Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,489 members, 7,840,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children (3106 Views)

Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by olayinka807: 11:51am On May 13, 2016
Victoria who was very prominent in Nollywood in the 90s, shared the photo on her Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFJysEjvXwj/?taken-by=victoriainyama

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by olayinka807: 11:51am On May 13, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 13, 2016
cute
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by Halleydavid: 12:40pm On May 13, 2016
She has really done well for herself. SEE MORE HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/actress-victoria-inyama-shares-cute.html

1 Like

Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by Larrey(f): 3:03pm On May 13, 2016
My mum's favorite artiste then
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by AnnTee: 5:44pm On May 13, 2016
I loved the way she interpreted her roles in movie.....cute kids.
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 13, 2016
She's still looks young.
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by Houseofglam7(f): 6:35pm On May 13, 2016
She's not aged a day
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by LesbianBoy(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2016
See her big brezz! kiss
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by Ladybluecash(f): 9:15pm On May 13, 2016
She too chew gum for all her movies back then
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama Shares Photo With Her Children by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 13, 2016
I don't think I know her..

She's beautiful tho...

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri V Khloe Kardashian. Who Rocked The Sexy Bed Pose? / Lady's Dress Disgraced Her While She Was Trying To Twerk On Live Tv / See Hilarious Maternity Photoshoot – We Are Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.