Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Office Of The First Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of The First Daughter (1332 Views)

Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter / I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Of The First Daughter by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:49am On May 13, 2016
They complained of the unconstitional role of the first lady during campaigns and promised to abolish it. Today there is no more an office for the first lady but that of the wife of the president and also that of the daughter of the president.

When have we seen the daughters or sons of former heads of state being given official assignments ? Here we see Buhari's daughter being received by that Yoruba slave of a governor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3708084_tmpcam745590429_jpeg64139c51e29c4d31f3cda8734809c640

My question is ; this Halima Buhari no get work?

Why is she forming first daughter ?

Or has the govt subsidized life her father lived on all his life now an inspiration for her ?

By the way, if they are above 18 I don't see reason why they should be accommodated in Aso Rock.

In military barracks, once a ward of a soldeir turns 18, they are automatically barred from the barracks.

4 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by writetopoker: 8:59am On May 13, 2016
the worst thing to happen to nigeria in recent years is pmb and apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:00am On May 13, 2016
Zhara Buhari when not travelling around in presidential fleet boards first class at public expense.

Her school fees is sourced from CBN at prevailing official rate.

When will zombies wake up?

4 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by AmuDimpka: 9:01am On May 13, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:
They complained of the unconstitional role of the first lady during campaigns and promised to abolish it. Today there is no more an office for the first lady but that of the wife of the president and also that of the daughter of the president.

When have we seen the daughters or sons of former heads of state being given official assignments ? Here we see Buhari's daughter being received by that Yoruba slave of a governor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3708084_tmpcam745590429_jpeg64139c51e29c4d31f3cda8734809c640

Or has the govt subsidized life her father lived now an inspiration for her ?

By the way, if they are above 18 I don't see reason why they should be accommodated in Aso Rock.

In military barracks, once a ward of a soldeir turns 18, they are automatically barred from the barracks.

I dey shame for yoruba people with their eye service

3 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:03am On May 13, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Ever wonder why Yoruba people tatto their family names or tribe on their hands?

This is to make them identifiable in the slave markets or prevent them from being sold to Hausa Fulanis during the shameless era of Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by Taeewo(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2016
it is u dat dont av job.... Hypocrite........
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Or has the govt subsidized life her father lived on all his life now an inspiration for her ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:05am On May 13, 2016
Taeewo:
it is u dat dont av job.... Hypocrite........

You wey dey still find NYSC placement at your ripe age of 37 yrs old still get mouth to yarn dust.

Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:09am On May 13, 2016
Where are those shameless hypocrites like Falana and Wole Soyinka who berated the last first lady and called for the scrapping of the office of the first lady?

Can they not see now that we have an agency of the first family complete with department of wife headed by Aisha Buhari whose functions include cooking rice for her husband's zombie touts plus other sundry functions including attending a public hearing organized by the national assembly towards the establishment of the North East Development Commision?

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:23am On May 13, 2016
Great Commisioner Osunbade of Yoruba treachery getting a placard from his lord and mistress , Queen Aisha Buhari the first

3 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:26am On May 13, 2016
Humble stand in governor, Ambode receives his lord and madam Aisha Buhari the first

3 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by machinery1: 9:27am On May 13, 2016
I will implore sane people to ignore the OP, he is a famous lunatic here with more than 100 monikers, arguing with him is a waste of time. Heard he post from his room at Yaba left. Lets pray for his soul.
Re: Office Of The First Daughter by machinery1: 9:28am On May 13, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Ibo man, a proud slave to all tribe. I laugh
Re: Office Of The First Daughter by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:28am On May 13, 2016
machinery1:
I will implore sane people to ignore the OP, he is a famous lunatic here with more than 100 monikers, arguing with him is a waste of time. Heard he post from his room at Yaba left. Lets pray for his soul.

Office of the Director-General, Nigerian First Family Commision

[img]http://4.bp..com/-a-u-CA2WA6g/VlRXq2s1OKI/AAAAAAAA3K0/oafRcusz07Q/s1600/Aisha%2Bin%2Bher%2Boffice%2B1.jpg[/img]

Pictured above is the innuagral chairman of NFFC , Queen Aisha Buhari the first .

3 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:33am On May 13, 2016
machinery1:

Ibo man, a proud slave to all tribe. I laugh

Queen Aisha's chamber maid - Dolapo patiently waiting on her lady's side.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL1RiMHBFOFZrVEdvQUI1c3dTSVZ6VVRNZS5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.d1e92093.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Of The First Daughter by machinery1: 9:34am On May 13, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Office of the Director-General, Nigerian First Family Commision

[img]http://4.bp..com/-a-u-CA2WA6g/Vs1600/Aisha%2Bin%2Bher%2Boffice%2B1.jpg[/img]

Pictured above is the innuagral chairman of NFFC , Queen Aisha Buhari the first .

The lunatic is not even good at photoshop, go back to your room cos the doctors are ready to give you the needed injection.
Re: Office Of The First Daughter by medpren: 9:37am On May 13, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ever wonder why Yoruba people tatto their family names or tribe on their hands?

This is to make them identifiable in the slave markets or prevent them from being sold to Hausa Fulanis during the shameless era of Afonja.

No wonder many of those bleached up sukurats have their names tatooed all over their body. If you want to understand the political temperament of the yorubas hostically just take a peep into their Afonja history. Their muslims can sell their christians for a pot of ewedu, yet they want the south to unite with them so they can hand over the whole south to the Abookies? laughable!
Re: Office Of The First Daughter by medpren: 9:40am On May 13, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You wey dey still find NYSC placement at your ripe age of 37 yrs old still get mouth to yarn dust.

Lolz

lmao!

(1) (Reply)

NLC To Shutdown Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Nigeria Military Sends Signal To Troops, About To Exchange Fire With Pro Biafra / Checkout Avengers List Conditions For Dialogue With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.