Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) (57549 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2016
GEJ is next in-line to prostrate for the Great Obasanjo

6 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by idu1(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2016
My brother
Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by seunfape(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Yorubas cannot stand for anything. Very untrustworthy, unreliable and unprincipled set of people.
you say so
Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 13, 2016
Okupe děý beg uncle shege make pmb no jail am.Abeg who steal money reach uncle shege for naija?ITT.
Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2016
I don't think he will be doing this if GEJ won the election and kept him in his government..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by princegoam: 7:27pm On May 13, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Yorubas cannot stand for anything. Very untrustworthy, unreliable and unprincipled set of people.
I don't blame you Ogbonna. because your people who stand for everything are behind the bar dancing Shoki

18 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by greatjoey: 7:30pm On May 13, 2016
idris93:
A former presidential aide, Doyin Okupe, has prostrated repeatedly before former President Olusegun Obasanjo, begging the former head of state to forgive him over insults he hurled at him while he (Okupe) served as spokesperson for ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/203376-photo-news-doyin-okupe-prostrates-begs-obasanjo-forgiveness.html

The Ukabu be like : I am the Don. Lick my feet Cos I am indispensable. Ukabu One. Trust a Yoruba man in any plan at your own peril. Very unreliable and fearful set of people. How many times has Doyen knelt down to beg God to forgive his sins not to talk of prostration. Is the Ukabu (chimp) a gods?

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by OluchiDelly: 7:30pm On May 13, 2016
oduastates:
Okupe no wan vomit him share of dansuki chicken
You are right. He wants to use obasanjo as his shield since Jona can no longer save him.
Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by fabre4: 7:30pm On May 13, 2016
malton:

It takes character to retract a foot that's been set wrongly.

You don't railroad to destruction because you want to be seen as standing for something.

In the end, it's all man for himself!

Baba na baba, regardless how tall the child grows!

Shhhhh if he wants to retract a foot he should go and prostrate before efcc
Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by biz9ja(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin Lord Obasanjo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 13, 2016
what a traitor and shameless act by Okupe! Tufiakwa. Obj should not hide him 4rm Efcc o, He must vomit the yam that he ate.

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by olatade(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
Has it now become 'begging' to prostrate and greet a very senior person as OBJ, as the Yoruba culture demands. Haba!
Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by amaechi1: 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
I am suspecting he got a tip off that he may receive invitation from EFCC soon.
Wonder shall not end. Season 1
Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by Lokospirit(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:

Mere looking at your face , I need no one to explain to me how u were brought up , u lack moral understanding and totally lack respect for culture. Olodo ajokuta mamomi , omo atoko wa baleje.

17 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by DropShot: 7:37pm On May 13, 2016
This is disgraceful and very belittling. Whatever it's the reason, man up and face the consequences.
Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 13, 2016
Some idiots are here abusing Yorubas not forgetting the fact that his people don't even have respect for their elders.
I will continue to say it. There was a country.
Nigeria disintegrated shortly befr the civil war

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:40pm On May 13, 2016
greatjoey:
Is the Ukabu (chimp) a gods?
a gods shocked shocked shocked use the time you waste here to work on your tenses. My 5 yrs old little cousin can be of help.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 7:41pm On May 13, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:

What has the Yorubas done to you?
Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:43pm On May 13, 2016
shamecurls:
GEJ is next in-line to prostrate for the Great Obasanjo
that one na must now. He must come with his family and some Elders from Bayelsa and south south

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:44pm On May 13, 2016
ALAYORMII:

What has the Yorubas done to you?
our girls chop him money without seeing their undies.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by cocktopuss: 7:45pm On May 13, 2016
Okupe should have known who he was dealing with. Obj would never forgive him. The fact that he is Yoruba and hurled insults at an elder from the same place as you is unforgiveable.

Hasn't he heard "omo owu atenu Moro" I.e owu people never leave matter, never ever.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by bushguy: 7:46pm On May 13, 2016
He has made a terrible mistake by doing this. He should go and read the history of OWU people, they don't forgive and they wait patiently to strike. This dude has just given baba Iyabo a big avenue to give it to him back in due coins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by domopps(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2016
omenka:
Just look at the trash you just typed. All in a desperate bid to get likes from your bigoted co-travelers.

I wanted to give him piece of my mind but blv this is more than enough!

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by Oceemo(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2016
ddippset:
Very smart nigga doyin okupe. he knew this embarrassing photo would soon surface online so he quickly confessed on time in the other earlier post where he said he begged baba and kissed him. all that in a bid to water down this embarrassing prostrate. smart move!
u sabi I saw that post earlier. lol men see ooooo. politicians are really funny

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by zeestunner(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2016
Am just wondering why the likes of olisa metuh(igbo man) dokpesi(edo man) are so very quite this days is it that metuh has abandoned his Pdp or what? Or is he too a coward ? It seem we have lots of coowards in pdp I don't hear noise for that party anymore. #fearofPMB

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by overflow1: 7:50pm On May 13, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:

I am proudly Igbo, nwa afo Ifitedunu in Anambra State. But am so disappointed with your statement. Guy it's sickening, I know you will definitely hurl insult on me, but maturity says I will ignore you. Try as much as possible to #respect other people's culture, whether you like them or not cos it's who they are. Only God decides which tribe you are born, not by ur making. #Respect, #Nkwanye Ugwu, #Udo. Ya gazie

15 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2016
delishpot:
Shebi they say to err is human. Let baba forgive.

Politics is a game of pocket. Na anywhere honey Dey drop naim bee Dey Dey.

True. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by emmasege: 7:53pm On May 13, 2016
Doyin is nothing but a disgrace to himself & his family. The measure of a true man is his ability to stand for whatever he says or represents. Now, I believe he really has indomie brain. Alainironu ara Galatia (sorry, alainironu ara owu).

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:

U nor serious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) by Kulas: 7:54pm On May 13, 2016
Ndi Ofe Mmanu a sef!.Mcheew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared / Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.