Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,155 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) (54537 Views)

U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board / Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by ohame: 8:32pm On May 13, 2016
Contact me for your sugar mummy....location abuja
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2016
lielbree:
angry islamabad oooh

Anywhere they are there must be bloodshed and anguish!

This us what America caused angry
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by lielbree: 9:35pm On May 13, 2016
vislabraye:

How?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 13, 2016
Vanquay:
See, no one likes LA LIGA...EPL is the best.

In other News...Allahu Fvckbar...Sorry, Arabic ain my First language
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by nosagold(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2016
skeletine:

So is there God? Why didn't he stop the mo'fvckers? Nonsense alacrity!

Here is one of those people!
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2016
ISIS and Boko haram deserves to be thrown into the hottest part of hell. They (ISIS) one beheaded a boy for listening to western music.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2016
Vanquay:

guy, your humour wicked oh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2016
skillet:
What are we fightin for?

72 Virgins.
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2016
vislabraye:

let me guess America also caused
1) Boko Haram
2) Fuel scarcity
3) The problem for your village?
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 13, 2016
Destined2win:
Someday, I will hold up the sword of authority and with a mic in my hand as the President of a powerful nation and declare, to the joy and ecstasy of my followers, 'I, Destined2Win, with the authority and power vested on me as the care taker of the earth and commander in chief of the armed forces of this great nation declare total war on terror, intimidation and injustice and povery. I uphold the tenets of equity, justice, fairness, peace and Prosperity. I charge all those within my jurisdiction to go all out and conquer terrorism in all its forms. So Help Me God!!! Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of all that, you could have just said, "DEUS VULT"
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by Marley01(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2016
Destined2win:
Thank you so much sire, I am inspired by your kind words. We will conquer
Amen bro. Stay positive, always.
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by Horus(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2016
ban all religions
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by ClintonDal(m): 5:29am On May 14, 2016
When America and its allied forces engage them and bomb them to smithereens, Human rights activist would jump out. Idiots
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 14, 2016
miky:

Billshit! And the other countries that are peaceful aren't being targeted by sponsors?? It's always someone else's fault why ALL Islamic countries including fcking Nigeria is a mess

So someone who is not Muslim pays Muslim people to kill Muslim people and you believe that shlt?? Go back in history Muslims still killed themselves, normal business to them

I know that is too much for your brain to understand. If Islam really preaches to kill people you would have been dead long time ago. At least you have Muslims in your area. This ISIS, BOKO ARAMS ETC ARE ENEMIES OF ISLAM. They pretend to be Muslims to kill more Muslims.
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2016
kobonaire:
let me guess America also caused
1) Boko Haram
2) Fuel scarcity
3) The problem for your village?

They indirectly caused it. If they had not forcefully removed Sadaam, ISIS would not have been formed.
Secondly, when they pulled out their troops ISIS began kilking.
I don't know how old you were in 2003 but it will do you good to research on your own.
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by deeengr(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2016
nosagold:
These are truly the last days. And then people will say there is no God
So terrorism and bloodshed is your way of proving that there is a God??
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by Lovechyld101(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2016
The world we know it is coming to an end technology and advancement all got a price to pay.
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2016
Destined2win:
Someday, I will hold up the sword of authority and with a mic in my hand as the President of a powerful nation and declare, to the joy and ecstasy of my followers, 'I, Destined2Win, with the authority and power vested on me as the care taker of the earth and commander in chief of the armed forces of this great nation declare total war on terror, intimidation and injustice and povery. I uphold the tenets of equity, justice, fairness, peace and Prosperity. I charge all those within my jurisdiction to go all out and conquer terrorism in all its forms. So Help Me God!!! Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Cocks my AK-47 rifle and spray him to the ground with it before he finishes his speech, then picks up the sword of authority and enthrone myself as president!" tongue

Iyalaya anybody!!! cheesy
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2016
Vanquay:

no one likes the best league in the world? Africa and the way you reason though
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2016
vislabraye:

They indirectly caused it. If they had not forcefully removed Sadaam, ISIS would not have been formed.
Secondly, when they pulled out their troops ISIS began kilking.
I don't know how old you were in 2003 but it will do you good to research on your own.
Why does everything have to be blamed on US. Are there no capable adults in Iraq? Are there no other leaders there? So saddam was supposed to rule for life and what would have happened when he eventually passed away? At some point you have to take responsibility for your actions. Iraq and Iraq alone is responsible for the mess that it is in now. Daesh is a militant Islam problem.
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by Destined2win: 11:39pm On May 14, 2016
hectorswag:

"Cocks my AK-47 rifle and spray him to the ground with it before he finishes his speech, then picks up the sword of authority and enthrone myself as president!" tongue

Iyalaya anybody!!! angry
grin For you mind
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 4:28am On May 15, 2016
Destined2win:
grin For you mind

Lol
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by miky(m): 3:10am On May 19, 2016
DabELLs:

I know that is too much for your brain to understand. If Islam really preaches to kill people you would have been dead long time ago. At least you have Muslims in your area. This ISIS, BOKO ARAMS ETC ARE ENEMIES OF ISLAM. They pretend to be Muslims to kill more Muslims.

Yeah right, there are no muslims in our community, in fact very few blacks here, God help you if you say you are a muslim here in Chicago, or wear that useless dress.
Re: ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 24, 2016
miky:

Yeah right, there are no muslims in our community, in fact very few blacks here, God help you if you say you are a muslim here in Chicago, or wear that useless dress.

Bros, There are many mosques and many Muslims in Chicago. I have Muslim friends in chicago that where their hijabs and nothing has happened to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels / Samsung Blocks TVs Looted By South Africans, Making Them Useless (PIX) / Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.