Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? (3532 Views)

OC Ukeje And Recently Married Damilola Adegbite Appear To Be Having An Affair! / I Once Got Aroused While Kissing An Actress – OC Ukeje / OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by Yankeeboi2(f): 10:40am On May 13, 2016
Well like they said you can never know what happens behind close doors? So Married OC Ukeje and S Lala are currently at the cannes 2016 festival which is happening in france, According to Oc Ukeje who has been asked million times concerning his relationship with Lala he said they are just friends but our insider Source very close to Oc ukeje is claiming that this duo are romatically involved with each other.

According to our sources Oc Ukeje has been seeing Lala even before he got married to his wifey last 2 years ago although Lala went away for a while due to some speculations a while back, an some issues she had with her Man, but according to our sources they seem to have rekindled their relationship starting from when Lala won an award at the Amvca to the two lover birds attending private screenings, premieres and even private outings.....
I know Lala will debunk this but ,she is said to be having issues with her Man as of january due to infidelity drama,so there is every possibility.*winks*..I seriously dont know how OC 's wife Ibukun Feels about this cause we havent heard her side of the story yet but there seems to be trouble in their home.
http://fashionuncutmedia..com.ng/2016/05/oc-ukeje-cheating-on-his-wife-with-lala.html#more

Re: OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by Airforce1(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2016
single ladies won't allow married couple enjoy their marriage.

End time women

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2016
Their headache
Re: OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by etimetiefe: 10:51am On May 13, 2016
You don't have a concrete proof bruv
Re: OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by Yankeeboi2(f): 11:09am On May 13, 2016
Airforce1:
single ladies won't allow married couple enjoy their marriage.

End time women
lmao
Re: OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 13, 2016
This is why I can't marry an actor and I pray not to fall in love with one. They are always around women and you can't complain cause it is their job but this one that he is always with this single lady make the wife step in.
Re: OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by 4tunebest(f): 11:15am On May 13, 2016
Things aren't always what they seem to be
Re: OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by Airforce1(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2016
Stephrocks:
This is why I can't marry an actor and I pray not to fall in love with one. They are always around women and you can't complain cause it is their job but this one that he is always with this single lady make the wife step in.

lalasticlala is different.

He's got self control
Re: OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by nuelzy: 11:31am On May 13, 2016
i wonder why some men look at ugly ladies twice .....

so nah dis Agaba masquerade oc dey chase..... see her teeth sef like wendigo own
Re: OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by Yankeeboi2(f): 3:18pm On May 13, 2016
nuelzy:
i wonder why some men look at ugly ladies twice .....

grin grin grin grin

so nah dis Agaba masquerade oc dey chase..... see her teeth sef like wendigo own

Re: OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju? by pretydiva(f): 5:10pm On May 13, 2016
And dis is d ugly lady he is seeing shocked

Some guys nor get sense I swear. How can he even compare dis hungry looking girl 2 his kpokish n beautiful wifey undecided

Men n cheating r like 5 n 6. Inseparable

(1) (Reply)

Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge / Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) / IN-BETWEEN (for Lovers Of Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.