Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari (18843 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari / Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by justinb: 10:21am On May 13, 2016
this fuel should please come down
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:22am On May 13, 2016
Omokaysmith:
Buhari has disappointed me
How the hell does he expect the masses make sacrifices while he runs a presidential fleet of 11 exotic jet funded with billions of Naira of tax payers money..
This is hypocrisy
This is not the change I voted for
tongue
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On May 13, 2016
Why did nigerians voted U in? Was it not because of fuel issues like this? Where senator Murray bruce sef, abi he support bubu for this one too. We nigerians can't pay the price of what we didnt enjoy with them.. We can't take this, I won't be surprised to hear that nigerians youths are joining ISIS/bokoharam, how do u expect us to cope
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by yankeedude(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2016
“Economic reforms are necessary but it must be done with a human face and human heart if it’s made in the interest of human beings."- You are on point here.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Deen77: 10:24am On May 13, 2016
Sani I agree but let start from the Senate budgets of 1999 of 49 billion naira now to 119 billion.

The crude oil price has crash and ND Avengers also cut our supply to 22 years low, from Russia to Saudi Arabia are feeling the pinch of Oil crash. What other commodities do we have to export.

I still don't understand why Nigeria with Crude Oil failed to build a refinery all this year's of Oil boom.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by chubbygal(f): 10:26am On May 13, 2016
Oga Sani stop your EYE SERVICE.

Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by notoriousbabe: 10:27am On May 13, 2016
We have already been tooked for granted
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:29am On May 13, 2016
Voting d stone-cold/heartless nomad & co is a mistake i'll NEVER repeat!...abi no be this same Buhari dey weep for campaign grounds?...d.amnnnn!
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Goddex: 10:34am On May 13, 2016
asha90:
Buhari should be impeached ASAP!

That is the only way to save this country from this Daura herdman..
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Goddex: 10:36am On May 13, 2016
Seenyo:
Voting d stone-cold/heartless nomad & co is a mistake i'll NEVER repeat!...abi no be this same Buhari dey weep for campaign grounds?...d.amnnnn!
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by fowlyansh181(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2016
anselm791:
Even though no one will ever truly admit to it, but deep down, right at the bottom of our hearts, we trust bubu has our best interest at heart.
To _hell with this opinion
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by hausameat: 10:37am On May 13, 2016
No normal human being will ever take Buhari to be an inch senseble. I have said it that there no devil, evil other than the person of Buhari. Almost every body is crying for hardship, this goat Buhari is not concerned, he went straight and increased the price of fuel. It is well. God Almighty will answer Buhari in due time.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by OLADD: 10:39am On May 13, 2016
Love Machine:
pmb has never had a good heart for people.Dont you see how people get killed when he lost the presidential election.Even now that he has managed to win through the connivance of former inec chairman,atahiru jega,fulani herdsmen are still killing for him while he keeps mute.

True talk. Though it's sometimes bitter but truth will always be truth.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Austiano87: 10:40am On May 13, 2016
D people's senator ride on frm by d time we. Take to d street he must surely revert cos he fought against it in 2012 during d previous regime
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by anselm791(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2016
fowlyansh181:
To _hell with this opinion
Bros I understand, e pain me too.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by 41lady(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2016
Just as herdsmen are killing with guns, buhari is killing Nigerians with exploitation and hardship. I only petty those who voted him including my relative but any of them who will call me and ask me when I will come back to that "kontree" in buhari voice, I will abuse him or her.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Geesunny: 10:51am On May 13, 2016
Mrpoker:
The dullar.d of daura is clueless, incompetent, brain dead and corrupt.
Why don't we stop the insults on the person of the president and give constructive criticism that will be helpful to the nation .
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:52am On May 13, 2016
derecho:
In 1892 at Stanford University, an 18-year-old student was struggling to pay his fees. He was an orphan, and not knowing where to turn for money, he came up with a bright idea. He and a friend decided to host a musical concert on campus to raise money for their education.

They reached out to the great pianist Ignacy J. Paderewski. His manager demanded a guaranteed fee of $2000 for the piano recital. A deal was struck and the boys began to work to make the concert a success.The big day arrived. But unfortunately, they had not managed to sell enough tickets. The total collection was only $1600. Disappointed, they went to Paderewski and explained their plight. They gave him the entire $1600, plus a cheque for the balance $400. They promised to honour the cheque at the soonest possible.

“No,” said Paderewski. “This is not acceptable.” He tore up the cheque, returned the $1600 and told the two boys: “Here’s the $1600. Please deduct whatever expenses you have incurred. Keep the money you need for your fees. And just give me whatever is left”. The boys were surprised, and thanked him profusely.It was a small act of kindness. But it clearly marked out Paderewski as a great human being.Why should he help two people he did not even know? We all come across situations like these in our lives. And most of us only think “If I help them, what would happen to me?” The truly great people think, “If I don’t help them, what will happen to them?” They don’t do it expecting something in return. They do it because they feel it’s the right thing to do.

Paderewski later went on to become the Prime Minister of Poland. He was a great leader, but unfortunately when the World War began, Poland was ravaged. There were more than 1.5 million people starving in his country, and no money to feed them. Paderewski did not know where to turn for help. He reached out to the US Food and Relief Administration for help.He heard there was a man called Herbert Hoover — who later went on to become the US President. Hoover agreed to help and quickly shipped tons of food grains to feed the starving Polish people.A calamity was averted. Paderewski was relieved.

He decided to go across to meet Hoover and personally thank him. When Paderewski began to thank Hoover for his noble gesture, Hoover quickly interjected and said, “You shouldn’t be thanking me Mr. Prime Minister. You may not remember this, but several years ago, you helped two young students go through college. I was one of them.”

The world is a wonderful place. What goes around comes around. Please help others to the best of your ability. In the long run you may be helping yourself. God never forgets anyone who sows a good seed in other people, never.

Nothing in nature lives for itself. Rivers don't drink their own water. Trees don't eat their own fruit. Sun doesn't give heat for itself. Flowers don't spread fragrance for themselves. Living for others is the rule of nature. And therein lies the secret of living.

If you find this useful please pass it on.
using this wonderful story to neutralise the thread ei? Well done.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Maxivalue(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2016
This Government is making life unbearable for Nigerians!
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Oxenomy: 10:56am On May 13, 2016
Me I'm not even pained by the subsidy removal per se, what pains me most is the hypocrisy laden with the whole thing. Are these same ediots not the ones shouting palliative measures before removal of subsidy during GEJ administration? And I ask now, is there any palliative measure in place? .. What of increasing minimum wage to 30k-35k before the removal?.. Why will price of all commodities and essential services keep increasing with stagnant/decline of source of income of the masses?.... We are in for a long rough ride and it's unfortunate that our president is not a listening president. angry angry sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by OdiriEboh: 10:59am On May 13, 2016
manutdrichie:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/203305-fuel-price-hike-dont-take-nigerians-granted-kaduna-senator-shehu-sani-warns-buhari.html

I believe that we before we go all out and demand to Occupy Nigeria, let's look at this situation. Where was the NLC when States couldn't pay salaries for more than 7 months, or where was Occupy Nigeria when marketers stole more than 11 trillion Naira without delivering products? For the first time this month, i bought fuel freely without queue, without stress and without much fanfare at 145, Lat week, i queued for 4 hours to buy fuel at 155 .

Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:16am On May 13, 2016
Deen77:

Are you sure, compared to you.

If not that am currently with my Bhani I would have revoked the spirit of my dead father for you.

Mkpi ugwu awusa.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by mrZENographer: 11:17am On May 13, 2016
Ferraricash:
Why did nigerians voted U in? Was it not because of fuel issues like this? Where senator Murray bruce sef, abi he support bubu for this one too. We nigerians can't pay the price of what we didnt enjoy with them.. We can't take this, I won't be surprised to hear that nigerians youths are joining ISIS/bokoharam, how do u expect us to cope

Ahh, that's what they're waiting for ni ooo More corruption = more distractions and easy lootings.

Why do you think Bubu's voters were called ZOMBIES. It's because no sane nigerian can vote a thief/looter/embezeller of funds/greedy monsoon two times (as president ). They were brain dead. When Bubu first came to power in the 19s, beloved naira was around N5 per dollar, when he stepped out it was N100. #CHANGE.

Then the infected brought him in again! And Jonathan allowed it because he doesn't want war? That's laughable.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:22am On May 13, 2016
Very korrupt fellows, they all saw that nigerians were all wise and mehn do pulled a trick on us ..
mrZENographer:

Ahh, that's what they're waiting for ni ooo More corruption = more distractions and easy lootings.

Why do you think Bubu's voters were called ZOMBIES. It's because no sane nigerian can vote a thief/looter/embezeller of funds/greedy monsoon two times (as president ). They were brain dead. When Bubu first came to power in the 19s, beloved naira was around N5 per dollar, when he stepped out it was N100. #CHANGE.

Then the infected brought him in again!
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Hedonistically: 11:47am On May 13, 2016
anselm791:
Even though no one will ever truly admit to it, but deep down, right at the bottom of our hearts, we trust bubu has our best interest at heart.

Yeah. Like Hitler had the "best interest" of German Zombies at heart.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Hedonistically: 11:54am On May 13, 2016
Oxenomy:
Me I'm not even pained by the subsidy removal per se, what pains me most is the hypocrisy laden with the whole thing. Are these same ediots not the ones shouting palliative measures before removal of subsidy during GEJ administration? And I ask now, is there any palliative measure in place? .. What of increasing minimum wage to 30k-35k before the removal?.. Why will price of all commodities and essential services keep increasing with stagnant/decline of source of income of the masses?.... We are in for a long rough ride and it's unfortunate that our president is not a listening president. angry angry sad sad sad sad sad

Siddon there. Shebi una want "firm" leader, right? You have not even started to miss GEJ. Nigerian masses suffering just started... This is the preamble.

The fact that GEJ was a listening and truly democratic-minded president was the best thing about him. At least with him in power, there was hope that bad or unpopular policies could he reversed. Now with this soulless monster called Buhari in power, like the typical Abokki korofo that doesn't hear come, go, or abeg, the more unpopular a policy is the more likely he will let it stand just to prove that he is a 'no nonsense' leader. You people are in deep shit. Brace up.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by anselm791(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2016
Hedonistically:

Yeah. Like Hitler had the "best interest" of German Zombies at heart.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions".
That is not even a fair comparison. Keep an open mind, really listen to bubu speak, and you will see his heart of compassion covered in the smoke of frustration.
By the way, that's a beautiful quote, I mean I don't agree it, I believe we will be judged by the contents of our character, which translates to intentions, that translates to work. But it's a beautiful quote all the same.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by Owamudia: 12:32pm On May 13, 2016
Where is the PMB/Fooolanis Personal Assssslicker in the person of OMENk, the Benue bad omen?
Oh, I sees, he is confused on how to respond as both men a Fooolanis.
What a hypocrite?
Whether in 2012 or 2016, subsidy just has to go!
Enough is enough!!
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by nsedet: 1:01pm On May 13, 2016
anselm791:
You are indeed a big fool. Who trusts who in the heart? Mchewwww!!!!! Zoombie
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by mosclement: 1:04pm On May 13, 2016
Apc has nothing to offer to this country only to grab power
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by anselm791(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2016
nsedet:

You are indeed a big fool. Who trusts who in the heart? Mchewwww!!!!! Zoombie
Hehehehe E pain am.
Re: Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari by uvalued(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2016
derecho:
In 1892 at Stanford University, an 18-year-old student was struggling to pay his fees. He was an orphan, and not knowing where to turn for money, he came up with a bright idea. He and a friend decided to host a musical concert on campus to raise money for their education.

They reached out to the great pianist Ignacy J. Paderewski. His manager demanded a guaranteed fee of $2000 for the piano recital. A deal was struck and the boys began to work to make the concert a success.The big day arrived. But unfortunately, they had not managed to sell enough tickets. The total collection was only $1600. Disappointed, they went to Paderewski and explained their plight. They gave him the entire $1600, plus a cheque for the balance $400. They promised to honour the cheque at the soonest possible.

“No,” said Paderewski. “This is not acceptable.” He tore up the cheque, returned the $1600 and told the two boys: “Here’s the $1600. Please deduct whatever expenses you have incurred. Keep the money you need for your fees. And just give me whatever is left”. The boys were surprised, and thanked him profusely.It was a small act of kindness. But it clearly marked out Paderewski as a great human being.Why should he help two people he did not even know? We all come across situations like these in our lives. And most of us only think “If I help them, what would happen to me?” The truly great people think, “If I don’t help them, what will happen to them?” They don’t do it expecting something in return. They do it because they feel it’s the right thing to do.

Paderewski later went on to become the Prime Minister of Poland. He was a great leader, but unfortunately when the World War began, Poland was ravaged. There were more than 1.5 million people starving in his country, and no money to feed them. Paderewski did not know where to turn for help. He reached out to the US Food and Relief Administration for help.He heard there was a man called Herbert Hoover — who later went on to become the US President. Hoover agreed to help and quickly shipped tons of food grains to feed the starving Polish people.A calamity was averted. Paderewski was relieved.

He decided to go across to meet Hoover and personally thank him. When Paderewski began to thank Hoover for his noble gesture, Hoover quickly interjected and said, “You shouldn’t be thanking me Mr. Prime Minister. You may not remember this, but several years ago, you helped two young students go through college. I was one of them.”

The world is a wonderful place. What goes around comes around. Please help others to the best of your ability. In the long run you may be helping yourself. God never forgets anyone who sows a good seed in other people, never.

Nothing in nature lives for itself. Rivers don't drink their own water. Trees don't eat their own fruit. Sun doesn't give heat for itself. Flowers don't spread fragrance for themselves. Living for others is the rule of nature. And therein lies the secret of living.

If you find this useful please pass it on.

amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. / Boko Haram Burns Down Mbolakel, Village Near Chibok On Christmas Day / Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.