Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,377 members, 7,850,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Get Rid Of That Impotence - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of That Impotence (922 Views)

Is There A Cure To Impotence? Rise And Fall? / Male Impotence - 5 Simple Steps To Avoid The Causes of Impotence / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rid Of That Impotence by ab1989: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2009
IMPOTENCE
It is the inability to attain or maintain erection of the penis adequate for sexual satisfaction of both partners. Erection is primarily a vascular event,so most common causes are conditions that block blood flow to the penis. So also, treatment is easily achieved by promoting blood flow to the penis. For more on how to achieve maximum erection, prolong action, increase libido,stamina & energy with the products that will supply all what you need to make your organs to function wonderfully, and you can buy directly from the producing company, send your request & let's know your details to orelusimodupe@yahoo.com or call 08032451201. Your details will be treated as confidential.
Re: Get Rid Of That Impotence by Oluschenco(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2009
Dupe, nothing goes for free with u.
Re: Get Rid Of That Impotence by ab1989: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
@olushenco, even in freetown nothing is free u mean i should buy d products and dash because u want free things. You better spend money on ur ailment and get well instead of waiting for d person who will give you free. People who are looking for solution to their problems are not foolish
Re: Get Rid Of That Impotence by topzz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
Get rid of it now or you live with it! This is time to recover that potency. are you 45 years old and you could not do more than one round or older this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. mail me on topzz.adigun@gmail.com or call me on 07094285637

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent: Get Skinny Or Die Tryin' / Nosebleeding In A Child - Is It Normal? / Is HIV Still A Death Certificate??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.