Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Prospective Students: Beware Of Online Fraudsters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prospective Students: Beware Of Online Fraudsters (540 Views)

Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students / Uniben Admision Pending Status Students Beware Of This! New Trick. / Crown Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti PPP {Past, Present And Prospective Students} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospective Students: Beware Of Online Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
this is to inform any prospective student online on nairaland not to fall into the hands of fraudsters. nairalanders be warned
Re: Prospective Students: Beware Of Online Fraudsters by Seun(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2009
Don't those fraudsters have names?
Re: Prospective Students: Beware Of Online Fraudsters by dawnuk: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2009
he is the no 1 person lol
Re: Prospective Students: Beware Of Online Fraudsters by amlos007(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
dawn uk is the one,he work hand in hand with one dr chris(check is unad post ume out),first of all,he was using ineedagirl id and now dawn uk,a friend of mine fall to his prey due to d unad post ume form dat was not out but he called the so called dr chris and the man scamed him,so be warned the scammer here is dawn uk since he told NA to contact dr chris for post ume form wic is never out for unad,but i dont know about the guy dat opened this thread.no one,i mean no one shud call dr chris for anytin.u and ur dr chriis will die in pain silently@ dawn uk angry goat

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Is Gre Score Determined / U / FINAL YEAR PROJECTS - Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.