Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. (41982 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / 10 Most Dangerous Place To Drive In The World, Lagos Makes The List / Is It Possible To Drive In Nigeria With An EU Driving Licence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Smellymouth: 5:30pm On May 16, 2016
iAmCharis:
It's "tettle" they call this one sef. grin

What of "fire down"? grin

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by mecussey(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2016
front page material...abeg watin be fire the car na?

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Mykelpato(m): 1:35am On May 31, 2016
grin smelly mouth sef
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by eightsin(m): 6:10am On May 31, 2016
lolxxxx
nice one
where is lala sef?
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Spenx(f): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
I
Smellymouth:
2. "Dey come, dey come, Just dey come ,
E Remain small":::

Nigerianism for " keep reversing "

Cc: lalasticlala

Smello omo aye cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Spenx(f): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
7. Return your hand::

Nigerianism for " turn the steering wheel to its original position "

Smello you go kee person for hia ooooo grin grin

Your reply to exporter yesterday touched me....U really devoted

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Spenx(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Omo jati jati grin

Buroda radarada grin
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Smellymouth: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Spenx:

Smello you go kee person for hia ooooo grin grin

Your reply to exporter yesterday touched me....U really devoted

Only one person calls me -" smello omo aye " grin

And he is with team Rifiner cheesy

My real Gee!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Spenx(f): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Only one person calls me -" smello omo aye " ;DAnd he is with team Rifiner :DMy real Gee!!
Ori e wanbe cheesy
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Smellymouth: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Spenx:
Ori e wanbe cheesy

Nuff respect baba.. grin

E just pain me say you nor gree support mimzzy, but Rifiner is also a good friend of mine..

Please give her all the support she needs.

She deserves it cool

[img]http://gif.co/xbNh.gif[/img]
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Smellymouth: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, I don beg you tire.. You just nor wan look this my post grin

Wetin?
grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
this is an old thread who put this in front page...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Bespiel: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by shyling(f): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mimzy is it

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Since May ke

Whats nairaland turning into?? ?
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by DonSion(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
iAmCharis:
It's "tettle" they call this one sef. grin

What of "fire down"? grin
Passenger be like: Drop de...Owa owa.....Ka opuo hia...Osheee...

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol,i hear that alot
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
3. " Cut your hand small"

Nigerianism for " turn the steering wheel a little"

I almost died laughing.
Pepe was the best meme for this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Mzsolmi(f): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
lmaoo...
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Taiyescott(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
this is an old thread who put this in front page...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Help Me Ask The Moderators Oo.. Dairis God Oo, Evrybody Working 2 B On FP And U Put A Old Thread... Smh..
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Bebetter: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin This is too funny!
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by peeparty(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
LWTMB
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by pretty16(f): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
cheesy. Naija no dey carry last
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by abeeceebee: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
op do you mean to say in Eastern part of Nigeria? Because the last time I checked this did not happen in the South-West. Do ur homework well before publicising.
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Put am for gear. grin
Raise am small - perhaps when servicing the pump and trying to jump start.
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by ndigbo: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
@ OP, you nailed it ! wink
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by Emmanueledu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
This thread is so hilarious!sooo true...

1 Like

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by mummyson26(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
2. "Dey come, dey come, Just dey come ,
E Remain small":::

Nigerianism for " keep reversing "

Cc: lalasticlala
If u hear gbos Make u stop

5 Likes

Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by SmellingVagina: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Na beetles wey me take parole those days
Re: 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. by adecares(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
I remember wen I was still learning, any single mistake made by me, na so dem go talk say 'se u no see the "L" wey she put for front' then I couldn't wait to graduate from being a learner cos days when u can fully boast of being a driver.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? / Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) / Timing Belt vs Timing Chain: Which is the best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.