Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA (31001 Views)

Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / Breaking News: Riot In FUTMINNA, School’s Clinic Set On Fire (photos) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by rhazur(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2016
vintino:
My school?
2ic u see wetin akanji don turn ur skool into!!!.....Dem born dem well try am during Tukur Saad tym??
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by joeflex6(m): 12:11am On May 14, 2016
donj84:

The people protesting are 100l over their result that was poor..the funniest thing is that they were destroying school property and went to school bakery and pure water factory and started stealing bread and pure water...the bad thing is that FUTminna dosnt not take all this nonsense, very soon you will see list of students that are expelled..I trust FUTminna...the 100l students will hear from their lecturers
It's a lie....why will 100l student be vandalizing the school property over their result. it's because of light and water issues jarre...I was even in school when the protest started... get your facts before posting anything

2 Likes

Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by helenCruz(f): 12:17am On May 14, 2016
na wa oo..they didn't even let us in d school even with our ID cards nt until much later. I pity those protesters sha

1 Like

Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by myked(m): 1:25am On May 14, 2016
T

3 Likes

Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by pamcode(m): 3:07am On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
h.ateu2 is married. Thanks bro tongue
well ur signature says different or did you just Wed?
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by Nobody: 3:11am On May 14, 2016
pamcode:
well ur signature says different or did you just Wed?
Upp chelsea
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by pamcode(m): 3:24am On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Upp chelsea
Blues for life.
You haven't answered my question tho
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by Nobody: 3:26am On May 14, 2016
pamcode:
Blues for life.
You haven't answered my question tho
That means she's not answering u undecided
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by pamcode(m): 3:29am On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
That means she's not answering u undecided
lol sorry mrs
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by Nobody: 3:31am On May 14, 2016
pamcode:
lol sorry mrs
lol sorry mr
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by donj84: 6:21am On May 14, 2016
joeflex6:

It's a lie....why will 100l student be vandalizing the school property over their result. it's because of light and water issues jarre...I was even in school when the protest started... get your facts before posting anything
U really so funny,am the RSM of man o war and wa der from start to finish, it was even the man war dat persuaded them to sto blocking the federal road and go inside because the bosso boys were alredy gathering to fight them..go to the bakery and check, u just sit down there and be saying is a lie..wen u don't know what's happening, u find out first before u start embarassing yourself online..go ask the class reps of 100, they will be in better position to let u know

2 Likes

Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by Igbospower(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Let dem destroy everything. When their heads calm down na dem go pay for am.

Mumu students
I can remember those days in futo owerri, we had a similar problem and protested as well. They listened to us cause we did'nt get anytin spoilt. I can remember my lecturer than saying that we played the best card by not destroying anytin... so it meant dat they will listen to us and as well be free from any payment at all
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by Kingkamal(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2016
My phone was also seeize for a year in FUT minna when i was writing engine math at Gidan Kwano... Anyway thank God for everything thats part of the fun... I love school memories

1 Like

Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by azeez4islam(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2016
Izzy2hero:
I don't know how you got your information, but FYI ts not only 100lvl that's protesting all male factions from each level are. don't come to nairaland and start saying what you don't know
good day you can correct a post without being offensive, the person will appreciate it better and not respond in offensive manner.
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by tomistelle(f): 7:31am On May 14, 2016
Well it is about that time. Futminna is such a school where your grievances can't be aired.
It is d first of its kind protest,,

Good thing I am out of that school grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by bennymark(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2016
The last sensible VC FUT Minna ever had was Tukur Saad. After that, the rest na rubbish, especially that clown from Kogi that was rumoured to be a cultist.

SUG in that skul is crap as the skul Don buy dem finish, dduring our time, a lecturer in my dept (Mrs. Caroline) killed a student with her car while he was rushing to attend her class, yet there was no protest of any sort, the 500 level students who went for the burial spent an extra year is skul cos another lecturer (Mr. Zungeru) came to the class n got angry that students travelled n left his class empty, he victimised them.

A lot of shit in dat skul sha, like the case of using welding machine to break into atm right in the permanent site, the standard has fallen drastically, FUT mx is now only surviving on past glory, the protest (if done in the right way) is a positive eye opener that will help the students
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by ClassieDemo(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2016
helenCruz:
na wa oo..they didn't even let us in d school even with our ID cards nt until much later. I pity those protesters sha
. D protester will nt be punished....dey are nt known...
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by ClassieDemo(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2016
helenCruz:
....Re u futminna...let's hook now
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by sarax: 8:40am On May 14, 2016
What is the protest about?
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by finalboss(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2016
princeisah26:
tomiwa..whix of the campus coz m in bosso campus now nd its peaceful..
how did u know my name
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by finalboss(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2016
zibah1:
Pls @finalboss when is post utme exams coming up in FUT Minna?
will get to u
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by finalboss(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2016
shittukamlad:
@finalboss, I am really proud of u guys. I am an Alumni of Futminna. Thanks for agitating for your right and not being coward. Please, can you send me ur phone number for better communication.
are you sure... you are not one those excos nd sug.... before anything
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by finalboss(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
h.ateu2 is married. Thanks bro tongue
lols..my real wife is mzztega..
bera go ndt sleep
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by sleam: 9:23am On May 14, 2016
FUT Mx under fire? Even with the pictures, I will not believe it.

Is Prof. Osunde still there? If yes, make una dey ready for expulsion list soonest.
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by finalboss(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2016
sleam:
FUT Mx under fire? Even with the pictures, I will not believe it.

Is Prof. Osunde still there? If yes, make una dey ready for expulsion list soonest.
lols dey didn't see anybody... it was dark....
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by Nobody: 10:20am On May 14, 2016
finalboss:
lols..my real wife is mzztega..
bera go ndt sleep
bet I did not ask u embarassed
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by finalboss(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
bet I did not ask u embarassed
but you jealous... ntooor bleweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by vintino(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2016
rhazur:

2ic u see wetin akanji don turn ur skool into!!!.....Dem born dem well try am during Tukur Saad tym??
Seriously, am just laughing here...
I dnt condemn them for protesting bt am against the destroying of school properties.. All will surfer for the silly actions of few...
And some will be made scape goat.. I trust FUTmx stdnt they will start pointing fingers now...
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by Nobody: 10:35am On May 14, 2016
finalboss:
but you jealous... ntooor bleweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by AssoJnr: 10:36am On May 14, 2016
tomistelle:
Well it is about that time. Futminna is such a school where your grievances can't be aired.
It is d first of its kind protest,,

Good thing I am out of that school grin

Truly u av tested FUT. security are more angry than military officers. the school is really frustrating, thank God you finished successfully.

1 Like

Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by hresso: 10:43am On May 14, 2016
They should protest. Destroy the properties and everything. Who will suffer it?
Re: Hot Protest Currently Going On In FUTMINNA by finalboss(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=45608730][/quote] E pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Current State Of FUTO ICT Building, 2 Years After Fire Incident / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / List Of Jamb Accredited Registration Centres For Cbt Utme 2019 Approved By Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.