Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. (3123 Views)

[Offer Extended] This Is Worth 20k! I Am Giving It Out For Free, / Giving Out Free Call Credits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 5:31am On May 13, 2016
Check the last page for latest logos.

*Modified

i Have exhausted the 5 free logos i promised to give away. There are no more free logos!!

If you know the value of a well designed logo and you want one. I can design one for you at a very affordable price.

Send an email to hyperactivemedia(at)yahoo.com and we can make progress.

Regards
V
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 5:38am On May 13, 2016
Finished this barely 12 hours ago. Its a Cab service aimed at "delivering taxi services in a revolutionized yet simple way".

The client's vision is "to make every trip a happy one" for his clients.

I met the client a facebook group i joined from NL and he told me about his ideas and i think i like it already.

I actually love business men who know the right things to do even if capital poses a challenge. Good ideas and great service overcome limited capital on the long run. More coming.

2 Likes

Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 5:51am On May 13, 2016
Zayil is the seventh alphabet in Hebrew aplphabet ishh.. Its pronounced "ZAY"

The business is group of companies consisting Seven business spanning from business solutions, Tech, Agro allied services, Mineral resources etc.

The client requested an abstract icon that still emphasises the seven elements of his enterprise.

May i add that i also like this guy too. so i put in letter head and i.c card too. (No homo tongue )

The Gold and blue combination represents "High quality, Dependability and Optimism"

I just realized the clients contacts where on the stationary.. will re-upload them later

Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by Kezben(m): 6:23am On May 13, 2016
I need a logo for my business the name of the business is Sitoworks Technical and business solution LTD. We are into construction, oil and gas, heavy equipments, procurement E.t.c. Thank you, please email it to m at kezben_2009@yahoo.com, God's speed bro
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by donfemo(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2016
kindly send your contact
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by chiefboomite204(f): 7:39am On May 13, 2016
pls help me to design logo for my business. Grace confectionery and Ice block. my contact 08031110211
oloyeoluwayemisi2015@gmail.com
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by queendoreez(f): 8:08am On May 13, 2016
Op, i need a logo for my business too., please, if you can.
House Of Doreez, its a fashion retailing and personal shopping business.
Thanks.
deechika001@gmail.com
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by Zidjay(f): 9:47am On May 13, 2016
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 11:00am On May 13, 2016
donfemo:
kindly send your contact

hyperactivemedia@yahoo.com
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 11:04am On May 13, 2016
at Zidjay , queendoreez , chiefboomite and kezben .

I will send you guys a questionnaire and put you under consideration. Please note. I must not choose any of you. Thanks

V

1 Like

Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by godello: 12:27pm On May 13, 2016
Can u do a logo for an already existing site?
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by ariyebaba(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2016
@ OP

LOGO REMOVED
grin
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by Zidjay(f): 1:15pm On May 13, 2016
hitz:
at Zidjay , queendoreez , chiefboomite and kezben .

I will send you guys a questionnaire and put you under consideration. Please note. I must not choose any of you. Thanks

V
Kikikikikiki @the bolded. Biko remove me from the questionnaire list tanchuu
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 1:19pm On May 13, 2016
Zidjay:
Kikikikikiki @the bolded. Biko remove me from the questionnaire list tanchuu

i should be the one laughing at your ignorance.

Before any creative job is done, A questionnaire to know what the client wants is given to the client. The answers allows me understand how to approach the design.

I am offering A free service for something i usually charge for. I should at least give it to people who really need it.

I will happily remove your email

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by Zidjay(f): 1:23pm On May 13, 2016
hitz:

i should be the one laughing at your ignorance.

Before any creative job is done, A questionnaire to know what the client wants is given to the client. The answers allows me understand how to approach the design.

I will happily remove your email

Thanks
Thanks once again undecided!
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 1:24pm On May 13, 2016
godello:
Can u do a logo for an already existing site?

Of course i can re-design logos
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 1:32pm On May 13, 2016
ariyebaba:
@ OP, What can you say about this logo ?

I like the shade of blue.

I think the Font is too small. the icon should be appropriately sized so it is centered in the middle of "1000 computers"

I also suggest you put "1000 computers" on one line not as separate elements

The background color is very nice. If its used as the brand's color.. it will make sense.
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 1:34pm On May 13, 2016
i already opened a similar thread on the graphics section. I might limit this thread to the free logos only and after that end the thread and move to where i belong smiley

Sunny Ojeagbase's free mentorship program.

Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by purplecircle: 3:50pm On May 13, 2016
I want tooo
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by Kezben(m): 7:07pm On May 13, 2016
Kindly send the questionnaire am waiting.
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by yetown(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2016
Good work ops, Kindly send the questionnaire to me
akinyelu.adeniyi@yahoo.com
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by iameffiong(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2016
hitz:
Hello Nairalanders

I have been in the brand development industry for over 7 years. Not as a graphic designer but as many other things. Graphic design is just one of my many skills.

I am a self taught graphic designer who has the passion to see brands grow most especially start ups. So i am launching a Design agency to see this passion through.

My goal, to design affordable brand design solutions to small starters who know the value of a good brand.

I will be giving out Five free logos to “lucky” Nairalanders. and also posting recent logos of jobs i have completed. (at the request of the clients obviously).

The free logos aren’t on a first come basis. I will be giving it based on my discretion and how your business/brand appeals to me.

My services will come at a price after the Awoof giveaway. (don’t worry you can afford me wink)

As the thread matures, i will launch my Digital media/ design agency.

Bros. Dont mind me for being oliver twist. Can u help me creat two logos
First is DIMPLES touch (a make up artist, you can add any other word but the dimples must be there)
Second is cedarlyfe (its gonna be more like dangote's franchise, you know, branching out into different biz)
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by iameffiong(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2016
hitz:
Hello Nairalanders

I have been in the brand development industry for over 7 years. Not as a graphic designer but as many other things. Graphic design is just one of my many skills.

I am a self taught graphic designer who has the passion to see brands grow most especially start ups. So i am launching a Design agency to see this passion through.

My goal, to design affordable brand design solutions to small starters who know the value of a good brand.

I will be giving out Five free logos to “lucky” Nairalanders. and also posting recent logos of jobs i have completed. (at the request of the clients obviously).

The free logos aren’t on a first come basis. I will be giving it based on my discretion and how your business/brand appeals to me.

My services will come at a price after the Awoof giveaway. (don’t worry you can afford me wink)

Bros. Dont mind me for being oliver twist. Can u help me creat two logos
First is DIMPLES touch (a make up artist, you can add any other word but the dimples must be there)
Second is cedarlyfe (its gonna be more like dangote's franchise, you know, branching out into different biz)
You can mail me via iameffiong@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by purplecircle: 12:17am On May 14, 2016
Purplecircle04@gmail.com
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by OPEKY1(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2016
hitz:
Hello Nairalanders

Boss please can help me with a logo...Name of company is Specialbreed consult....we deal in promotional items and sourvenir ...I would just like it simple and very fine (I would really prefer orange colour) thanks... Email; specialbreedconsult@ Gmail.com
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by IamTOBBY: 1:13am On May 14, 2016
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 7:51am On May 14, 2016
IamTOBBY:
Kindly drop your whatsapp no or bbm pin

hyperactivemedia(at)yahoo.com
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by kremeClaus: 7:22am On May 15, 2016
I'm interested please. ginaspark4eva@gmail.com thank you.
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 7:33pm On May 25, 2016
Kezben:
I need a logo for my business the name of the business is Sitoworks Technical and business solution LTD. We are into construction, oil and gas, heavy equipments, procurement E.t.c. Thank you, please email it to m at kezben_2009@yahoo.com, God's speed bro

SITOWORKS technical solutions.

The First one was picked by the client. Something i expected.

i avoid sharing my thought process and concepts to the non-creative crowd. most of you who view this thread cant tell a good logo from a bad logo. i hope this changes things

One down. Four more to go

Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 7:41pm On May 25, 2016
The Naija Entrepreneur.

I hope to run a mentorship program soon so i try to support people doing the same.

I have not seen the client's nairaland post to quote but he sent me an email and filled my questionnaire and here it is.

2 down 3 more to go

Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by hitz: 7:47pm On May 25, 2016
busy schedule.. but i'll keep my words on the free logos. might come late but will come surely. Amen undecided
Re: I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. by richiepolymer(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2016
Do me a logo.
Business ID: First paradigm Solutions
Services: Technical works, HVAC, maintenance works, facilities mgt, machinery overhaul, commissioning, diagnosis etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make 6 Figures Monthly From Shoe Dropshipping Business / Tea Shop In Nigeria / Nairalanders, Pls Beware Of This Scammer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.