Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

$13 A Day Just Chatting[simple Method] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / $13 A Day Just Chatting[simple Method] (792 Views)

A Highly Featured Chatting Website For Sale - Surprisingly Affordable!!! / Top 3 Simple Method On How To Hack Whatsapp 2017 / Start Making $7,898 Monthly Online Google Adsense/ Simple Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$13 A Day Just Chatting[simple Method] by Nobody: 8:44am On May 13, 2016
I ACTUALY FOUND THIS IN ONE OF MY FOURUMS AND I TRIED IT AND IT WORKED LIKE MAGIC.
I MANAGED TO GET 2 SALES JUST THIS WEEK $13 EACH FROM CLICKBANK
LET ME CUT THE CRAPPY TALKS AND MOVE STRAIGHT TO THE GUIDE.
METHOD****************************
1)SEARCH FOR PLACES WHERE PEOPLE ARE SELLING CARS FROM U.S TO AFRICA E.G CRAIGLIST
2)REGISTER FOR CLICKBANK.COM AND LOOK FOR ANY USA CAR REPORT OFFER AND GET YOUR OFFER LINK
3)GO TO ANY URL SHORTENING PORTAL AND SHORTEN THE LINK SO ITS SHORT AND SIMPLE
4) GO BACK TO THE CAR U WANT TO IMPORT AND EMAIL THE PERSON AS IF U ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING AND IF POSIBLE AGREE ON THE PRICE OF THE CAR SO HE KNOWS YOU ARE VERY SERIOUS TO BUY. AND LET HIM KNOW YOU ARE TAKING A BANK LOAN TO PURCHASE THE CAR.
NB***AMERICANS ARE VERY SHARP-----THEY WILL GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS.
5)TELL THEM U WILL SEND THE PICTURE TO YOUR LOAN FACILITATOR AND THAT U WILL GET BACK TO HIM IN 48HOURS SO HE SHOULD STAY IN TOUCH.
6)AFTER 48HOURS EMAIL HIM AND TELL HIM UR LOAN APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED BUT THEY ARE ASKING FOR A VIN CAR REPORT
NB*****VIN REPORT IS ONLY USED IN USA[VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER]IT GIVES ALL HISTORY ABOUT THE CAR EXAMPLE ACCIDENTS.
NB***THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT------99% OF CAR SELLERS IN US DONT HAVE A CAR REPORT,SO YOU WILL TYPE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. 'PLEASE TRY GET ME THE REPORTS ITS VERY IMPORTANT U CAN ALSO USE(LINK) WAS RECOMMENDED BY THE LOAN FACILITATOR.
7)JUST WAIT FOR YOUR MONEY TO CASH IN---YOU WILL GET $13 INSTANTLY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IF HE GET THE REPORTS FOR U
cool7/10 WILL FALL FOR U****BE HONEST IF U ARE IN THEIR POSITION WONT U FALL FOR IT
Re: $13 A Day Just Chatting[simple Method] by ifex370(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2016
Another type of yahoo. May Godhave mercy on your soul
Re: $13 A Day Just Chatting[simple Method] by Nobody: 9:22am On May 13, 2016
its just marketting oga boss____afterall he will get the reports its not like they are fake, he will be given the reports for the car which he actualy need,just that u will have ur share of the profit fromchecking the reports duhhhhh.........its called affiliate marketting lmao
Re: $13 A Day Just Chatting[simple Method] by BigJakie: 7:44am On May 14, 2016
donkush:
its just marketting oga boss____afterall he will get the reports its not like they are fake, he will be given the reports for the car which he actualy need,just that u will have ur share of the profit fromchecking the reports duhhhhh.........its called affiliate marketting lmao
This is the most intresting thing I've read since Buhari became president.

I love this idea. it's like making him do the right thing and getting paid for it. #smart move

you should drop the link to your forum, sounds informative.
Re: $13 A Day Just Chatting[simple Method] by 123hat: 3:35pm On May 15, 2016
Nice one there......... but how do you get paid from clickbank.
Re: $13 A Day Just Chatting[simple Method] by Greg007(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2016
Dey don't have Nigeria as a country in click bank.com. So hw will u register in clickbank.com and hw will u withdraw ur money.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Domain Extensions Fits My Blog? - Slashnec's Blog / Local Vs Foreign Affiliate Program: Which One Is Best To Promote As A Blogger? / Looking For A Managing Partners Or Moderators For A New Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.