Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently (5981 Views)

Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / Which Phone Can I Get For 25k-30k / Uk Used Phone Between 25k To 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by bongolistik(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2016
Now that things are quite expensive in the market, to get good android smartphones between the ranges of 25K and 30K have become a pain in the neck.

Not even cheaper and good MTK phones that you used to get before with 20K or 25K; but now, to really go for good MTK phones, on the average, you have to doll out between 40K and 50K, and in some cases as high as 70K to 80K.

But we were able to still figure out the best MTK android phones that currently fall within the price range of 20K and 30K and that you can pick up straight away and be happy you did.

1. Tecno L8 – The Tecno L8 is one of Tecno latest device, and I am sure you will feel comfortable with this device if your budget is between 25k and 30K. If not for anything, this device came with monster battery capacity of 5050mAh and host of other amazing features like 3-finger swipe for screenshot etc. suitable for its price. You can pick up this device at exactly 30K price in some phone dealers outlet.

2. Wiko Slide 2 – This is another very good MTK device to consider at that price range. Wiko Slide 2 is also a pretty new device with 5.5inches display, 2GB RAM, 13MP and 5MP back and front camera. Don’t hesitate to go for this awesome device that you can easliy pick up for 28K

3. Tecno W4 – Tecno W4 appears to be the first Tecno device to run out of the box android Marshmallow OS. This device also features 4G LTE network, making it one of the more reasons you should consider this device. You can pick up the Tecno W4 currently with your 27k

4. Cubot H2 – some of you might not yet know this device, but Cubot phones are growing in prominence daily here, and in fact the Cubot H2 is the best device among the rest that you can get for that price range. It is loaded with unbelievable features at that range. This device features 4G LTE network, 3GB RAM, 13MP and 8MP back and front camera, 5000mAh battery etc. and the good thing is that you can get this phone for 30K on the dot.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/05/best-mtk-android-phones-between-25k-and.html

1 Share

Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by TDonald: 8:21am On May 13, 2016
Where can i get the cubot H2

3 Likes

Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by bongolistik(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2016
TDonald:
Where can i get the cubot H2
Jumia
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by okitikpo: 9:19am On May 13, 2016
Ok, seen. But that Cubot sha makes some sense for that price
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Belosconi: 12:42pm On May 13, 2016
Noted
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 13, 2016
Are spare parts for that Cubot & Wiko readily available? Not that one will buy phone now & once it has a problem 2 fix it becomes war

1 Like

Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by bongolistik(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2016
BaconSandwich:
Are spare parts for that Cubot & Wiko readily available? Not that one will buy phone now & once it has a problem 2 fix it becomes war
If you ask this type of question, which many though will not see anything wrong with it.

But then you can equally ask the same question like this one: are the spare parts of Ulephone, Elephone, Xiaomi, Jiayu, Doogee, Oukitel etc readily available?

What I am just trying to insinuate in the essence is that people have been using those phones down here for quite a long time now without issues.

So I don't see anything different with those phones above
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Stormyweather(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
wiko and cubot have a designated service centre in Nigeria. not very sure of cubot tho.
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by nervorum: 2:17pm On May 13, 2016
bongolistik:
If you ask this type of question, which many though will not see anything wrong with it.

But then you can equally ask the same question like this one: are the spare parts of Ulephone, Elephone, Xiaomi, Jiayu, Doogee, Oukitel etc readily available?

What I am just trying to insinuate in the essence is that people have been using those phones down here for quite a long time now without issues.

So I don't see anything different with those phones above

I owned a cubot x9 up until last month..excellent device; arguably one of d best android phones i have used so far..
Why did i dump it?? The screen cracked, touch scree started malfunctioning, and i could not get a replacement screen anywhere in fct.

In buying a phone, consideration shld be given to local availability of parts, and not just specs alone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2016
Just carry all those MTK phones to carlcare if you have a problem... You go pay sha... The Cubot make sense oooo but my babe say na Samsung Galaxy S7Edge+ she want

1 Like

Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by KuliMart: 3:26pm On May 13, 2016
nervorum:

I owned a cubot x9 up until last month..excellent device; arguably one of d best android phones i have used so far..
Why did i dump it?? The screen cracked, touch scree started malfunctioning, and i could not get a replacement screen anywhere in fct.

In buying a phone, consideration shld be given to local availability of parts, and not just specs alone

That's one of the benefits when you purchase from us.

Any phone purchased from kulimart, we can get you the spare parts in no time or we send it back to China for a fix.

This shouldn't be an issue hence Kulimart is involve.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Nobody: 4:24am On May 14, 2016
bongolistik:
Jumia
JUMIA is highly exorbitant.
I used to be their regular customer, until lately, i deceided to look up things for myself, elsewhere.

To my greatest DISMAY, the HDMI multiple, JUMIA slated for 3K, was bought for 1.5K elsewhere.
The same pack with everything complete.

I think our regulation commissions should look into all these, because times are fast becoming difficult on the citizenry
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by bongolistik(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:

JUMIA is highly exorbitant.
I used to be their regular customer, until lately, i deceided to look up things for myself, elsewhere.

To my greatest DISMAY, the HDMI multiple, JUMIA slated for 3K, was bought for 1.5K elsewhere.
The same pack with everything complete.

I think our regulation commissions should look into all these, because times are fast becoming difficult on the citizenry
You are partly right. But there are tricks involved in getting items at normal rate on Jumia and Konga. Now here is it; many items there on Jumia are offered by 3rd party sellers, and if you didn't search well you might end up buying same items at exorbitant rate. Same single item there can be listed with different prices, some low and some high. So it is your duty to search thoroughly to find those with best prices, otherwise if you just see an item for the first time and just go ahead to order without searching through, you might just end up buying them at outrageous prices.

But on the contrary and truly, some of their items are not cheap, plus shipping fee that will be added
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Stormyweather(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2016
kulimart do u sell cubot phones?
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by bongolistik(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2016
Stormyweather:
CC Kulimart
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Nobody: 9:24am On May 14, 2016
God,this cubot h2 make sense o
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by NCP: 9:32am On May 14, 2016
Initialize your attention is needed here, dudes want Cubit H2.

1 Like

Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by initialize(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2016
NCP:
Initialize
your attention is needed here, dudes want Cubit H2.

Thanks for the mention

It seems he's considering the Cubot H2 cos of the 30k on the dot the OP mentioned.

That phone can't be 30k when it lands Nigeria.

I have a phone I can sell to him for 30k if he's interested

08069321572 Calls or WhatsApp
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Aminat508(f): 10:38am On May 14, 2016
shocked shocked Techno L8 battery is 5050mAh, my infinix X551 is 4000mAh chai!! I need to change my phone asap, I need long last battery angry
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by KuliMart: 10:41am On May 14, 2016
Stormyweather:

No for now.
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by dryakson(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2016
G
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by dryakson(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2016
I bought the cubot from jumia at 31k plus shipping to kaduna.... I was disappointed with the sim slot... The sim slot is either you use 1sim and SD card or both 2 Sim cards.... And I love games and movies... So that turn me off..
Though the phone has OTG cable... So I use my flash to watch movies..
Less I forget, the phone is a beast
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Aminat508(f): 10:58am On May 14, 2016
dryakson:
I bought the cubot from jumia at 31k plus shipping to kaduna.... I was disappointed with the sim slot... The sim slot is either you use 1sim and SD card or both 2 Sim cards.... And I love games and movies... So that turn me off..
Though the phone has OTG cable... So I use my flash to watch movies..
Less I forget, the phone is a beast
How about the battery?
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by dryakson(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2016
Aminat508:
How about the battery?
the ba3 is truly 5000mah.. I also used a phone with 5300mah ba3(bluboo X550) so the 3gb ram keeps the phone smoothly... This is my first 3gb ram phone.
The camera is superb... And the phone has a premium feel
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Aminat508(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2016
dryakson:
the ba3 is truly 5000mah.. I also used a phone with 5300mah ba3(bluboo X550) so the 3gb ram keeps the phone smoothly... This is my first 3gb ram phone.
The camera is superb... And the phone has a premium feel
okay. Thanks it's charge faster right?
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by flokii: 11:18am On May 14, 2016
Aminat508:
okay. Thanks it's charge faster right?

Availability of parts (in case of damage), salvage value (if you want to sell later) and repair centers matters a lot cos. most pple dnt know how to repair those fones.

I prefer established brands like infinix, tecno etc.. People make that mistake a lot
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by nervorum: 11:20am On May 14, 2016
KuliMart:

That's one of the benefits when you purchase from us.

Any phone purchased from kulimart, we can get you the spare parts in no time or we send it back to China for a fix.

This shouldn't be an issue hence Kulimart is involve.

Thanks.

So Can you get me replacement screen and battery for cubot x9?? Text me your number on 09056050978, so we talk
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by mukhcech(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked shocked Techno L8 battery is 5050mAh, my infinix X551 is 4000mAh chai!! I need to change my phone asap, I need long last battery angry

Sell me your infinix, what u say?
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Aminat508(f): 11:40am On May 14, 2016
flokii:

Availability of parts (in case of damage), salvage value (if you want to sell later) and repair centers matters a lot cos. most pple dnt know how to repair those fones.

I prefer established brands like infinix, tecno etc.. People make that mistake a lot
hmm!! Would love to go for the Techno L8 then, btw I need to sell my infinix and add money. angry
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Aminat508(f): 11:42am On May 14, 2016
mukhcech:

Sell me your infinix, what u say?
where is your location?
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by flokii: 11:45am On May 14, 2016
Aminat508:
hmm!! Would love to go for the Techno L8 then, btw I need to sell my infinix and add money. angry

L8 is ok.. Saw a review on frontpage one time like that.. tho. d 1Gb RAM is low (not cool for multi-tasking) & I dnt think MissTechy likes Tecno brands like that.. Her own review would av been a pointer
Re: Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently by Aminat508(f): 11:47am On May 14, 2016
flokii:

L8 is ok.. Saw a review on frontpage one time like that.. tho. d 1Gb RAM is low (not cool for multi-tasking) & I dnt think MissTechy likes Tecno brands like that.. Her own review would av been a pointer

infinix X551, is IGb Ram too. Woo, am confused jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, South Africa Deepen Global Internet Penetration / Factory Unlock Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5c And 5S On Verizon, ATT, T-mobile / How To Turn Your Mobile Phone Into A Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.