Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,319 members, 7,857,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Population Of Males Exceeds Females - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Population Of Males Exceeds Females (11928 Views)

The Ghanaian-Igbo-Yoruba Woman That Saved The Population Of Lagos From Ebola / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Why Do Males Verbally Degrade The Female Relatives Of Males They Quarrel With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by adaku123(f): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
sexy back:

[color=#000099]i can see that u are frustrated o.so because u dont have a guy to marry u,u then think dat they have all turned gay.think u need to see a psychatric doctor.[b][/b]

Dont be an a$$Hole!! Talk about What You Know and Leave me Alone!!!

Frustrated Ke Dont Have Guy 2 marry  grin grin grin Do you know me undecided  NO!!

So Zip it and stop making personal and unfounded assumptions!!!
[/color]
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by sexyback1(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
why are u getting upset?u want me to say what i know when u say what u dont know.
its only frustrated pple dat are as bitter as writing what u`ve written.maybe u dont know what u wrote-that naija guys have turned gay cos none of them out of 120 million finds u attractive enough to marry or date u.sorry dear.pray and fast one will come ur way.

guys,one of you shld volunteer to lay this bitch (adaku).
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by adaku123(f): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
sexy back:

why are u getting upset?u want me to say what i know when u say what u dont know.
its only frustrated pple dat are as bitter as writing what u`ve written.maybe u dont know what u wrote-that naija guys have turned gay cos none of them out of 120 million finds u attractive enough to marry or date u.sorry dear.pray and fast one will come your way.

guys,one of you shld volunteer to lay this bitch (adaku).
WTF!!  What R U 'Talkin About!! Cant U read B4 u start picking Fights

Were did i even mention nigerian Were did i mention nigeria & gay?? How does my statement appear bitter How do you know dat am searching for a hubby or  not even married 

One Word: DELUDED

Leave me alone troublemaker & Get a life Pls
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by Kayflexy1(f): 3:25am On Sep 02, 2009
U pple av started quarrellin again.how d u feel wen u fyt wiv sm1 u can not even c? Wot would u do wen it is a live per4mance.
Anywayz,I'm off 2 d studio 2 release my own single album-"ÅYÅ WòÑ LòDÉ"
No be only sound sultan get talent grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by sexyback1(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2009
since there is no one here who wants to lay u.can i borrow u my dog to Bleep u?
bitch!
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by DrLorenz1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2009
All this noise of who's more than who is getting me all 'foncused' lol. No one exactly knows who exceeds who in Nigeria, yet the world. I guess one reason for some people saying that males exceed females is because not every man is ready to get married.

@sexy back et al
if you don't have anything else to say, why don't u just look for another topic to reply to instead of saying trash. i wonder what you guys gain by quarreling and hurling obscenities at people you don't even see.

@adaku123
ur right about gay guys being many now, but there are also gay females too. u think we guys don't want the best too? grin grin grin

@Kayflexy1
hit me up @ messenger (huzlerkcijoe) and let's talk about ur single if you're serious, i like people like you.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by ayobase(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2009
sexy back and adaku.
is this another dimension of wooing?

Nigeria Is Blessed.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by Eaglebabe: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2009
Naira land brothers u better apply b/4 it will be too late.There will soon be accomodation problem.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by ayobase(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2009
You ladies, WETIN!
guys be careful about this thread

Osisi and Sisi.Hmmmmm!

this is one of the strategies by ladies.
they made it sound like if they are actually scarce,
so that we guys could start running helter skelter
trying to get hooked to one before it becomes too late

E don be for u na o.

Lol!

Nigeria Is Blessed.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by Owugal(f): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
there are more men than women because female children are routinely killed in preferrence for male children. I dont think this will stop men from behaving badly towards women.

I hear say that humans are constantly evolving and even now we are constantly gettin smarter etc. I honestly feel that the more advanced man is a gay man. We women continually procreate with these "early men".

if men out number women excessively they will fight even bigger wars, unless we women find a way to harness men to power generators and use their testicles to generate electricity and power. that excess energy they possess should occur to us to be a source of renewable energy

I think women should rule the world. I know we will do a better job because women have heart.

Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by datingscop: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2009
Want to learn how to make you woman love you??, Visit www.datingscopes..com
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by kcblast(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2009
statistical records of worlds males population to d females is 30-70. but is undoubtful dat gals has more partners than males bcoz of male desire 2 have gal friend tongue.well,as 4 wives,dey are rare dis days ! kissoppurtunity calls 2 boys, marry 1 wife and get 10 concubines free!!! shocked
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2009
@poster would you have female childrenses for me so as to close up the margin kiss
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by mentor02: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
i dont think men are more populated ,wen i read this post i took time to make observation at oshodi ,i watched the crowed as they flowed and for every single man there were three women before.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by GeorgeD1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
overpopulated only in their minds! grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by iammodel(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2009
weda there are more males than females, or more females than males, the truth is that no population census can ever be accurate. we are FATHER ABRAHAM'S SEEDS, and if you can remember GOD's promise to abraham, then u'll know what am talking about.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by tommyvo09: 2:07am On Sep 04, 2009
Nice work--thank you for sharing-
Thanks so much for this. I appreciate the effort. It really helps a lot.
Glad to read such a nice piece of information.
This is exciting news.
free tattoo removal cream before and after lazer prices this is the blog for tattoo removal cream prices and cost. the best cream to pruchase free tattoo removal cream before and after lazer prices
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by paulwhite: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
The authur of this forum must real dump or has a complex to bring out this crap.Why don't you open your eyes my dear and see.
The real fact is a step outside your door for you to see.Sorry to disappoint u,neither u or anyother person change d fact that woman will always out number men any generation to come.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by GeorgeD1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
yeah. in reality women are more in number.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by jpphilips(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2009
well,well,well

what can i say, i think the likes of osisi should consider relocating cos im begining to feel you are at the wrong place at the right time

look arnd you and face the fact once in a while, what is the ratio of boys secondary school in your locality to their feminine counterparts

have you bothered to go through birth records of any clinic in Nigeria?

check amongst your relatives, your sisters, brothers neighbours their gender ratios?

when you see a non scientist, nobody tells you the biological process guarantees more women than men

did i really say all these?

i forgot you googled your facts, the last election in Naija, they rumoured it had a political undertone and all mothers kept their daughters at home

it was only the guys that were counted, and you rely on those figures

just one question for you osisi

WHERE YOU COUNTED IN THE LAST CENSUS?

if no then read

isiah 4:1
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by GeorgeD1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
are we being personal now? grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by oriental01(f): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2009
grin grin grin so we are scarce and sort after, grin grin grin just wonderful,
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by GeorgeD1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2009
that doesn't have to make you too proud, does it? grin

be happy but don't get carried away and start playing hard to get
thinking you're scarce. tongue
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by sexyback1(f): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
oriental01:

grin grin grin so we are scarce and sort after, grin grin grin just wonderful,

u wish.women are scarce?why are u not married if u are scarce and sort after?wake up girl and face reality.stop deceiving urself.u are ripe for marriage.let one ,just one,out of d so many men marry u-one of the most sort after.

jp philips:

well,well,well

what can i say, i think the likes of osisi should consider relocating cos im begining to feel you are at the wrong place at the right time

look arnd you and face the fact once in a while, what is the ratio of boys secondary school in your locality to their feminine counterparts

have you bothered to go through birth records of any clinic in Nigeria?

check amongst your relatives, your sisters, brothers neighbours their gender ratios?

when you see a non scientist, nobody tells you the biological process guarantees more women than men

did i really say all these?

i forgot you googled your facts, the last election in Naija, they rumoured it had a political undertone and all mothers kept their daughters at home

it was only the guys that were counted, and you rely on those figures

just one question for you osisi

WHERE YOU COUNTED IN THE LAST CENSUS?

if no then read

isiah 4:1

u are too much
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by GeorgeD1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2009
ha, ha, ha! i can't stop laughing! grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by sexyback1(f): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2009
mentor02:

i dont think men are more populated ,wen i read this post i took time to make observation at oshodi ,i watched the crowed as they flowed and for every single man there were three women before.

correct
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by Abuja1(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2009
sexy back:

correct
na lair
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by GeorgeD1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2009
go to oshodi. you will know whether it is a lie or not grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by newakata(f): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2009
i was underthe impression that Lagos has tons more men than women. Unless maybe the women just stay in doors more. Most families Nigerian families I know in US and Naija have more boy children than female children. In fact a lot of them ended up with so many boys- waiting for a girl to finally pop out.

I t hink naija men in general just have more boy swimmers grin-- but then again, what do i know sha
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by GeorgeD1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2009
you've not been to oshodi, period!
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by emmadeiza(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2010
That report is untrue and nonsense! How would maless not outnumber females when all hausa cows bear male names! That census was rubbish and I don't accept any statitics based on it.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by agathamari(f): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
the birth rate is about 50/50 give or take a fraction of a percentage point. in areas (countries) where women give birth too young (common in the north) the ratio becomes skewed because of maternal mortality. china is said to have a very pronounce difference. estimated at nearly 5:1 in the next 20 years. china and other countries who practice gender selection (from aborting female fetus to killing newborn girls) have caused this imbalance. i highly doubt nigeria as a whole would be any more then 60%:40%, but even as a global adverage there are more men then women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Assembly Approves ‘isese Day’ To Honour Traditional Worshippers / ***Nigerian Adages And Their Meanings*** / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.