Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer With This Tips - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer With This Tips (768 Views)

8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer / How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full / Ways To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer With This Tips by D34lw4p(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2016
Hi! How would you feel after taking hours to charge your phone and you make use of it within minutes the battery is low? sad right! More power more fun ...take your time to read the article below.

I will be taking my time to explain to you what are consuming your battery and what you can do to make it better.

1. Your Battery May Be Fake!
Yes! i mean it! it may be fake! i didnt say its fake so dont hold that against me, you see your phone has a specific voltage of battery that can power it efficiently, if your phone battery fails to meet up to this then it will get drained faster even if it takes 24hours to become fully charged.

Do This
Get a new battery and before you buy make sure it really matches your phone requirements.

Weak Battery
Are you doubting if your battery can ever get weak? sure it can! below are things that can weak the battery:
*Charging and Operating the phone.
*The phone indicates low battery and shuts down itself before you charge it.
*Using powerbank with low output voltage, i once charged my phone with a powerbank and withing 30minutes it displays 100% Charged, not knowing it was just fake charging cheesy
*E.T.C

You Can Join Our Forum by visiting: http://www.nct.com.ng

Do this
-Avoid operating the phone while charging it.
-Avoid Using a powerbank with low voltage output, it may not give your phone the required power, thereby killing the battery tongue.
-Charging with a fake charger or charger with low output.

Idle Network Access
Some Network functionality on the phone can really lynch your battery life, you wanna know how? lets assume you open your browser and visit www.nct.com.ng,facebook or any other website then after doing all that you fail to turn off your Mobile Data!

It will not only drain the battery it will also make you loose your subscribed data while running some background app.

Do This
-Make sure you turn off your mobile data after browsing.
-Put the phone in Airplane Mode while charging(it speeds up the charging).
-Reduce the phone screen brightness.
-You may not necessarily need the 3G/4G Service so turn it off. The 2G should serve you unless you're in an enviroment with poor network.

This post will be updated With more tips so always check back.

NOTE: Incase you want to copy this article or any other article on this forum to your blog or website, please make sure you link back to us as the source, Thanks

Have you got more tips not added here? pls comment them below lets learn!

Source: http://nct.com.ng/Thread-The-Ultimate-Guide-To-Make-Your-Phone-Battery-Last-Longer
Re: Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer With This Tips by dcommissioner: 7:21pm On May 13, 2016
nice 1
Re: Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer With This Tips by D34lw4p(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mint Locked Iphone 6s With Pack, 64GB In Ibadan / Glo Data Charges Extortation / How Do I Downgrade Ios 9.2.1 To 7 Or 8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.