Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" (28789 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by aminulive: 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
Doyin Okupe in a post he made on social media has revealed that he met with ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo and begged for his forgiveness. The former SSA to Goodluck Jonathan says he planted a kiss on Obasanjo when the elderstatesman accepted his plea.

He wrote;
Last Sunday , in the company of some friends I met with Baba Obasanjo principally to try and settle and resolve the misunderstanding that has existed between Baba and I since I joined the Jonathan's Administration. Vintage Baba, he descended on me heavily and vented his anger copiously.
I prostrated and held his feet as a well trained Yoruba man and pleaded earnestly for his forgiveness, occasionally given short explanations for areas I considered my actions were misunderstood. Also typical of Baba, ever willing to forgive a repentant son, we embraced, I even kissed him as a loving son.Politics sometimes is such a bad business, u hurt your friends and even benefactors, but its all that is well that ends well.

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/obasanjo-forgave-kissed-doyin-okupe/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by rusher14: 2:31pm On May 13, 2016
Why do I think your name is about to be mentioned?

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 13, 2016
nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by DaBullIT(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2016
kisser man

9 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by goodlifehyd1: 2:58pm On May 13, 2016
Okuigbe the indomine brain dude eating back his vomit, I thought he and his fellow clueless wailers said they don't need OBJ to win the election after tearing his PDP membership card. One thing Okupe needs to know is if any money is traced to his account like FFK he would surely be picked up no amount of French kissing Obasanjo or rolling on the floor will save him.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by goingape: 2:59pm On May 13, 2016
aminulive:

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/obasanjo-forgave-kissed-doyin-okupe/
okupe the drunker!
no wonder you kiss him.

ediot.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by Millz404(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2016
U did whhhhaaaaaaat??!!!.......

Niqqa gay

Belie'e me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by jaybee3(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2016
Oloshious fellow trying to be relevant or better still get a soft landing with regards to Dasukigate

Awon oniranu gbo gbo

13 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by saltoftheearth: 2:59pm On May 13, 2016
What irrelevant broadcast of information. Who asked you Dr Okupe?

2 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by macaranta(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2016
Smh

1 Like

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by laurel03(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2016
Don't trust Obj you can ask bode george, Fayose, Ladoja, Atiku etc "Ebora Owu" no dey 4give.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 13, 2016
Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by Oyetboy(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2016
who still underestimate the influence of obj and power in the politics of the present day Nigeria; ? only a fool will

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by clevadani: 3:01pm On May 13, 2016
This man still dey talk?.

1 Like

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by whitebeard(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2016
nigga my pic says it all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 13, 2016
Ti aba fi owo otun ba omo wi, a fi to si fa mora.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by ESSIETO(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2016
AFTER UNA DON BETRAY GEJ, NOW NA BABA B BETTER PESON. ABEG WHO GET SUGAR DEY I WAN SIP GARRI

2 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by admax(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2016
You might have begged Obasanjo but you haven't begged Nigerians for peddling lies during Jonathan's Government just because you guys have access to money like never before.

You also need to beg Jonathan for not telling him the truth when he started turning left as most of you; his aides, betrayed him for selfish reasons.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by MrAboki: 3:01pm On May 13, 2016
14 years for Baba and Doyin for homosexual activities.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by blackmartial(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2016
Hope its not the kiss of Judas?

3 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by jejemanito: 3:02pm On May 13, 2016
Bro Code Number 31

Two bros are to exchange greetings with a handshake if they are near or a thumbs up if otherwise

A bro must never kiss another bro even if he's high on Oshogbo Weed!

Doyin Okupe is hereby charged to the Bro~courth (BROUTH) for breaking code number 31!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by preizton(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2016
Are they gay?
Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by bettercreature(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2016
Let him keep deceiving himself, everybody knows baba no dey forgive, he actually think baba will save him anytime EFCC comes knocking

5 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by coldsummer: 3:03pm On May 13, 2016
indomie brain

1 Like

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by captainobvious: 3:03pm On May 13, 2016
I cant seem to shake the feeling that okupe is next in line to recieve a miracle from magu. just negedu.

4 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by hahn(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2016
Kissed him and sucked his dick abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by sigiyaya(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2016
of all men na OBJ you see kiss
surely you need deliverance shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by Clerverley2(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2016
Yorubas are not principled.-

3 Likes

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by Slipknot(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2016
me sef need to forgive you and kiss your hand also,
Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by CaptainBomb(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2016
Doyinsola okupe is an 1d10t

1 Like

Re: Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" by LionInZion: 3:05pm On May 13, 2016
Most Nigerian leaders are comedians. While other world leaders remain relevant by churning out massive developmental programmes for their people, ours keep their relevance by talking trash. What's our business with you kissing OBJ? By the way, what did we benefit from you and OBJ in many years in govt? Can our politicians stop being childish for once!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments / Pilot Sponsored By Senator Kwankwaso Flies Him To Lagos From Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.