Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" (28961 Views)

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Blessing Egbe States Her Piece Of Mind Concerning Mega Chicken's Response / Mega Chicken Claps Back At Blessing Egbe's Claim That Their Moi Moi Was Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by kennyman2000(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2016
That's an end time moimoi
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 13, 2016
Cant she cook moi-moi at home?
hope its not produced using Audu's moi-moi theory?
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by zikter(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2016
You took one and noticed nothing with it, didn't have any stomach upset, therfore you cannot sue or drag the company's name to the social media. The bad one as you claim is a pure case of mishandling, and the company may sue you for trying to tarnish their image. BTW, did you see keep refrigerated on the moi moi label?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by jazinogold(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2016
grin
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by jackie35(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2016
Airforce1:
shocked

so as you beautiful reach, you can not prepare common moi-moi.
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by yinkusnoni(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2016
***books space ***

make I go eat first
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by rockyh(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2016
verifielive:
Nollywood Actress turned producer Blessing Egbe has complained about the moi-moi she bought from popular fast-food restaurant, Mega-Chicken. See what she wrote;

@megachicken see what you sold me yesterday? You want to kill people abi? If I Sue now, they will say Blessing has come again! How can you sell stale moimoi to a customer! Bought five of these yesterday at lekki, near vgc, ate one in the car. Gave 2 out, got home and kept the remaining 2 in the fridge(electricity on all through) and by night, see what it looked like! Una well done o! You have lost a customer God forbid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFVldOtI6Qw/
when you were eating the one in the car was it stale?the answer is probably No So it's not from the seller it should be your preservation process that made the food stale

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Unemadu: 12:41pm On May 13, 2016
femi4:
Its moin moin not moi moi
As at the time you chop one, if e don stale, u suppose know for mouth.

Its either your mouth or the refrigerator is fantastically bad

Its mai mai
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by jzdoberman: 12:42pm On May 13, 2016
fitinwell:
[size=28pt]Op stop advertising your stupidity and exposing your nudity in public.. What is in pudding beans that you cannot prepare yourself as a lady as old as you are.. All dis biz girls dem.. Abeg clear make i see road. [/size]

E be like say u read my mind!
You go know women wey no get pots for house.
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by frenzydilz(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2016
Dunno her face n d moi moi which 1 5n pass
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by smart2008: 12:42pm On May 13, 2016
How long was the moi moi left in the car with all the hot weather definitely will go bad .

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Mariojane(f): 12:45pm On May 13, 2016
fitinwell:
[size=28pt]Op stop advertising your stupidity and exposing your nudity in public.. What is in pudding beans that you cannot prepare yourself as a lady as old as you are.. All dis biz girls dem.. Abeg clear make i see road. [/size]
so cos we are ladies we shouldn't eat out again? i see nothing wrong in eating out once awhile. no big deal cos there are times you just can't help it. ladies can't build their career by staying in the kitchen all day so that men like you will appreciate us for cooking and complaining about us becoming a liability of them.

tell your wife to stay put in the kitchen 24hours a day, 365days are year.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by WildChild00(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2016
Lolz, dats where I buy my starch and banga soup oooo shocked
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by AsanwaKC(f): 12:50pm On May 13, 2016
you have finished them already...but mega chicken is still far better than other eateries...
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2016
Proteins decay like kilode.

You are the one who should be sued.

Food was good when you bought it - good enough for you to eat and not notice - and turned bad in your possession. Give us another gist abeg.
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by whitebeard(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2016
cry

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by ekefre4(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2016
Berlyn:
I am still Looking for who to sue sef undecided
nice pic
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by monz(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2016
na she sabi
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by jerimarh: 1:06pm On May 13, 2016
who is she?
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by KAYNINI(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2016
abhosts:
I doubt her Story. Mega Chicken has one of the best Quality Control Standards in the Fast-food Business.

Please try their banga soup and eba and you testify all your life.
Don't forget their yam and egg sauce
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by fitinwell: 1:16pm On May 13, 2016
Mariojane:
so cos we are ladies we shouldn't eat out again? i see nothing wrong in eating out once awhile. no big deal cos there are times you just can't help it. ladies can't build their career by staying in the kitchen all day so that men like you will appreciate us for cooking and complaining about us becoming a liability of them.

tell your wife to stay put in the kitchen 24hours a day, 365days are year.

[size=28pt]Story 4 the gods.... U no need to tell me.. Sey u no sabi cook.. Talkless sey u get pot for house.. No go marry dey form bizy body 4 lagos.. [/size]
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by goodnews777: 1:25pm On May 13, 2016
THE PROBLEM HAS TO DO WITH YOUR FRIDGE MADAM.YOU ATE SOME AT TIME OF PURCHASE, GAVE SOME OUT NO PROBLEM,STORED ONE IN YOUR NONE FUNCTIONAL FRIDGE.WHICH WENT BAD. What pipe are you smoking?This is not rocket science. They need to sue you not the other way round.
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by PMBisaterrorist(f): 1:37pm On May 13, 2016
Keneking:
Cant she cook moi-moi at home? hope its not produced using Audu's moi-moi theory?
so u must cook everything you eat now?
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by justmenoni: 1:42pm On May 13, 2016
this woman dey craze no be small,i thought she bought the moimoi and it was stale already when she did...so she was expecting a moimoi that was been cooked fresh at the moment when she placed the order? eyah sorry for her..the moimoi perhaps was cooked early in the morning and she bought it in the morning meaning the moimoi is still good to go then she bought it and left it with the lid closed in the bad in her hot car and then got home but couldn't get it into the dridge cos of nepa and then she's blaming megachicekn...orisirisi...even a2 year old child knows they have to put foods in the fridge....hehehehe she's even contemplating maybe she's gonna sue them... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Collins9156(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2016
Illiterate.
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by DedeNkem: 1:43pm On May 13, 2016
What was she looking at when she bought this?
Why didn't she see it before buying it?

The shop she bought it from should locked down by authorities. They're selling poison to the public.

Why not buy live chicken and cook at home? When you cook your own food, you know exactly what you're eating!
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by SherylMiracle(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2016
This is no News for Christ Sake!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by kenoma14: 1:52pm On May 13, 2016
Notice me n show body,y u buy 5 if never eat am bfor, go sue ur self na
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by ismailadebo: 2:22pm On May 13, 2016
u must be a liar. I hav eatn countless time in dat wonderful eatery, I hav neva experience such so stop dis cheap publicity.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by COvo(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2016
I don't even know what to call this stupid girl. You ate one immediately and you confirmed that it was good. You saved another in your fridge and you're complaining that it's stale. I wonder if she can't use her brain, you bought moi moi of how much sef and now you want to ruin someone's business because you couldn't preserve it. Mumu. Abeg I dey vex this afternoon.
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by buskie13(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2016
femi4:
Its moin moin not moi moi
As at the time you chop one, if e don stale, u suppose know for mouth.

Its either your mouth or the refrigerator is fantastically bad
it's moi moi...nothing like moin moin.
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by viscocom(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2016
pls who is blessing we dont kw her here in panya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates Son As He Turns 8 Years (Photos) / Mavin Record Celebrates 4th Anniversary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.