Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. (9541 Views)

Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / The Frustrations Of Older Nigerian Women Who Are Sex-starved By Their Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2016
No115, Politics Section,
Off Romance Section,
Celebrity Section,
Nairaland,
13-04-2016.

Dear nigerian women,

I trust and believe I find you in very warm spirit and I sincerely, bring good tiding, from the warmest part of my very tender heart.

I write to you today because there are a few things you do, and most often, say, which I find amazing (euphemism intended) and at the same time, intriguing.

Since the 'oil boom' of social media, you have done nothing more than paint us (nigerian men) black. You come on social media and say all kinds of things about us, how we cheat, lie, beat, molest, steal, and oppress you etc...

Today, I want to inform you that most of the things you say we do to you, is as a result of the way you made yourself look to us and society at large, thus, you are the cause of it.

My nigerian women, lemme tell you this, because one man cheated on you doesn't mean, every other man out there is a cheat. You should desist from saying and believing this, it does not tell well of you, but rather, makes you look/sound vengeful.

You should know, we men have emotions and feelings too, we get hurt, we sulk, and believe me when I tell you 'we' cry, yes believe me. Which human being won't cry when his/her emotions are played with like a barbie doll?. You see, physical pain heals, but emotional pain lasts for almost forever, and sometimes, it even causes trauma, which I know you know, lingers...

I tell you this, which you do more often than not, that when you tell a guy no when he asks you out, you feel all good and fly about it, saying the guy isn't your type and other amazing things, but when a guy tell you no when you show or give him the green light, you get angry and call him all sort of names, that even your mother will be ashamed to hear. Tell me, is this fair?.

Also, you end a relationship with a guy and tell him you want to be friends with him, he accepts, and friends you become, you then go ahead to add insult to his face by asking him for valid advice when another guy is asking you out? And also telling him the number of guys who spoil you with gifts and what have you. You tell me, if it was you at the receiving end, how will you react?

I'll have you know this, that you, my nigerian women, are mainly the cause of almost all your problems. Your belief in accepting things at face value put you where you are today. Lemme give you a few examples:

• Many a time you often say you want to get married to a God fearing man, and you believe the best way or place to find a God fearing man, is a church. Now this is so very wrong. The contemporary church is a place full of men who are hypocrites, and their hypocrisy is what they use to deceive you.

I will let you in on a little secret, the best place to find a God fearing man is his father's house (not heaven) his biological father's house, because in his father's house, there is no hypocrisy, or faking nor pretending, you see the man for who and what he really is. That's why if you're dating a man, and he has never for once mentioned his parents or even invited you to visit his parents, know that he's not serious with you.

• Know this also, any man who cheated on you when you dated him, may still cheat on you when you're married to him. People change, no doubt about it, but people only change when they have good reason to.

If a man loves to philander for the fun of it, when he marries you, there's nothing stopping him from continuing what he loves doing. Its just like a man who loves watching football, and you expect him to stop watching football when he marries you? It doesn't work that way. So, you either accept him for who he is, or don't accept him for who he is. You can not eat your cake and have it.

My dearest nigerian women, I have much more to say, but I'll leave you with the above for the time being, hoping you would read, and digest it very well because the nigerian man, know you very well, and he knows what to do and what to say to get you.

Your accepting things at face value, your love for money, your love for material things, your love for having a perfect man (despite knowing there is no such person) and your amusing penchant for always wanting to eat your cake and have it, makes you an easy prey for the nigerian man, and believe me you, he will prey on you! and he will feel good about it, trust me, I'm a man, I know.

So, always remember, things are not what it seem, for even when it seem good, it might not be good. That's why the christian Bible say "Watch and pray" in Matthew 26:41, but many of you pray and you never watch.

Till I write you very soon, goodbye and take care of you, and know this, that without you, there will be no us.

Your greatest admirer,
Joseph1832.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2016
Shout out to jadekitana for the inspiration. grin
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by lezz(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2016
The average Nigerian woman hasn't married her Cinderella aspirations and modern feminism to her everyday reality.

She's a breathing bag of confusion.

1 Like

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2016
lezz:
The average Nigerian woman hasn't married her Cinderella aspirations and modern feminism to her everyday reality.

She's a breathing bag of confusion.
LMFAO.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by PreciousBro: 12:45pm On May 13, 2016
The only problem i have with the average Nigerian woman is her innate ability to always have a misconception of "INDEPENDENCE".... Yes many nigerian women arent Independent at all to huge fault....Some see being independent as only alluding to fiscal factors.

They lack that independent "will or force that propels free-will hence their dearth of the human fundamental propensity to relate at ease without having derailed thought process and defensive-ism. They are being held down by the weight of their own self deprivation and timidity.

Interpersonal dysfunctionality who would'nt say boo to a goose lol Imbalanced or shaky self esteem, lack of confidence etc

Always blaming society, men and all as if society stopped them from going to school, wearing jean pants and boots with lips stick redder than the sea Moses crossed, Society didnt stop them from driving and owning cars o, neither did it stop them from occupying all sectors of jobs yet their money is theirs alone and any attempt at sharing with you is a cat and dog fight.

A typical 9ja woman cant woo you because she cares of what "you or the society" might think ,neither does she financially supports you without shaming you or throwing shades of all derogatory words to strip you off of all shreds of masculinity.

They have a long way to go to measure with members of their gender in foreign grounds of same race not to mention white women.. grin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2016
PreciousBro:
The only problem i have with the average Nigerian woman is her innate ability to always have a misconception of "INDEPENDENCE".... Yes many nigerian women arent Independent at all to huge faults...Some see being independent as only alluding to fiscal factors.

They lack that independent "will or force that propels free-will hence their dearth of the human fundamental propensity to relate at ease without having derailed thought process and defensive-ism. They are being held down by the weight of their own self deprivation and timidity.

Interpersonal dysfuntionality who would'nt say boo to a goose lol Imbalanced or shaky self esteem, lack of confidence etc

Always blaming society, men and all as if society stopped them from going to school, wearing jean pants and boots with lips stick redder than the sea Moses crossed, Society didnt stop them from driving and owing cars o, neither did it stop them from occupying all sectors of jobs yet their money is theirs alone and any attempt at sharing with you is a cat and dog fight.

A typical 9ja woman cant woo you because she cares of what "you or the society" might think ,neither does she financially supports you without shamming you or throwing shades of all derogatory words to strip you off of all shreds of masculinity in you.

They have a long way to go to measure with members of their gender in foriegn grounds of same race not to mention white women.. grin cheesy
Now I couldn't have said it better. Seem you'd had much experience dealing with women of such?
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by PreciousBro: 4:04pm On May 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Now I couldn't have said it better. Seem you'd had much experience dealing with women of such?

I don't have to have encountered such before i have a sense of awareness. I am not the oblivious alien and yes, what if i have experienced such women ? Isn't that the point that authenticates my claim ? gringrin

Lets face it,the meagre few who are exceptions to this backridden disposition are infinitesimal to add value lol
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2016
PreciousBro:

I don't have to have encountered such before i have a sense of awareness. I am not the oblivious alien and yes, what if i have experienced such women ? Isn't that the point that authenticates my claim ? gringrin

Lets face it,the meagre few who are exceptions to this backridden disposition are infinitesimal to add value lol
LOL. I see what you mean. Have you wonder why most of them send so much time in churches, sowing seeds to get husbands and buying vehicles for their pastors?
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by jashar(f): 4:45pm On May 13, 2016
grin
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 13, 2016
lol.
I am not a Nigerian, I am from Zimbabwe grin

1 Like

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Ngokafor(f): 5:13pm On May 13, 2016
...boohoohoo!!...Nigerian women this,Nigerian wome that..cry cry babies. cheesy
..Una never start...body go tell una soon. grin

6 Likes

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 13, 2016
Nice sense of humour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:
Nice sense of humour
Just trying to see how its like being some people here. grin

Ngokafor:

...boohoohoo!!...Nigerian women this,Nigerian wome that..cry cry babies. cheesy
..Una never start...body go tell una soon. grin
Em, hope I didn't touch a nerve? Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Ishilove: 7:29pm On May 13, 2016
Joseph1832, I now know why you have never invited me to your parents house. You wanted to chop and clean mouth abi? shocked angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by eyinjuege: 7:58pm On May 13, 2016
Na wah o..

Nigerian woman this, Nigerian woman that.

Nigerian women are in trouble.

I've realised the people who claim to know more about the mentality and feelings of the Nigerian women are men who've never been in their shoes, and have nothing in common with women.

Almost all posts about Nigerian women on NL are by men. Na wah o. Its not a bad idea if we let Naija women speak for themselves.

Meanwhile, for the Naija men who think their female counterparts are too much trouble, please go #teamforeigngirls!!

After all, love should not ever be about race or country.

3 Likes

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2016
Ishilove:
Joseph1832, I now know why you have never invited me to your parents house. You wanted to chop and clean mouth abi? shocked angry

I never knew we were dating. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by byvan03: 9:30pm On May 13, 2016
It's simple, try the perfect western women.

3 Likes

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2016
byvan03:
It's simple, try the perfect western women.
I'm still an admirer of nigerian women. grin wink
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Ishilove: 4:33am On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
I never knew we were dating. grin grin
Stop denying me in public angry
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 5:13am On May 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Stop denying me in public angry
Deny you ke? Have you broken up with postmann? grin

1 Like

Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by analice107: 3:58pm On May 14, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha. Thanks heavens am not a Nigerian woman, am Cameroonian.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by Jadekitana(f): 4:09pm On May 14, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
joseph1832:
Shout out to jadekitana for the inspiration. grin
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2016
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:
Hahahahahahahahaha. Thanks heavens am not a Nigerian woman, am Cameroonian.
LMAO! Really, you're not nigerian, how nice to know. smiley

Good to know you appreciate the humor. wink
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by analice107: 4:20pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
LMAO! Really, you're not nigerian, how nice to know. smiley

Good to know you appreciate the humor. wink
Most of the points are truths though.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

Most of the points are truths though.
Nice to know... Coming from a woman that is. Tell me, where in Cameroon are you from?
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by analice107: 4:25pm On May 14, 2016
Someone should vindicate us and write us a letter to the Nigerian men. Who do we have here? let check ermm, ermm, Freecocoa!!!, Yes Freecocoa. Write us a letter to the Nigeria men pls.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by analice107: 4:28pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Nice to know... Coming from a woman that is. Tell me, where in Cameroon are you from?
Dad is Mamfe.
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:
Someone should vindicate us and write us a letter to the Nigerian men. Who do we have here? let check ermm, ermm, Freecocoa!!!, Yes Freecocoa. Write us a letter to the Nigeria men pls.
I'm sure you know if she tries such, it will be laced with emotions and sentiments which will make it very easy and quick to counter. grin
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by joseph1832(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2016
analice107:

Dad is Mamfe.
Nice. When I was in school we had some visitors from Cameroon, they came from Boa University. Interesting people, I must say. smiley
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by analice107: 5:11pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm sure you know if she tries such, it will be laced with emotions and sentiments which will make it very easy and quick to counter. grin
Who then should bail us out? Ishilove?
Re: An Informal Letter To Nigerian Women. by sweetcocoa(f): 5:38pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
See respect yourself since its very obvious you don't know how to respect others, I have respected you enough even when have been nothing but an assh0le, I do not like you, get that into your nonsense head.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Paranoid? / Health And Wealth: What A Herbalist Won't Tell You That Do Wonders (photo) / Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.