Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigerians Please Educate Me On Fuel Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Please Educate Me On Fuel Subsidy (376 Views)

Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) / Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Please Educate Me On Fuel Subsidy by todayboy: 3:47pm On May 13, 2016
what is really fuel subsidy please i need a little explanation on the following

How did the government get the 145 naira per a litter if they are not controlling the price by removing the subsidy

Why is the oil marketers themselves give the fuel price like the telecom industry

and finally as at the may the government said they spent 12.62 Naira to subsidize fuel, if the government remove the 12.62 Naira subsidy the current price is suppose to be 99.12 Naira per liter how did they arrive at 145 Naira

if the government can give good reasons why the price increase to 145 Naira we will appreciate
if the government is still controlling the price after the removal of subsidy it makes us loose hope on the fuel subsidy

(1) (Reply)

Cameron Undiplomatic Statement Against Nigeria / 'all The Channels Of Oil Theft Will Be Blocked Within Two Years And Nigerians Wi / Pdp Is Out To Change The Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.