Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana (2328 Views)

PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Ladoja, Adeniran, Jerry Gana, Others(photos) / Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch / Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by donogaga(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2016
The acting National Chairman of the
Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP ) has
threatened to set the Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission ( EFCC )
against a former Minister of
Information, Prof. Jerry Gana, over
allegations of looting over N500 million
belonging to the PDP.

Sherri made this threat in reactions to
earlier concerns raised by concerned
stakeholders of the party wherein
Sherrif was referred to as a ‘hoodlum’..
Sen. Sheriff, speaking through his media
aide, Inuwa Bwala, said most of those
who spoke have questions over their
heads and vowed to tackle them.
Bwala, who spoke at the PDP secretariat,
said Sheriff would not hesitate to invite
the EFCC to investigate Prof Jerry Gana,
for allegedly receiving N500 million
from Sky Bank in the name of the PDP.

“I know, as a fact, that Jerry Gana had
written to the national chairman to
allow him nominate some people into
certain committees, or allow him
perform certain functions for the party.
Whether these requests were granted or
not is immaterial. But, that is perhaps,
one of the reasons that he has taken the
position against anything this man
(Sheriff) does.

“The chairman has been running away
from receiving the report of the PDP
finance committee, because it is on
record that the same Jerry Gana, on
behalf of the party, without using the
machinery of the party, collected the
sum of N500 million from Skye Bank,
over which the PDP was dragged to
court and which it is being compelled to
pay,” he said.

Besides playing active role that led to the
defeat of former President Goodluck
Jonathan, Bwala alleged that Gana and
his cohorts were aggrieved because their
personal interests were not guaranteed
by the current leadership of the party.
Reacting to Professor Tunde Adeniran’s
remarks, Bwala said, “When hoodlums
come to power and have a direction,
vagabonds should keep quite.

http://saharareportersrescue.com/2016/05/13/i-will-set-efcc-against-you-sheriff-threatens-jerry-gana/

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by gud4dbest(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2016
Political corruption.No politician is clean in this country...What a country with preponderant recidivistical politicals.

1 Like

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by AleAirHub(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2016
We Nigerians is already aware that Efcc is been use to intimidate the opposition and this government has blow it up...

We are watching and the world is observing everything...
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2016
This is exactly what efcc now stand for, a political tout used by the mighty to intimidate the opposition.

1 Like

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by hmuhammad(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2016
THIEVES!!! PDP is going down, just waiting for when the party will be buried. Heart aching news for the wailers, APGA will soon take over SE, KOWA will take over SS while APC will control North and SW. Wailers please don't quote me or leprosy go destroy that una fingers undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by youngeagle(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2016
If this news is true then Sheriff has something in common with APC,he should leave PDP affairs to PDP.

1 Like

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by hmuhammad(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2016
AleAirHub:
We Nigerians is already aware that Efcc is been use to intimidate the opposition and this government has blow it up...

so you want to tell us Sherrif is an APC member trying to use EFCC to intimidate Jerry gana the PDP member? Did you read the post at all?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by rusher14: 10:23am On May 13, 2016
PDP are masters of covering graft of their members whilst unleashing EFCC on Yahoo boys.

They aid and abet fraud at political level.

1 Like

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by hmuhammad(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2016
[s]
youngeagle:
If this news is true then Sheriff has something in common with APC,he should leave PDP affairs to PDP.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2016
When EFCC goes after Gana I hope the wailers won't say it's a witch hunt since it's Sheriff that is blowing the whistle.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by malton: 10:28am On May 13, 2016
gud4dbest:
Political corruption.No politician is clean in this country...What a country with preponderant recidivistical politicals.

shocked

Bros, sofri sofri na...

Na subsidy make you dey vex like this?

See strong engrish!

1 Like

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by TheNonce: 10:33am On May 13, 2016
grin

Battle of the looters! This pdp is really finished!

Good riddance to stinking rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by modath(f): 10:36am On May 13, 2016
shocked

Which power Ali Shekau get over EFCC??

1 Like

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by rayblast(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2016
Boko Haram Sponsor u suppose dey cover ur face go hide for back of black nd white television leave Jerry boi alone

1 Like

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by AleAirHub(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2016
hmuhammad:
so you want to tell us Sherrif is an APC member trying to use EFCC to intimidate Jerry gana the PDP member? Did you read the post at all?

In as much you pretend not to be aware of Effc fight since these new government is a witch-hunt...

My comment is generally wither is Sherrif vs Jerry Gana.
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by popez: 10:46am On May 13, 2016
Just look at how y'all rushed to comment.

None of you took out a second to check the source of the article.

Buhari sef sad
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by donogaga(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2016
popez:
Just look at how y'all rushed to comment.

None of you took out a second to check the source of the article.
Buhari sef sad

Is the source not credible enough?

And again, What has President buhari got to do with this?
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by emmasege: 11:28am On May 13, 2016
If only Fayose & his colleague governors could read the handwriting on the wall, they'd understand that Sheriff is to PDP what Saraki is to APC. Allowing sheriff to continue in that office is like keeping a Judas in a team of 12. It's a matter of time, his true mission will be unveiled.
I stand gidigba behind the concerned PDP group. Jerry Ghana I know, Tunde Adeniran I know, Doyin Loupe I know, BUT WHO ARE YOU SHERIFF?
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by donogaga(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2016
hmuhammad:
THIEVES!!! PDP is going down, just waiting for when the party will be buried. Heart aching news for the wailers, APGA will soon take over SE, KOWA will take over SS while APC will control North and SW. Wailers please don't quote me or leprosy go destroy that una fingers undecided undecided undecided

The major political parties in naija are the PDP and the APC. Now that PDP are at war with themselves. Just wondering, how do groups with shared ideology and long history end up at each other’s throats?

Why would professional politicians with long careers in a political establishment with long and not too impressive history suddenly decide to engage in open verbal warfare against their supposed colleagues, especially with so much at stake?

Smh

1 Like

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by donogaga(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2016
emmasege:
If only Fayose & his colleague governors could read the handwriting on the wall, they'd understand that Sheriff is to PDP what Saraki is to APC. Allowing sheriff to continue in that office is like keeping a Judas in a team of 12. It's a matter of time, his true mission will be unveiled.
I stand gidigba behind the concerned PDP group. Jerry Ghana I know, Tunde Adeniran I know, Doyin Loupe I know, BUT WHO ARE YOU SHERIFF?

it’s hard to toe the party line when there are two lines. Or three. Or seven. And they're constantly intersecting, crossing over, attacking each other or just going backwards.

1 Like

Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by BABAKABIRU301(f): 11:59am On May 13, 2016
hmuhammad:
THE ONLY PROBLEM IN YOUR STRONGOLD. LEPROSY.
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by omenka(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2016
Sahara reporers rescue Saraki, is that you??
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by gud4dbest(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2016
malton:

shocked

Bros, sofri sofri na...

Na subsidy make you dey vex like this?

See strong engrish!
dont mind me,the whole evolving sequential scenarios are so exasperatedly execrable!
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 13, 2016
EFCC has now become a tool politicians use to fight their fellow politicians.

What a country !
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by Jesusloveyou: 12:37pm On May 13, 2016
AleAirHub:
We Nigerians is already aware that Efcc is been use to intimidate the opposition and this government has blow it up... We are watching and the world is observing everything
nawa ooo, u ipod yoot are so funny, u cant even read, so what concern apc with pdp in this matter. it is the boko haram corrupt pdp chairman that want to unleash efcc on fellow pdp corrupt members.
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:39pm On May 13, 2016
We Nigerians is already aware that Efcc is been use to intimidate the opposition and this government has blow it up... We are watching and the world is observing everything

Gbem Gbemm, their have started exposing them self. staged Efcc going after only oppositions
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by AleAirHub(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
nawa ooo, u ipod yoot are so funny, u cant even read, so what concern apc with pdp in this matter. it is the boko haram corrupt pdp chairman that want to unleash efcc on fellow pdp corrupt members.

Me self don hear you.
Who does it epp embarassed
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by babadee1(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2016
AleAirHub:

My friend speak for yourself! Which one is we Nigerians? Who made you a spokesman? This is a PDP in house affair, Sheriff versus Gana.
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by AleAirHub(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2016
babadee1:

My friend speak for yourself! Which one is we Nigerians? Who made you a spokesman? This is a PDP in house affair, Sheriff versus Gana.

really....
Last Man Standing, I Have Had You...

"ezozo"
Noted
Re: I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana by Ussyberry(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2016
FACT!!!: Prof Jerry Gana is not a corrupt person!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate / Militants Surrender To Military Firepower, Makes A New Demand / Confession Of A Northerner On Biafra, Niger Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.