Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

### - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ### (1364 Views)

Vacancy For A Procurement Manager In A Food And Beverage Manufacturing Firm / Procurement Manager / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

### by AAInter: 11:38am On May 13, 2016
###
Re: ### by engrgordon(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2016
AAInter:
We are a new company (American owned) looking for the best and brightest as we begin operations in Nigeria later this year.
Our first 10 managerial employees will be awarded equity in our company.

Qualified applicants should send their resumes to SALES @ AKANINTL . COM
Qualified applicants should send their resumes regardless of their current location, relocation fees will be issued if necessary.

We are looking for an experienced:

PROCUREMENT MANAGER
- MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE PROCURING SCRAP METALS AND PLASTICS

Best Regards
good move
Re: ### by Godswill10: 2:59pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=AAInter post=45580021]We are a new company (American owned) looking for the best and brightest as we begin operations in Nigeria later this year.
Our first 10 managerial employees will be awarded equity in our company.

Qualified applicants should send their resumes to SALES @ AKANINTL . COM
Qualified applicants should send their resumes regardless of their current location, relocation fees will be issued if necessary.

We are looking for an experienced:

PROCUREMENT MANAGER
- MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE PROCURING SCRAP METALS AND PLASTICS

Best Regards [ My job!!!!!
Re: ### by AAInter: 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
##
Re: ### by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 16, 2016
AAInter:
We are looking for candidates WITH EXPERIENCE in the scrap metals market

Procurement has procedures/stages, and there are also certain skills one need to have in procurement, IRRESPECTIVE of the materials involved! Whether you have been involved in a certain material is really not the bone of contention.

Do you have procurement skills? Do you know the stages? Do you have a good negotiating skill? Can you deliver products with (required specification) in time? Can you manage vendors? Can you hold them down(still loyal to company) even when cheques are delayed and long over due?

Now, if someone has procurement skills, it doesn't take rocket science to deliver in your metal scraps even if he/she has not procured them before.

Basic info are: what kind of metal scrap? quality(spec)?quantity(tons)? When is it needed in the factory?(expediting factor)

It is the procurement officer or manager's duty to get vendors for it. There are processes involved in getting vendors(RFQ and samples).....even to the extent of going to the vendor's factory or scrap site.

Let me not go further, but I hope I'm making sense!
I've sent in my CV tho grin cheesy
Nor vex go comot am o grin grin
Re: ### by vayodecent(f): 11:11am On May 17, 2016
This is a good opportunity
Re: ### by shakol91(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2016
AAInter:
We are looking for candidates WITH EXPERIENCE in the scrap metals market
can someone with sales and procurement experience, and can easily transfer his skills to area of scrap metals apply?

(1) (Reply)

Red Star Job 2016 / Recruitments At The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) (36 Positions) / Job Vacancies @ The Genius Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.