClitRaider: 6:37pm On May 14, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are spot on. Those family are trillionaire. Though I don't like Trump nor Hillary but, Trump is the lesser of the two evils. Hillary is the messenger of Rothschild family by killing Gaddafi and getting them Libya's oil and central bank. The oligarchy would compensate her for that.
The Roths are the pioneers of the "New World Order" i.e antichrist.
All thanks to the Islamic terrorist groups for fighting hard against the Roths order.
If the Roths wins, armageddon is certain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2016
ClitRaider:

The Roths are the pioneers of the "New World Order" i.e antichrist.
All thanks to the Islamic terrorist groups for fighting hard against the Roths order.
If the Roths wins, armageddon is certain.
Even from investigation, they sponsored Adolf Hitler during the world war 2 via the radical zionist, the same people ruling the state of Israel. Have you read about haavara agreement?
Have you read about operation paper clip? The world is full of deceit and people with greed
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by DharmyYinks: 6:58pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:
7. The Great Depression.

The Wall Street Crash of 1929 that led to the Great Depression was predicted by economist Roger Babson for many years before it happened. He kept warning everybody and everybody kept ignoring him. Till the crash finally happened and then Roger Babson had the chance to say, “I told you so” but I don’t think that he did. More than $5 billion evaporated and disappeared from the market leading to a decade of hardships for the whole nation.
This was actually caused by one man John D. Rockefeller. One of those who built America
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by tk4rd: 7:03pm On May 14, 2016
virginboy1:

Could this tribal epistle be a warning or a rumor?

Oga explorer wetin you think?

**COPIED**

[06/05 11:42] [b]
By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril. [/b]

[06/05 11:42] Uche Akobundu
My brother, create the bolded part as a seperate thread, put it's source, and shout lalasticlalal.!!!..
Yess..
Nigerians need to see these glaring warnings themselves,, even if it comes on "Facebook and Twitter"; or even on "Nairaland".
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by faites(f): 7:09pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, Listverse, List10, Omg, Random, Quora, Pinterest, odd, caveman, Disc, HistoryCh., Natgeo., ViralNova, Therichest, and lots are my second home.grin

I want to start a blog that centres around news like these. These websites I believe would be of great help. Thanks.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by faites(f): 7:09pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, Listverse, List10, Omg, Random, Quora, Pinterest, odd, caveman, Disc, HistoryCh., Natgeo., ViralNova, Therichest, and lots are my second home.grin

I want to start a blog that centres around news like this. These websites I believe would be of great help. Thanks.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Viccur(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:

No 1 has a movie, u seen it?(2014).
Starring;
Kit Harington(Jon Snow in Game Of Thrones) and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje.
yeah that's true. Watched it 2 months ago.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by HaneefahRN(f): 8:13pm On May 14, 2016
Funjosh:
The first time I watched Hotel Rwanda and Sometimes in April my eyes were build up with water cry

Same here..Same with Pompeii and titanic, so saddening.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 14, 2016
repogirl:
Just as we told the zombies two years back that Boooooohari was a brain dead ancient monument who belongs in a museum and had nothing to offer!

Shebi they can see for themselves now! grin

Go back to Political section.

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by repogirl(f): 8:31pm On May 14, 2016
mykl01:

Go back to Political section.
come and carry me back Na!

3 Likes

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 14, 2016
grin grin grin
repogirl:
come and carry me back Na!
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by kunlegboye(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2016
There is one great warning that Jesus is coming soon!....No sinner will be able to see Him...It's has happened once during the time of Noah no one heed warning,the people of Gomorah thought there way no way things like that could happen...Atlast!! they were caught unaware...Rapture will soon take place and no sinner will make it no matter the religion activity.This is going to be a world ever disaster!!

2 Likes

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2016
kunlegboye:
There is one great warning that Jesus is coming soon!....No sinner will be able to see Him...It's has happened once during the time of Noah no one heed warning,the people of Gomorah thought there way no way things like that could happen...Atlast!! they were caught unaware...Rapture will soon take place and no sinner will make it no matter the religion activity.This is going to be a world ever disaster!!
If he comes, which city will he arrive at? tell me all the signs that would occur during that time. I need answer to those questions.

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:22pm On May 14, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Rothschild and Rockefeller families are the only family in the world that are trillionaire. They are number one money lender in the world. Owns most of the big financial institutions in the world. They crash most countries economy so that their wealth would increase. You can check on these links;
http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news305_money.html

https://www.quora.com/How-much-influence-does-Rothschilds-have-over-Indian-government-and-economy
http://www.rense.com/general81/3juu.htm

Thanks
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by I888(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2016
Arabiandude:

The thought of this makes me fear the curse that comes out of the mouth of a dying man.

They played better against Chelsea, and some persons felt the dead coach had been appeased or his curse won't work anymore, but they lost.

Again, they outplayed and outclassed sevilla, at the end, they also lost.

I wept and still weeping for benfica.
the curse of an angry heart is sharper than sword, hotter than hell and more deadly than the venom of viper.

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Sirjohn84(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:

No 1 has a movie, u seen it?(2014).
Starring;
Kit Harington(Jon Snow in Game Of Thrones) and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje.
ONE HELL OF A GOOD MOVIE...
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Arabiandude: 10:02pm On May 14, 2016
I888:
the curse of an angry heart is sharper than sword, hotter than hell and more deadly than the venom of viper.
Taking to heart!
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Thanks
You are welcome
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Jerryolumide(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2016
tk4rd:
We have grown past ethnic cleansing though... As for genocide, u can't say..
True talk boss

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by tabisegroup(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Funjosh post=45571748]The first time I watched Hotel Rwanda and Sometimes in April my eyes were build up with water cry

if u watch 'Tears from the Sun " wat then will u do

1 Like

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by analice107: 11:34pm On May 14, 2016
Explorers:
1. The Eruption Of Mount Vesuvius.

The eruption of Mount Vesuvius on August 24, 79 AD, killed a number of people and totally destroyed the ancient Roman city of Pompeii. All of the victims of the eruption were caught unaware, though that shouldn’t have been the case, as the mountain had given several warnings, all of which went completely ignored. Pompeii was not the first town to be destroyed by the eruption of mountain Vesuvius. There had been at least two previous towns, both of which were completely destroyed. Leading up to the day of the eruption, Pompeii experienced series of tremors caused by an increase in the molten rock below Mount Vesuvius. The Romans didn’t know the relationship between such quakes and an impending eruption, so they can’t be blamed for that. On the more superstitious side, Romans believed that sighting giants roaming around a town was an early warning of an impending disaster. Many people living in Pompeii reportedly sighted giants, but no one bothered to find out why.As the date of the eruption drew closer, the mountain, which had been dormant, began to make groaning sounds, and the sea around the Bay of Naples became so hot that it boiled and produced bubbles. Animals, including rats, left the town in droves, while wells and streams, especially those close to the mountain, mysteriously dried up. The people of Pompeii ignored these obvious warnings. (They blamed the hot weather for the dried wells.)
The eruption had the tragic consequences also due to the adverse wind direction. Usually, the wind blew in a direction, which would have blown most of the ash and pumice away but on that fateful day, the wind was blowing in an unusual northwesterly direction straight over Pompeii.
The estimates of how many people died in the tragedy vary greatly but it might have been as many as up to 25,000 people.
People died so much in Pompeii because they were trapped. The only route to escape is through the port/harbour, but the congestion at Port where people were trying to get on boats or ship was much.
I read this a long time ago, thanks for the refreshment.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Explorers(m): 3:15am On May 15, 2016
tk4rd:
My brother, create the bolded part as a seperate thread, put it's source, and shout lalasticlalal.!!!..
Yess..
Nigerians need to see these glaring warnings themselves,, even if it comes on "Facebook and Twitter"; or even on "Nairaland".

Seconded, virginboy1 go to the political section, create a thread with that, provide the source and cc the supermods.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Adesiji77: 4:34am On May 15, 2016
If only mankind can act on the lessons learned from Pompeii, Titanic and the Rwandan genocide...
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Funjosh(m): 5:06am On May 15, 2016
[quote author=tabisegroup post=45628058][/quote]

I have also watched tears of the sun that was based on one American female doctor in Nigeria that refuse to leave the people in their suffering. I was also moved to tears but not to compare to what and how I feel with hotel Rwanda and Sometimes in April ;(

2 Likes

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by virginboy1(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2016
tk4rd:
Yess..

Bros, I am still yet to get a link on it. It was sent to me on whatsaap by a friend.

I forwarded it down here to verify if any other person have come across it also.

Albeit, the epistle looks unequivocally plain, but I still gats to ascertain its validity.

Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by virginboy1(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2016
DharmyYinks:

This was actually caused by one man John D. Rockefeller. One of those who built America

Bros, please elaborate, novice, on things like this are willing to learn.

One man holding a mighty country at ransom mehnnnn
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Audray(f): 12:24pm On May 15, 2016
Carrottop:
wow I always thought I was the only one who reads listverse in Nigeria (lol..don't mind me)...But I think its getting boring these days with,I think jfrater has to up his game.. What do you think ma?
Na me u dey call ma? Lol...Anyways i think Frater's good and anytime i get bored i just dig the creepy archives for other lists. Grimnick's awesome tho.
Re: World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. by Audray(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Nice. Who is ur favourite lister? Mine is M Morris
R .Grimnick and Radu .A. are really good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / How To Calculate Your Jamb, Post Utme, Waec/ Neco Composite / Viola-nuela Echebima: Lawyer Who Is A Double First Class Holder - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.