Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Should I Tell Him Or Not? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Tell Him Or Not? (618 Views)

What went wrong / What If I Tell You 1000naira Can Make You 10-15k Weekly And Even More? / ARIYO EMMANUEL Who Know Him Should Tell Him To Refund My Money Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him Or Not? by usman3688(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm an upcoming entrepreneur and I have this product I'm working on. Although other people have been producing the same product but I plan to make mine different and big. I was able to carry out a test run of the product and I'd say the response has not been bad so far. As you all know one of the major challenge of startups is finance and I'm no exception to that.
I'd like to hear from u guys if I should in form my supervisor about it on not cos he's a very supportive man and he's ready to provide all the finances I'd need to take off full time but my fear is that on the long run if the business becomes successful I hope he would not lay claim to it and would begin to demand some percentage from the proceeds of the business or should I just continue to do my thing gradually and grow as time passes.

ur opinions would be greatly appreciated. thanks to u all
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by jmichlins(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2016
This is why you will not succeed. After establishing you, you will want to but him off? How will you get to the top without his support. Wish he will see this post
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by agarawu23(m): 5:33am On May 14, 2016
usman3688:
Hello everyone. I'm an upcoming entrepreneur and I have this product I'm working on. Although other people have been producing the same product but I plan to make mine different and big. I was able to carry out a test run of the product and I'd say the response has not been bad so far. As you all know one of the major challenge of startups is finance and I'm no exception to that.
I'd like to hear from u guys if I should in form my supervisor about it on not cos he's a very supportive man and he's ready to provide all the finances I'd need to take off full time but my fear is that on the long run if the business becomes successful I hope he would not lay claim to it and would begin to demand some percentage from the proceeds of the business or should I just continue to do my thing gradually and grow as time passes.

ur opinions would be greatly appreciated. thanks to u all
don't be greedy,
Strike while the iron is hot. You need him to carry out your plans and it's not bad if he benefits from it too.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by usman3688(m): 5:55am On May 14, 2016
jmichlins:
This is why you will not succeed. After establishing you, you will want to but him off? How will you get to the top without his support. Wish he will see this post

thanks, I'll look in to that
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by usman3688(m): 5:57am On May 14, 2016
agarawu23:
don't be greedy,
Strike while the iron is hot. You need him to carry out your plans and it's not bad if he benefits from it too.

I'm not greedy, I'm just being cautious. u know humans can be unpredictable
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by shocker007(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2016
Why not make an early agreement before hand?
If it becomes a success a certain thing happens and if other way round certain thing happen.

I'm not a fan of mouth words, I like things in writing and transparent.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by agarawu23(m): 6:58am On May 14, 2016
usman3688:

I'm not greedy, I'm just being cautious. u know humans can be unpredictable
yes, that's human but we aren't the same.

Just try and know who you are dealing with.

I wish u success

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah reacts - “verify What You Publish”, Ubah Tells Punch, Others . / How to invest your money / Rice Dealers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.