Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg (676 Views)

Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. / Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015 / Manchester United Vs Wolfsburg: UCL: (2 - 1) On 30th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by BlackRevo: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2009
This is a very good omen for a wonderful season for him
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by FBS: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2009
Really happy for the guy.
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by Borat1: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2009
So Martins is now an IT?
Did martins not score on the first day of the premiership last season against ManSCUM? what happened? Anyway sha i wish him luck
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by chic2pimp(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
~Borat~:

So Martins is now an IT?
Did martins not score on the first day of the premiership last season against ManSCUM? what happened? Anyway sha i wish him luck
nigerians and their negativity sha tongue tongue. Always bringing negative aura to discussions grin cool
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2009
He is playing around technically sound players Not Allan Smith, Michael Owen and co

If Martins is willing to learn and be humble he would achieve great things under Armin Veh
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by chic2pimp(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2009
dayokanu:

He is playing around technically sound players Not Allan Smith, Michael Owen and co

If Martins is willing to learn and be humble he would achieve great things under Armin Veh
so u are comparing a ballon d'or winner to pub players playing for wolfsburg abi
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by BlackRevo: 4:46am On Aug 16, 2009
Here is a link to see his name on the scores sheet. I will paste a link later when it comes to the football news section.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match?id=272995&cc=5739

chic2pimp:

so u are comparing a ballon d'or winner to pub players playing for wolfsburg abi

A tree does not make a forest and to say the truth Owen has past his glory days.
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by chidichris(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2009

@dayokanu,
with ur all round wisdom/advise, one will begin to think how successful u are in whatever u are doing. martin is successful to himself, his family, state and nigeria as a whole.
for one to have the opportunity to be choosen among the few to represent a country of over 150 million ppl, i don' think such a person deserve all these negative minds parading themselves as wise men on this forum.

So Martins is now an IT?

@borat,
u simply represent a weak mind. wether u or anyother person here wish martins luck or not, there is an almighty God whose wish superimpose other wishes and as long as you have this bad belle way of life, am afraid u will not do better than u are doing.

@ topic,
take a look at the number of contributors on any positive news about our players and then compare them to contributors on negative news, u will quite agree with me that nigerians are more of anti progressives.

like i said somewhere on this forum, i believe in martins and he will surely prospare because every human being in life has his own ups and downs.

martins more grease,
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by rockyfela(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2009
i believe in him. I learnt he came on 70 mins when they were 1 nil down he scored, caused an own goal on the oponents and gave one assists to win the man of the match. Wolfsburgh is a much better team than newcastle united and am happy for him cause once again he gets to play in the champions league. We should be happy 4 our own players success and not otherwise.
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by Borat1: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
Chidikissass, You've kissed ass so much i can spot the faeces on your mouth from a mile off. What was false in wat i said? Didnt i wish him luck afterwards? Crab.
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by chidichris(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
Chidikissass, You've kissed ass so much i can spot the faeces on your mouth from a mile off. What was false in wat i said? Didnt i wish him luck afterwards? Crab.

@borat,
since you do not see anything wrong in what you said, i now believe nothing is wrong with what you have said rather your upbringing.
devastating upbringing within disastrious environment usually produce saddists.
u can change your nature and begin to appreciate good things and other people's progresses and good things will begin to happen to u.
the worst thing about madness is that ignorance that makes the victim not to know that he/she is mad. on the other hand, madness could have been a good way of life but for the act of always going to no where.
today can bring a change in ur life and u will nolonger live ur life as a saddist.
Re: Martins Scores On Its Debut For Wolfsburg by Borat1: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
Gosh this guy is boring!
You are looking for a conversation, i'm not interested!
Go lick a sore or something, and FFS stop derailing the thread!

(1) (Reply)

Everton Vs Bolton Wanderers Fc ! Sat 4:00pm Nig Time ! Y0ur Views Please ! / Manchester United To Replace Retiring Van De Sar With Atletico Goalkeeping Ace. / I Should Have Been Born 100 Years Ago, Mourinho Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.