Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike (16621 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) / ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige / Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by MissNG: 2:30pm On May 13, 2016
Following weeks of closure of the institution over strike action by the management, students of Imo State University in Owerri, Imo State have embarked on a peaceful protest to call authorities to resume activities in the school today.

Photos show the students being teargassed by police even as some of them regrouped and continued with the protest.
http://www.nglatest.com/2016/05/photos-students-of-imo-state-university.html

Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 13, 2016
lalasticlala come c ooo
first in history I made FTC
shout out to my nigga ABL
download love you by ABL
https:///lqkIo31cZm

1 Like

Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by MissNG: 2:50pm On May 13, 2016
You can head over to www.nglatest.com for latest gist whenever you're bored.
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by Apelex(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by Pavore9: 2:51pm On May 13, 2016
So sad!
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by LEXYCOM: 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
Kk
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
I see PDP flags everywhere in the attached pix
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by Ekejoestar(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
Hmmm, Wat is our education (wich is the bedrock of the society), turnin into
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by TOMTOM15(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
sigh....strike everywhere.
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
Chaiii There's God oooooo Politicians
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by obioraval(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
Aftermath of Free Education

5 Likes

Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by fpeter(f): 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
They better open that school o...i need to pick up my certificate
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 13, 2016
All of them should enroll at Daddy Rochas' new university in his village
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by bestman09(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2016
Keneking:
I see PDP flags everywhere in the attached pix

Must you politicize it? No matter your political affiliation, lean to call black when you see black and white, when you see white. Rochas has failed his people, period!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by sheyishay: 2:53pm On May 13, 2016
Imo Stars and gra gra .No b today
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by frankyfresh(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
In THE LAND OF SLOW LEADERS AND TIME OF SENSLESS GOVERNOR...... THE DESTINY OF A GREAT STATE REST ON THE SHOULDER OF A CONFUSED MAN HIS NAME IS.........Hmmmm no br for my mouth o...... let's pray for nigeria. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by amosdrizzy: 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
Kogi state University is also a victim of this same issue,,, this country doesn't care about Education...

1 Like

Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by damton(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
Hmm.

confused
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by opius: 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
Unrest every where everyday , can we not get things right for once ...
Chai !!!

1 Like

Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by sassiemyk: 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
truth be told, this protest is long overdue. am still wondering why this ASUU and other tertiary institution boards always enjoy the frustrations of students. and the Loud mouthed Okorocha is their havin nightmares about becoming a president, yet his workers are unpaid. "a labourer must have his wages" so says the good books...

5 Likes

Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by ellahzy(f): 2:55pm On May 13, 2016
its a shame
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by sassiemyk: 2:55pm On May 13, 2016
truth be told, this protest is long overdue. am still wondering why this ASUU and other tertiary institution boards always enjoy the frustrations of students. and the Loud mouthed Okorocha is there havin nightmares about becoming a president, yet his workers are unpaid. "a labourer must have his wages" so says the good books...

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by Leviseed: 2:56pm On May 13, 2016
Nasarawa State University own don pass 4 months now and d governor is not saying anything. Wickedness!
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
Patience is all we need.. 2019 cool cool cool
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
I see PDP flags on fire everywhere in the attached pix
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by kaeycea(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2016
Rochas has vowed to collapse the state before leaving office..
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by fiftynaira(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2016
After all they don't care about US
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by SKAMM(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2016
Uniport following the same trend. The only difference is my rent has already expired.
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by MrAboki: 3:06pm On May 13, 2016
Mtcheeeew.

They should all return to their shops and continue selling Markate until Rochas opens that their useless Poultry University back.

Shey dem say na Rochas be the younger brother of Jesus. Now see their life.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3710637_untitled22_jpega3dcb31909a67627a5f781ad7bf18500

This guy looks like the Okechukwu fellow that tried to sell fake spareparts to me last week.

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by Pavarottii(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2016
frankyfresh:
In THE LAND OF SLOW LEADERS AND TIME OF SENSLESS GOVERNOR...... THE DESTINY OF A GREAT STATE REST ON THE SHOULDER OF A CONFUSED MAN HIS NAME IS.........Hmmmm no br for my mouth o...... let's pray for nigeria. grin lipsrsealed

Buhari
Re: Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike by CaptainEColeJnr: 3:20pm On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:
Mtcheeeew.

They should all return to their shops and continue selling Markate until Rochas opens that their useless Poultry University back.

Shey dem say na Rochas be the younger brother of Jesus. Now see their life.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3710637_untitled22_jpega3dcb31909a67627a5f781ad7bf18500

This guy looks like the Okechukwu fellow that tried to sell fake spareparts to me last week.
is this Madcow1? ? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lasu Admission Thread 2017/2018. / Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Direct Entry Screening Date Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.