Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

#ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC (48446 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad / Lai Mohammed Leaked Letter To NBC: Ministry Reveals Reasons For N13 Million Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by leofab(f): 10:44pm On May 13, 2016
Where is jagaban to issues his statement too
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by kingsmerit: 10:59pm On May 13, 2016
EazyMoh:
I pod yours! Una see una life? In as much as I am not a fan of the information minister, but you should know it's not every memo, every letter, every detail in the running of government that is to be explained to the public. During last administration we were begging to be told how much NNPC was remitting nobody cared to tell us.
Most importantly is the austere amount for the minister's trip 13million Naira ONLY! Now that's the change!

please how much is NNPC remitting now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by Lotechi(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2016
thought a Minister is supposed to be ''an honourable'' he is sounding like one who never passed through th university!!! I smell fantastically corrupt ministers!!!

1 Like

Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by EazyMoh(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2016
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2016
bejeiodus:
If this happened under a PDP administration, Lai would have released more than four press statements. He would have called for a probe and the sack of the minister.
Now the people deserve no explanation for this because he is one of the trusted saints. His office is no longer open to public scrutiny because he is a progressive.
Nigerians have been handed a dud cheque and the bank of "CHANGE" has gone bankrupt.
I blame PDP wallahi,dey have enough point 2 finish ds APC of a Party.

2 Likes

Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by bigfather(m): 12:00am On May 14, 2016
bejeiodus:
If this happened under a PDP administration, Lai would have released more than four press statements. He would have called for a probe and the sack of the minister.
Now the people deserve no explanation for this because he is one of the trusted saints. His office is no longer open to public scrutiny because he is a progressive.
Nigerians have been handed a dud cheque and the bank of "CHANGE" has gone bankrupt.

U really sabi d baba wella !
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by chaxking(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2016
I take God beg u, remove that brainiac from ur name
koladebrainiac:
No be by force to go dubai
Abi no be wetin coz d tight

But sha he is right to some extent

Its administrative routine correspondent that got licked ti public

N because it is very rare n holy grail document the public would devour it n want to make big nothing out of it.

.he is a minister n needs to travel along with his men 13m

How many men ? You dont know

At least each person would cost more than 3milions hotels n flight tickets n transortation n foods for how many days

Please guys dont let us over flog this ish. Its just routine work

N wait.... We can even commend mr Lai mohammed for being that prudent.

4 Likes

Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by omenka(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2016
Tolexander:
This guy hasn't realised he is a Nigerian minister and not APC spokesman!
The dude don cast completely. See where greed has gotten him. I foresee him as the first of Baba's ministers that would bite the dust.

What a shame.
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by udy4real(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2016
This mAn is a pure rouge
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by ReachHard: 12:36am On May 14, 2016
THIS "CHANGE" IS STILL LOADING.....25%
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by Roadmike(m): 12:40am On May 14, 2016
LAI THE LIAR

YOU CAN NOW SEE THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK, WHOS IS A GREATER THIEF OR WORST OFFENDER, PARTICULARLY IN THIS REIGN WAR ON CORRUPTION.

LAI MUST GO. HE-S A ROQUE..
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by mfm04622: 12:53am On May 14, 2016
This response is STUPID! it is our money and are entitled to explanations on how it is spent
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by Obason22(m): 1:40am On May 14, 2016
On quote: I am so disapointed that an internal memo like that woul be with saharaReporters, it shows a lack of integrity in the ministry. Ah y ministry no cover up nah i tink next regime wil jail u for that loan then u no how to explain and off quote.
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by opribo(m): 2:17am On May 14, 2016
Oooooooooh Lord save us all from this retired old thieves who have nothing to loose if they finally kill Nigeria. How can some be paid with our taxes yet he has the guts to say he does not owe us any explanation.

These are certainly not the people Jagaban nominated they are Buhari's ministers he wasted our national time and resources looking for almost one year now see how they respond to the masses they are supposed to be accountable for. The other time the other one said he was not a magician so we should expect anything from him. Now he has increased our fuel beyond the reach of the common man.

My question now is Buhari punishing the whole Nigeria for letting him wait for 12 years to be voted in as president.
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by MShittu: 2:40am On May 14, 2016
Buhari should sack this man tbh
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by Badgers14: 5:04am On May 14, 2016
lashout1:
And you think Dasuki et al owes u guys any explanation on how he spent his

Classic grin grin

Infact, i don't owe my boss explanation about my departments finances grin grin
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by fabre4: 5:58am On May 14, 2016
prodigistopy:
Let's just face it, what's the difference between this statement and what what Jonathan sometime said that he didn't give a fuccck.

Stop behaving like a primary school kid the subject here is laid Mohammed Gej has been dealt with I still wonder why he is used as a standard to judge other government officials if he wasn't perfect. Don't let zombeism overcloud your sense of judgement

1 Like

Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by Nobody: 6:10am On May 14, 2016
koladebrainiac:
No be by force to go dubai
Abi no be wetin coz d tight

But sha he is right to some extent

Its administrative routine correspondent that got licked ti public

N because it is very rare n holy grail document the public would devour it n want to make big nothing out of it.

.he is a minister n needs to travel along with his men 13m

How many men ? You dont know

At least each person would cost more than 3milions hotels n flight tickets n transortation n foods for how many days

Please guys dont let us over flog this ish. Its just routine work

N wait.... We can even commend mr Lai mohammed for being that prudent.

Maybe tomatoes we are looking for in this country is what you exchanged your brain for.

Jobless child! that's why you spew thrash.

Go and tell the MD of your organization you want to make an official travel and money should be released to you without breaking down your expenses.

Better still tell him you owe him no explanation.

Next time when adult are talking just shut up.

1 Like

Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by Nobody: 6:13am On May 14, 2016
Obason22:
On quote: I am so disapointed that an internal memo like that woul be with saharaReporters, it shows a lack of integrity in the ministry. Ah y ministry no cover up nah i tink next regime wil jail u for that loan then u no how to explain and off quote.

You sound like one of the crooks occupying such ministries.
My advice to you is to develop yourself and grammar, and stop looking for ways to steal public funds and cover it up.
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by maxzzo1(m): 6:29am On May 14, 2016
Shameless man!!!
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by coldFLARES1(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2016
Should it come as a surprise to me? ... not sure!!

Buhari may not be writing letters to borrow money, but may be ordering from the CBN. After all, all these overseas trip aside being a junket, is also a deliberate hustle for estacodes. The ministers are learning from the President. You don't' steal money but you 'earn' them from needless overseas travels, drawing forex at official rates and changing them at the parallel market at a profit.

Who then do we request to sack this idiot of a minister? Wizards that would ask us to make sacrifices while they rob us in various coded ways.

1 Like

Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by macaranta(m): 7:01am On May 14, 2016
Such a hypocritical and reckless statement
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by obbasiasa(m): 7:08am On May 14, 2016
Where did he expect them to get the money from? I thought PMB has ordered for TSA on all FG agencies
I know that many people will say that, the money is from allocation to the agency
But the money was allocated because there is a need for it, as requested by the agency
I think EFCC should start their jobs
This is the height of corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by shammah1(m): 7:15am On May 14, 2016
Guy, Jonathan is no longer the president so stop the blame game and move on
prodigistopy:
Let's just face it, what's the difference between this statement and what what Jonathan sometime said that he didn't give a fuccck.
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by shammah1(m): 7:21am On May 14, 2016
Lemme correct you. Lie is a disgrace to Nigerians and a saint to APC
laurel03:
Lai is a disgrace to Apc....PMB give ds Man Red card..
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by godwin120alex: 7:21am On May 14, 2016
There are some things we need to understand ,dis pple or govt are all having it so rosy while we are struggling so hard to survive . Imagine how dis fuel subsidy removal is going to impoverish us yet all d want is more money to lavish.
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by yemitty203: 7:23am On May 14, 2016
fake people
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by Rhukie(f): 7:31am On May 14, 2016
this man still believes he is a spokesman for his party. he is just a sorry and terrible example of what a minister of information should be. Joe Igbokwe would have done a better job as the MoI
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by Xtopherprince(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2016
prodigistopy:

SMH4U broda.
Did we vote in comparisons? Why always comparing the ills of this administration to the last one?

1 Like

Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by mavinkalot: 7:46am On May 14, 2016
[size=20pt]When GEJ said stealing is not corruption, we all doubted him..[/size]
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by Mexyz(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2016
Badgers14:

Classic grin grin

Infact, i don't owe my boss explanation about my departments finances grin grin
Lol, hope you have another job waiting for you?
Re: #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC by Rincewind(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2016
three:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/12/nigerias-information-minister-lai-mohammed-takes-loan-nbc-pay-his-china-trip

Are people so blinded not to have seen the " attached is details of expenditure". What we should be asking is how come sahara reporters didn't leak the attached expenditure also..

And again not everything should be made public, some secrets should and must be kept from populace, don't know if this one warrants it though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.