Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Look No Further, Nigeria's Messiah Is Here, This Is All You Have To Do! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look No Further, Nigeria's Messiah Is Here, This Is All You Have To Do! (495 Views)

Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / 12 Reasons President Mohammadu Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look No Further, Nigeria's Messiah Is Here, This Is All You Have To Do! by Destined2win: 4:48pm On May 13, 2016
Yes you heard me! I have been sent to lift this nation from the pit of depression, despondency and frustration. The life of this nation is my palm; it is engraved in my destiny. I am that leader who will bring back the pride of this nation, that leader who will make this nation find favors in the eyes of the God and the world.

All you have to do is to pray that once I get to 40 years, events will supernaturally land me on the throne so that you will not wait any further to experience the promised land. Better still you can pray that the constitution is amended to give chance to those below 40 years. Any ways, just pray that I ascend that throne as soon as possible, Pray..pray...pray.....!!!!!!!!
Re: Look No Further, Nigeria's Messiah Is Here, This Is All You Have To Do! by biznus: 5:17pm On May 13, 2016
it may be your twin
Re: Look No Further, Nigeria's Messiah Is Here, This Is All You Have To Do! by Destined2win: 6:07pm On May 13, 2016
biznus:
it may be your twin
No it is me, yes, me typing this. Make sure you pray

(1) (Reply)

#terroristbuhari (pics) / 50 Funny Reasons Why Nigeria Will Not Split, Divide Or Breakup / Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Get Bail, Appeal Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.