Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters (46477 Views)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:57am On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:
How do You know he is wrong?

Have u spent time in prison or are your family members resident there?

As much as i believe f00ls like you deserve nothing but silence, i have a responsibility to put m0rons like you in your place. You see , next time you feel the need to embarrass and disgrace your lineage by throwing insults at people you don't know, i urge you to think twice. Your brain is not just a concept design, you have to use it, don't come here and reply with frustration, think brother! think!
So,purely out of Noblesse oblige, i extend this assumption to tag you based on your reply as an adult with the thinking capability of an autistic teenager.
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by DOD1: 10:32am On May 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by EbukaFran: 10:44am On May 17, 2016
ibotjaycob:

As much as i believe f00ls like you deserve nothing but silence, i have a responsibility to put m0rons like you in your place. You see , next time you feel the need to embarrass and disgrace your lineage by throwing insults at people you don't know, i urge you to think twice. Your brain is not just a concept design, you have to use it, don't come here and reply with frustration, think brother! think!
So,purely out of Noblesse oblige, i extend this assumption to tag you based on your reply as an adult with the thinking capability of an autistic teenager.

All these incomprehensible mumbo jumbo for me? I must have hit a nerve. In all your illiterate epistle, you failed to address my questions which indicates to me that my hunch is correct.

IPOB yoot , don't you have a protest to attend or some drugs to smuggle?

IGBO Kwenu yaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by haywire07(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2016
taif:
Pls oga seun am unable to assess nairaland front page directly for some days now it is saying too much redirect. Is it general problm?

IPhone ?
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:

All these incomprehensible mumbo jumbo for me? I must have hit a nerve. In all your illiterate epistle, you failed to address my questions which indicates to me that my hunch is correct.

IGBO Kwenu yaaaa

Lol, I see through your ignorance, I'm sorry you think your rambling makes any sense, ipob? drugs? lool see this dumbo.
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:

IGBO Kwenu yaaaa

I think you have me confused with your puerile father , you are tediously dull loool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Nairalanddiary: 1:10pm On May 17, 2016
ibotjaycob:

I think you have me confused with your puerile father , you are tediously dull loool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You need to chill
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by EbukaFran: 4:22pm On May 17, 2016
ibotjaycob:

Wow!!

Two responses to one single post. grin grin grin

It must have hit you in the wrong nerve.

You must be disoriented and distressed

Typical IPOB yoot with no basic home training grin

How many times have you slapped your father in the last 2 weeks?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:

Wow!!

Two responses to one single post. grin grin grin

It must have hit you in the wrong nerve.

You must be disoriented and distressed

Typical IPOB yoot with no basic home training grin

How many times have you slapped your father in the last 2 weeks?

LMAO, you keep raising the stup1dity bar, calm down before you swallow bleach, you keep saying the same thing, 'i must have hit you in the wrong nerve' .
You have to be educated to trade bants with me m0ron, it's bad enough that you can’t write a simple coherent sentence, when you get home, slap your irresponsible dad as much as you can ; that's the only thing you hitting here lol. You need to stop having sex with your sister, since you here acting like an inbred mutant ape. Just so you know my name is OLUWATOBI, tobi backwards is ibot, you dumbo. Lool you just making me laugh here, thanks for the comic relief.
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by EbukaFran: 6:43pm On May 17, 2016
ibotjaycob:

LMAO, you keep raising the stup1dity bar, calm down before you swallow bleach, you keep saying the same thing, 'i must have hit you in the wrong nerve' .
You have to be educated to trade bants with me m0ron, it's bad enough that you can’t write a simple coherent sentence, when you get home, slap your irresponsible dad as much as you can ; that's the only thing you hitting here lol. You need to stop having sex with your sister, since you here acting like an inbred mutant ape. Just so you know my name is OLUWATOBI, tobi backwards is ibot, you dumbo. Lool you just making me laugh here, thanks for the comic relief.

grin grin

Look at this demented semi literate dunderhead talking about trading banter. You are way below average and not in my league.

I will eat you for breakfast and practically eviscerate you. You are lightweight, you still have a bit of growing up to do- you nematode.

There is no way you bear that name because you are a maniac and additionally, you are mentally challenged . There is no evidence of God in your life. You are one of those rabid imbeciles that feel that you have a caustic mouth. Well guess what? You have met your senior brother cool

Just because you are a product of inbreeding does not imply that it is everyone's situation.

You are a swivel-eyed illiterate and a frustrated non-achiever. Take your frustrations to your parents, who obviously failed in their parenting duties.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Saturn213: 7:15pm On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:

grin grin

Look at this demented semi literate dunderhead talking about trading banter. You are way below average and not in my league.

I will eat you for breakfast and practically eviscerate you. You are lightweight, you still have a bit of growing up to do- you nematode.

There is no way you bear that name because you are maniacally and mentally disturbed. There is no evidence of God in your life. You are one of those rabid imbeciles that feel that you have a caustic mouth. Well guess what? You have met your senior brother cool

Just because you are a product of inbreeding does not imply that it is everyone's situation.

You are a swivel-eyed illiterate and a frustrated non-achiever. Take your frustrations to your parents, who obviously failed in their parenting duties.

Na wa o shocked

all these for one man?

bros e don do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:

grin grin

There is no way you bear that name because you are maniacally and mentally disturbed. There is no evidence of God in your life. You are one of those rabid imbeciles that feel that you have a caustic mouth. Well guess what? You have met your senior brother cool

Mor0n you just repeated what i said to you in a different way looool. Seriously? You have nothing better than this subservient excuse?
This is what you call bants? I implore you to do better, this generic rebuttal is what you call bants?
It's clear that you live a frustrating life, do you know how weak you look copying and pasting what i wrote earlier looool. Loser calm down, Put a tombstone on all your hopes and aspirations, i will put you in your place.
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Nairalanddiary: 8:07pm On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:

grin grin

There is no way you bear that name because you are a maniac and additionally, you are mentally challenged . There is no evidence of God in your life. You are one of those rabid imbeciles that feel that you have a caustic mouth. Well guess what? You have met your senior brother cool

Sir, u know u are the one at fault yeah? I just went through ur posts and all he said was call the minister a liar for saying they feed prisoners with 14k daily, you were the one who brought his fam in2 dis, and honestly, d dude is killin u, i'm being honest with u, some of u jst think everything is fair game on nl, then u meet someone better n crazier than u.
ps- im nt insulting u o. jst passin by.
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by EbukaFran: 8:23pm On May 17, 2016
ibotjaycob:

Mor0n you just repeated what i said to you in a different way looool. Seriously? You have nothing better than this subservient excuse?
This is what you call bants? I implore you to do better, this generic rebuttal is what you call bants?
It's clear that you live a frustrating life, do you know how weak you look copying and pasting what i wrote earlier looool. Loser calm down, Put a tombstone on all your hopes and aspirations, i will put you in your place.

grin grin

What an asinine retort!

Imagine this illiterate lout displaying his apparent lack of proper education and tomfoolery.

You have nothing else to say besides crying like a brat about someone "stealing his lines" What a daft reprobate!

You cannot convey your messages in an eloquent and structured manner; your posts are disjointed and broadly displays a fundamental lack of education

You are a wannabe, a fake as.s, an unintelligent dunce who is desperately trying to make up for the avalanche of weaknesses and failures that permeates your miserable existence.

Start addressing the failures in your life and stop devising ways to mask your deficiencies.

Oluwa O tobi laye e. You are a disappointment to your creator. I would have suggested suicide for your myriad of issues but out of pity for your parents, I will prefer you try and address the problems in your life.

However, from my professional assessment, an ignominious destruction to your frustrated life is inevitable.

Chew on that!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by EbukaFran: 8:25pm On May 17, 2016
Nairalanddiary:

Sir, u know u are the one at fault yeah? I just went through ur posts and all he said was call the minister a liar for saying they feed prisoners with 14k daily, you were the one who brought his fam in2 dis, and honestly, d dude is killin u, i'm being honest with u, some of u jst think everything is fair game on nl, then u meet someone better n crazier than u.
ps- im nt insulting u o. jst passin by.

You dont know who are messing with grin grin grin

How come you both share the same IP address? grin grin

these kids make me laugh

You obviously did not check my profile properly to understand how I roll

Go and educate yourself

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:

grin grin

What an asinine retort!

Imagine this illiterate lout displaying his apparent lack of proper education and tomfoolery.

You have nothing else to say besides crying like a brat about someone "stealing his lines" What a daft reprobate!

You cannot convey your messages in an eloquent and structured manner; your posts are disjointed and broadly displays a fundamental lack of education

You are a wannabe, a fake as.s, an unintelligent dunce who is desperately trying to make up for the avalanche of weaknesses and failures that permeates your miserable existence.

Start addressing the failures in your life and stop devising ways to mask your deficiencies.

Oluwa O tobi laye e. You are a disappointment to your creator. I would have suggested suicide for your myriad of issues but out of pity for your parents, I will prefer you try and address the problems in your life.

However, from my professional assessment, an ignominious destruction to your frustrated life is inevitable.

Chew on that!!

Your effort to antagonize me will not work, you need to calm down ,don't get your blood pressure up. There’s no denying that you are capable of great feats of stup1dity that you can’t find in the rest of the animal kingdom. You can't deliver a coherent sentence if your life depended on it. Go educate yourself a little more before you feel the urge to talk trash to people online, you keep shifting your standards lower and lower with each response, like a farm pig rolling in the mud. When trying to sound smart and bourgeoisie goes wrong, and your ratchet profession comes out, You sound angry and dumb lmao, I hope you get testicular cancer so you don't produce any offspring. We have enough stup1d motherfvckers on this earth already. Typing like you have glue all over your hands. I have your time.
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Nairalanddiary: 9:12pm On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:

You dont know who are messing with grin grin grin

How come you both share the same IP address? grin grin

these kids make me laugh

You obviously did not check my profile properly to understand how I roll

Go and educate yourself

You can act all tough all u wnt bt i know u know u messed up, act all tough as u like, me i will tell u d truth.
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by EbukaFran: 9:22pm On May 17, 2016
ibotjaycob:

Your effort to antagonize me will not work, you need to calm down ,don't get your blood pressure up. There’s no denying that you are capable of great feats of stup1dity that you can’t find in the rest of the animal kingdom. You can't deliver a coherent sentence if your life depended on it. Go educate yourself a little more before you feel the urge to talk trash to people online, you keep shifting your standards lower and lower with each response, like a farm pig rolling in the mud. When trying to sound smart and bourgeoisie goes wrong, and your ratchet profession comes out, You sound angry and dumb lmao, I hope you get testicular cancer so you don't produce any offspring. We have enough stup1d motherfvckers on this earth already. Typing like you have glue all over your hands. I have your time.

Oh

You have switched from your nairalanddiary profile?? grin grin- well Mate, I got your IP and very soon, I will be addressing you "personally"

You got to be the most incoherent illiterate I know. For some funny reason, you have this false notion in your demented mind that you have the capability to be a grammar nazi- like WTF

Your grammar and general usage of the English language is absolutely pathetic! Your sentence construction is nearly diabolical and your level of reasoning is below the IQ of a goat

Testicular Cancer? Is that what your father is currently dealing with? Well that was inevitable, considering he shagged his sister to give birth to a retarded slowpoke like you. Obviously, it is only a matter of time before you start getting symptoms yourself, which makes your pathetic life even more problematic.

A mentally retarded slowpoke with a concoction of psychological and medical issues. I dont envy you

Looking at some of your family pics, I won't rule out a pervasive HIV/AIDS crisis in your family.

Mate, you got no clue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by wordychap: 9:23pm On May 17, 2016
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by EbukaFran: 9:24pm On May 17, 2016
Nairalanddiary:

You can act all tough all u wnt bt i know u know u messed up, act all tough as u like, me i will tell u d truth.

Ibotjaycob

Please respond with one profile

I dont have the time to engage 1 demented slowpoke using two monikers

Me and you no be mate and of course, you will realize this soon enough

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:

Ibotjaycob

Please respond with one profile

I dont have the time to engage 1 demented slowpoke using two monikers

Me and you no be mate and of course, you will realize this soon enough

Lool, now you are trolling, you are beneath me. everyone is a witness to how you are truly incapable of comprehending how pathetic you look to the world. Lol you just look pseudo intellectual, effeminate, socially awkward and self absorbed. Keyboard gangster, you feeling like a champion huh? looool! !!!
Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by EbukaFran: 9:52pm On May 17, 2016
ibotjaycob:

Lool, now you are trolling, you are beneath me. everyone is a witness to how you are truly incapable of comprehending how pathetic you look to the world. Lol you just look pseudo intellectual, effeminate, socially awkward and self absorbed. Keyboard gangster, you feeling like a champion huh? looool! !!!

Your posts are getting shorter by the minute cheesy

You can't keep up? Should I go easy on you mate?

The only effeminate and emasculated (another addition to your very limited vocabulary) one is you. You were the one that threw your toys out of the pram earlier.

You are not on my level at all bruv, you are a waste of space and you know that in your mind which is why you consistently compensate for your failures on NL.

You ARE Nairalanddiary and YOU KNOW IT!! I have your details!

You are scared !! grin

I figured you out so easily which confirms my suspicion that you are a non achieving dunce who tries to mask severe inherent weaknesses.

Bloody common illiterate!!!

You are not fit to clean my shoes

Like I did surmise earlier, I eat people like you for breakfast!

Kini Big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by nelli(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
EbukaFran:

Your posts are getting shorter by the minute cheesy

You can't keep up? Should I go easy on you mate?

The only effeminate and emasculated (another addition to your very limited vocabulary) one is you. You were the one that threw your toys out of the pram earlier.

You are not on my level at all bruv, you are a waste of space and you know that in your mind which is why you consistently compensate for your failures on NL.

You ARE Nairalanddiary and YOU KNOW IT!! I have your details!

You are scared !! grin

I figured you out so easily which confirms my suspicion that you are a non achieving dunce who tries to mask severe inherent weaknesses.

Bloody common illiterate!!!

You are not fit to clean my shoes

Like I did surmise earlier, I eat people like you for breakfast!

Kini Big deal?
HOLY GWARKAMOLEY, I think I understand a lil why girls are attracted to bad guys,loool I really do not mean to take sides but Tobi sorry Ebuka slayed,slayed,slayed like wtf,i would never want to be in a verbal dispute with you.
Pls do tell us ur twitter handle lots of people need to be disciplined on that platform.

Re: Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters by johnHerba(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice? / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.