Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

For Large Quantity Farmers Of All Commodities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / For Large Quantity Farmers Of All Commodities (387 Views)

Do You Have Reliable Companies That Need Agro Commodities Supply? / Irrigation Tube For Large Fields. 1 Hectare & Above !! / Irrigation Systems For Large Fields.. One Hectare & Above!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Large Quantity Farmers Of All Commodities by Kunglaw619: 9:49am On May 13, 2016
Good day all, I am Kingsley. I wish to put up a contact directory of farmers of all exportable agricultural commodities like cashew nut, ginger, garlic, shea nut, shea butter, cocoa, cotton, gum arabic, including charcoal and the rest. I currently work on part time basis with the Nigerian Export promotion Council at their headquarters in Abuja and i meet intending exporters who come to register for export license in my office. They are always faced with the challenges of getting farmers to source for their products. Thus, my reason for trying to develop this directory to help them contact farmers easily. Interested persons should drop the product name they deal on, phone numbers and emails.
Re: For Large Quantity Farmers Of All Commodities by nedu86(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2016
I wish to collaborate with you on an agric business
venture. Pls let's take it up on cn.anaele@gmail.com.
Re: For Large Quantity Farmers Of All Commodities by Farmersfarm(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2016
contact farmersfarm on farmersfarmland@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil And Cashew Nut For Sale At Cheaper Price / 500k Agric Loan Needed Collateral Available / Banana Slices Cutting Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.