Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price (39210 Views)

Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike / New PMS Price Would Crash In 3months- APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by presentley: 3:33pm On May 13, 2016
oxyG:

God bless the man and the woman.BOVAS is jointly owned by the husband and wife.
Is this Garuba? The gateman @bovas?

2 Likes

Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by bjbukzy(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2016
god bless the ceo of bovas....their litre measurement is one of d best nationwide....

1 Like

Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by InvertedHammer: 3:34pm On May 13, 2016
/
LOL.

That guy has balls.
\

1 Like

Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by cynhamscakes(f): 3:34pm On May 13, 2016
This id business and order from above. Nothing like disappointment here.
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 13, 2016
Speakdatruth:
even dos ones dat have fuel before will even sell at 145
fvcking ediots
d govt said max price is 145 not dat u must sell at 145
Truth how you doing?
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by LydayBobo(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2016
olapluto:
Bovas has done nothing wrong. It always sells at the official price.
Na lie joor, i bought it at 145 yesterday night at dugbe Bovas station. My concern is Bovas was selling at 85/litres a day before the announcement. SO what changed overnight or they received the 'official' fuel overnight?
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by labamo07(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2016
This op should be stoned to coma. Make the company go bankrupt abi, weyrey....................................

1 Like

Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Speakdatruth: 3:40pm On May 13, 2016
Oyind17:
Truth how you doing?
I'm alright, you?
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 13, 2016
Speakdatruth:
I'm alright, you?
I'm good dear cheesy
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by dollarathe(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2016
Whats d criteria for bringing tread to fp...i think it should make sense and add value to life..my thought sha
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Speakdatruth: 3:43pm On May 13, 2016
Oyind17:
I'm good dear cheesy
dats good, I hope ur day is going smooth
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by loveuGOD: 3:44pm On May 13, 2016
Original price was 145 without subsidy
Bovas sells at 86.5 becuse he will collect subsidy. He is a major importer
Now that there is no subsidy do u want him to sell at loss?

2 Likes

Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 13, 2016
Speakdatruth:
dats good, I hope ur day is going smooth
Yeah, Nl is so boring
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Mcweber(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2016
Btppolitics:
The Federal Government on Wednesday announced the removal of subsidy on Premium Motor Spirit,PMS, otherwise known as petrol, meaning that Nigerians will now have to buy the product for N145 per litre.

Before now, the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and the Minister of state for petroleum resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu had hinted on the removal of the controversial subsidy which is believed to be the major cause of the crisis in the nation’s petroleum sector.

However, BOVAS filling station who became popular via social media, for selling petrol at the normal price of 87 Naira per litre even when other filling stations were selling at 120 Naira per litre has decided to follow the band wagon.

BTPPoliticsToday gathered that BOVAS petrol station as at this morning, 12th May 2016, has jacked up her PMS pump price to 145 naira per litre, yielding to the pressure from the FG and to the disappointment of it’s faithful customers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X0n0Tm2jSk
what do you mean by "has decided to join the bad wagon". Why are you pple always like this, isn't that the official amount?
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by wolewolsz(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2016
Bovas here in Ibadan, I would recommend people to patronise them. Sometimes last month, my guage was at quarter tank and I bought 50l of fuel this filled up my vehicle from quarter, then just last week bought duel at another station gauge was at half tank. And same vehicle gulped 53litres still never filled up.
What I am saying is, U get good value for ur money paying 145#/litre at Bovas than any other filling station in Ibadan
#truestory

2 Likes

Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by psalmist0203(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2016
shevchenko:
It was in the coward state ,so I understand. if it was in the East DRM for beat the changer tire
what is dis FANTASTICALY TRIBALISTIC TOOTHLESS DOG saying? smh.
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by olapluto(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2016
LydayBobo:
Na lie joor, i bought it at 145 yesterday night at dugbe Bovas station. My concern is Bovas was selling at 85/litres a day before the announcement. SO what changed overnight or they received the 'official' fuel overnight?
So you want Bovas to sell at 85 naira, when the government has recommended 145 naira? The fact that Bovas was selling at 85 naira all this while is enough to respect the lady.

1 Like

Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by exactly77(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2016
Aromas:
God bless the woman. Amen
Bovas has done nothing wrong. God bless Bovas.
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Slimszy: 4:24pm On May 13, 2016
Bovas remains committed to the masses welfarism... She should be extolled for that
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by lereinter(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2016
Btppolitics:
The Federal Government on Wednesday announced the removal of subsidy on Premium Motor Spirit,PMS, otherwise known as petrol, meaning that Nigerians will now have to buy the product for N145 per litre.

Before now, the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and the Minister of state for petroleum resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu had hinted on the removal of the controversial subsidy which is believed to be the major cause of the crisis in the nation’s petroleum sector.

However, BOVAS filling station who became popular via social media, for selling petrol at the normal price of 87 Naira per litre even when other filling stations were selling at 120 Naira per litre has decided to follow the band wagon.

BTPPoliticsToday gathered that BOVAS petrol station as at this morning, 12th May 2016, has jacked up her PMS pump price to 145 naira per litre, yielding to the pressure from the FG and to the disappointment of it’s faithful customers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X0n0Tm2jSk
See bad belly article
In tuface voice...
If they don't talk about you then you are nobody
God bless Bovas
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Canme4u(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2016
Bovas is one of those who ought to own an oil block not all those rogues, even total use to shortchange customers,
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Bukybabe(f): 5:06pm On May 13, 2016
labamo07:
This op should be stoned to coma. Make the company go bankrupt abi, weyrey....................................

I wonder how you read..has d op said what they have done is wrong..it's only a report.Receive sense abeg
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by dallyemmy: 5:28pm On May 13, 2016
Below is what Mbaka Said on 31st December 2015.
“Listen fellow Nigerians, as it is right now, most of what we are suffering now and we are going to suffer were caused few years ago but the Lord asked me to encourage you.

Suffering is coming but it is not suffering under damnation, there is solution, it may take some time, but at the end of it, there will be testimonies”
“As I have told you, there is going to be crisis but God will handle it. This year, God said my people will be over-comers, things will be hard but my people will be over-comers
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by infolekan(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2016
Bukybabe:

I wonder how you read..has d op said what they have done is wrong..it's only a report.Receive sense abeg
Wondering how you read the write up and couldn't pick the small nuances behind what the op wrote. The op has insinuated that they have done wrong...the idea of joining the bandwagon and disappointing its faithful customers should have given you an inkling to what the op or whoever wrote the article meant.
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by EROMS38(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2016
Bovas the ideal filling station with good pumps.
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Mattex001(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2016
Bovas Filling In Ilorin Kwara State happens to be the only filling State in ilorin that sell PMS for the officially price of 87 naira, no wonder the crowd at the Filling station was massive prior to the initial increase in fuel price and removal of fuel subsidy

1 Like

Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by labamo07(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2016
Bukybabe:

Hope your brain didnt shut down abruptly sha? wetin join your matter with my own.....................
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2016
Op how much do you want them to sell it. Or you want make them to run at last. This isn't a news. Don't dent the owners image.
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by ojtech8291: 6:13pm On May 13, 2016
Some filling stations 1litre is equivalent to 1/2 litre(half).
It has been removed nothing will happen, after all we are in charge. That's Nigeria government for you, they don't mind the people that voted them in.
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by LydayBobo(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2016
olapluto:

So you want Bovas to sell at 85 naira, when the government has recommended 145 naira? The fact that Bovas was selling at 85 naira all this while is enough to respect the lady.
so she has been selling at a lost. I thought you understand the downstream sector
Re: BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price by amerimex(m): 6:54pm On May 13, 2016
Speakdatruth:
even dos ones dat have fuel before will even sell at 145
fvcking ediots
d govt said max price is 145 not dat u must sell at 145

And how much is the goverment itself selling? Olodo lik U, I don't knw y u guys lack appreciativenss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First 30 Nigerian Military Officers, June 1959 (Throwback Photo) / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / NLC: Protest Rally Holds Tomorrow Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.