Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) (57962 Views)

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by SOPIGO: 12:29pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:
1. she's looking as if its not from her heart.
2. the lady receiving sef, seems not be receiving it wholeheartedly.
3. the fair lady in yellow seems to be a gossip expert.
4. the lady with plaited hair on the left side is obviously envying.
ur art of analysing nor get part 2
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by Damstarr(f): 12:31pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:
na you go see everything
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by Rhayour: 12:34pm On May 13, 2016
barlkeez:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/olajumoke-gives-her-former-bread-seller-colleagues-n5k.html

She yaf try na...She did this already...imagine what she will do when when she worths more. WTG
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by Rhayour: 12:36pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.... I laff so tey i fall for chair. My Oga sef don wire me query. Choi....u be analyst o
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by teaseme2468: 12:37pm On May 13, 2016
selfemployed:
Only #5'000
What will they do with that? I thought I saw #500'000
Nonesense angry
Biggest fool, who u EPP?
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by selfemployed(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2016
teaseme2468:
Biggest fool, who u EPP?

Ungrateful ingrate. I paid ur school fees.
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by bukaldrinio(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2016
I don't know so why telling me
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by olive282(f): 12:43pm On May 13, 2016
selfemployed:
Only #5'000
What will they do with that? I thought I saw #500'000
Nonesense angry

When u havnt given any to anyone...how much do u tink she has made so far?....how many pple do u tink receivd d 5k....how much total do u tink she spent on charity....so she'l empty her accnt so dat evrybody wil b satisfied huh?....incase u dnt knw...wat u gv doesnt matter....wat matters is ur intention...nd fyi 5k wil do alot for dem...u dnt knw hw poor de are...so jst mind ur biz nd stp hatin on people

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by samokoduwa(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:

Lol... see analysis lol...
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by zubycharles(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:
;Dshey yhu follw me dy see all dis?
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by hotspec(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2016
Olajumoke be like : Oya, take ur 5k make i pose for pix. Afterall u no dey share me fufu wen i dey here bf.
D receiver be like: me ke! 5k? upon all d money wey i don read for facebook say una don make.

D lady for back b like: Wetin dey do dis jumoke girl self? So na 5taaasan na she fit giv? Mtchheew.

D lady on d left b like: Make i c if na 5 k she go give me also. Abi no b me dey borrow am bathroom slippers and top bf?

btw: why are they all not happy?
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 1:04pm On May 13, 2016
this girl na real local fowl...
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by adeoyun(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:
Nigerians self always see something to everything
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by aristogreen(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2016
Olajumoke
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:
Bwahahahaha cheesy and you're a talkative cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by Bleszin(f): 1:59pm On May 13, 2016
Isn't that Emmanuella(not real face) at the far left end in the pix above??
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by theshaderoom: 2:08pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:

Everything u said, SPOT ON grin
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 13, 2016
Wetin Buhari no fit do,na hin this small former hawker dey do.smgdh
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by Spain007(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2016
E epp Olajumoke
100Cents:
Who Agege bread don epp ?
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by ivili(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:
You don turn Sherlock Holmes. ..lol,you just told us their destiny with one photo,you too much.
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by bennymark(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2016
Everything just looks pre-planned, na just media paparazi.....

igraman:
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by daywatcher: 2:38pm On May 13, 2016
How far can 5K go these days? Perhaps she can use her position to campaign or lobby for better welfare for bread sellers. I do not think this well disturb the time required for her modelling career in a big way and will be worth more than 5k in the long term
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by Iyoma2(f): 2:38pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:
Chaii Na only u Notice all these
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by firstolalekan(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:
Gbeborun

Olofofo grin
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by deebrain(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:

YOU ARE SOLIDLY ON POINT.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by PromiseJonah(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2016
You should be considering the fact that she beame A celeb and STARTED GIVING BACK instantly WHILE WE HAVE LOTS OF OTHERS in the music industry and nolly wood doing nothing of this kind
igraman:
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by PromiseJonah(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
You should be considering the fact that she became A celeb and STARTED GIVING BACK instantly WHILE WE HAVE LOTS OF OTHERS in the music industry and nolly wood doing nothing of this kind
igraman:
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by Autino(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:
naira lAnd una go most say something even if you don't have good to say
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by popsonbj: 3:28pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:

You are a mind reader! Lol
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by Elymoney(f): 3:49pm On May 13, 2016
igraman:

shey I lie ni

*nice observation*
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by toshibazaram: 4:14pm On May 13, 2016
Na wa for people sef...kudos to you dear more grace and favour
Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by kapai(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Eeyah!I am thrilled! God bless you Olajumoke!

The prilvileged should learn to give back to the less privileged!

Hmmm....Bros you'll make a good sit in Ministry of budget & planning cos we wouldn't need SEC to tell us the dollar rate in 2019.

***cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React / Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.